IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Ah thank you Isabella and tell dh thanks too :)
I am still in shock but very happy and spent all afternoon chatting to our lil embie telling him/her to be good and settle in for 9mths to make mummy and daddy happy. :) xxx

Its amazing, def a fighter!! i read to mine too during tww, still do, we are on charlie and the chocolate factory at the mo. Everything crossed for test day. :flower:

Oh my goodness are you serious?? AQ that is so absolutely AMAZING! I am actually in tears reading your news. You have a little fighter there, a little miracle. Wow!

I can't remember if I had a stuffed up head like this last cycle or if I have a cold, my nose has literally been running for about 8 hours in a row and is so sore. I hope it's gone tomorrow! Every time I sniff I'm trying hard not to blow my nose too soon in case I blow the drugs back out :lol:

Hope everyone else is doing ok, I have read all your news but my head is so full of cotton wool I confess I can't remember enough to post. Sorry :flower:

AQ I am so incredibly happy for you. I hope your fighter snuggles in tight for the coming 9 months.

Tinks, they won't do a natural cycle, they prefer medicated cause it has higher success rates at our clinic plus my cycle is way screwed up. I'm pretty sure it was the stress of everything I've been going through, but I am confident to report that I think stress is finally going down. I'm sleeping better at night and just feel calmer overall. I think a large part of that is knowing that we could be starting FET this month and if not then next month for sure. It has done wonders for me to be able to focus on something positive. I just hope we get a baby/babies out of it. I'm still going to ask about transferring 2 blasts though I doubt they'll do it or maybe 3 embies. Can't hurt to try. I see the doc on wednesday so I should know then if I'll be Down regging as of march 31.

Tiff - glad that you're feeling a bit more positive and I hope the doctor has good news for you on Wednesday.

Quiet around here this weekend - hope everyone is doing ok.

Happy Mothers Day - to all the mums, the pregnant mums, the PUPO mums, the angel mums and the babies-in-our-future mums :flower:

Morning everyone

AQ, so pleased to read your news. One little determined fighter you have there. Fingers crossed for the 2WW for you :hugs:

Tiff, glad you are feeling more positive, lots of luck for you!

Hope, sorry about the stuffy nose/cold this time. I hope that it eases off for you but I had a rotten cold with mine so maybe it's a good sign?

Tinks, the ewcm is a good sign *fingers crossed*

Kirsten, take a bump pic :D

Maddie, hang in there in the 2WW

Rosa, Kazza (all the best for your appointment), Doodar, :hugs:

Happy Mothers day to all our mummies, mums to be be, pupo ladies and future mummies. Also thinking of those of us that dont have our mothers with us today xx
I pray next mothers day we are holding our own bundles of joy xxx

It's not mothers day in north america till may but happy UK mothers day to all.

We have a plan set now. If our FET doesn't work first try hubby and I will be doing a fresh cycle instead of using other frozen embies. We're doing this cause we've accepted a northern posting and may have to move as early as this fall which is way sooner then I expected so to give us our best chances at being preggo before we leave we'll do a fresh cycle and if that doesn't work at least we'll have a bunch more frozen embies to transfer and hubby won't need to be with me in Calgary for that which will ease up on our transportation costs. I am praying for good news wednesday, 3 more days to wait ugh. We need to get a move on now more then anything cause we'll have to wait 3 months to do the fresh cycle if the FET doesn't work and if I started this month we won't know till middle of may if it works or not putting our fresh cycle in august which is cutting it close considering the cycle will take aug/sept and part of oct to do.

Tiff- Hope your plans work out as you want them to and good luck for wed x

Hi to all the gang. Its been quiet in here of late... hopefully the calm before the storm...of BFPS!! hehe xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Kelly, keeping everything crossed for ur plan, :flower:

Aq an Maddie hope ur ok in the 2ww, thinking of u both.

Hope, tink, rosa, princess, trask, st. smile, kazz, everyone else :hugs:

Afm, still having internet issues, looking like i wont ever be able to access normally but nothing i can do atm. Hugs to all. :flower:

Hi ladies,

Aq thats the best news I've heard for a long time!! When your otd everything crossed!!

Kelly sounds like a great plan hope all goes well on Wednesday xx

Maddie and hope how are you doing?

Hi babies, rosa, trask, princess tinks and the gang xxx

Thanks girls x

My OTD is the 30th but i shall be poas before then no doubt all being well ;-)
I will be 4dp2dt tomorrow and this evening i am having a lot of twinges and pulling sensation around my belly button and lower down by my 'lady bits' so praying its the start of our embie implanting as our embie will be a blastocyst now :) xxx

Hi ladies, hope your well.

Kelly good luck for appt xx
Aq how is 2ww? Hope your well
Hi to everyone else. Roll on Friday,roll on. Xxx

Wow AQ that is so amazing. My word this has definately got to be it for you, it has to be fate someone is definately looking down on you. Oooh I'm so excited for you hunny :happydance: hope your taking it easy and getting lots of rest.

Kelly I'm keeping everything crossed for you my lovely. I'm hoping you wont need those plans and that this next fet brings you that forever baby. Good luck at your apt hun :hugs:

Yeah Mads how come you aint tested yet, are you keeping us all in suspense.

:hi: to the rest of you gorgeous gals. Hope your having a lovely tues, nearly half way through the week :happydance:

AQ I have a super good feeling about this cycle for you!! :happydance: just 10 more days till otd!!

Maddie *ahem* :test::test: *ahem* :winkwink:

Tiff hope your ok hun :hugs:

Maddie- 2ww is starting to go very slow! lol. What about u? not long till OTD now!! x

Doodar- I believe my lovely mum is watching over me and our embie :) its a great comfort. Thanks for PMA. x

Princess- Thanks for fab feeling! hehe. How are u feeling now? x

AFM- I am 4dp3dt and been having twinges again this morning like lil pulls an then lil bubbles. Hard to explain. Praying its the start of implantation though :) xxx

I'm still ill, hopefully having doctor doing a homevisit at some point this evening :thumbup:
AQ any feeling is a good thing I think :happydance:

Hi girls, hope everyone is well.

Kelly, really hope your plans work out for you and you don't need a fresh cycle :hugs:

Maddie, I wish lots of luck for testing x

Just a quickie from me. HRT get hard core from tomorrow :haha: it jumps from 1mg twice a day to 2mg 3 times a day :wacko: please be kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->