IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi lovely ladies,

Kelly really wish you the best of luck. You so deserve everything to go smooth xx

Tinks I hope the hrt is kind to you. Not long for you.

Aq I'm glad your getting bubbly twinges. Hope its start of implanting and getting nicely snuggled in. Hope your resting.

Princess what's the matter? Hope nothing serious if your having doc visit xx

Hi to hope,st,Kazza,Doodar & everyone else.x

Well ladies I have been so desperate to test but I really don't want a false positive. I last had my hcg last Tuesday for luteal phase support so unsure if still in system. Im back on cyclogest now. Im really sorry ladies but getting a lot of cramps and lower backache still so not very positive here im afraid. If I get a bfp on Fri I will be totally shocked. Still trying to be hopeful though. I will be testing on Fri morning so will let you know how I get on ASAP xx

Maddie it worked for you once before so it can work again. We can all wait for your OTD, we'll live.

Gosh my son will not go down for his nap! It's so frustrating.

Maddie- I understand how your feeling and i really hope your wrong an get a shock bfp. Just remember that the cyclogest causes cramps etc so it makes it so hard to tell the difference from af/pregnancy symptoms. Really have everything crossed its the latter for you xxx

Thinks hood luck hun x

Maddie when's otd? Good luck!

Aq fingers and toes crossed for you xxxx

Kelly have u had your appt?

Anyone heard from st?

Hi everyone else x

Maddie- How are u holding up? not long till OTD now and good sign that you have had no bleeding ;-) fingers crossed for you x

Kazza- How are you doing? Iv not seen ST around since last wk. I should imagine she is taking a much needed break from the boards as its hard enough to go through 1 failed cycle let alone 2 or more :(( x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I woke up this morning sooo congested that i could hardly breath. When i blow my nose there is blood in it(tmi sorry) iv heard this can be a sign of early pregnancy so im praying it is! been having lil bands of heat low down too. This 2ww is dragging tho tbh. I am 5dp2dt today so 1st part of 2ww almost done and then the panic starts setting in on the 2nd part! aaaaah xxx

AQ - all sound like very good signs.

Maddie - not long to wait until Friday now. FX.

Kirsten - are you better?

Kazza - OTD = Official Test Date - hope you're ok honey.

Not much going on here - still sniffing and waiting for the witch to show her face. My boy cat is poorly with cystitis - poor thing keeps getting in and out of his litter tray because he thinks he needs a wee but his bladder is empty. Took him to the vets this morning so hopefully the meds will work quick. Our girl cat heard me putting the cat box together and went into hiding. I've searched the house from top to bottom and can't find her - she won't even respond to a box of biscuits being rattled and she's usually such a pig! She's definitely in the house somewhere - hopefully she'll come out when hubby gets home.

Hope- Aww i hope your boy cat gets well soon! bless him and how cute your girl cat went into hiding! haha. My girl cat 'Hope' is a lil love too and wouldnt be without her :) x

Hope everyone is ok? this thread has been really quiet hasnt it? we are normally such a chatty lot! haha xxx

Hi ladies,

Very true Aq we use to be a very chatty thread,LOL

Hope your cat gets better hope poor thing.

Afm.....still waiting. Tempted to test tonight, will see what hubby says when home. This backache I'm getting is something else. X

No apt yet another 2.5 hours to go. I'm getting all nervous and anxious and am now thinking he'll make me wait another month. I hope so bad that that is not the case. Will update after.

Maddie I am really hoping that your cramps and back ache are a good sign. How many days after EC is your OTD? My clinic makes me wait 16 days, but i tested 14 days after EC as I figured that's the day I would test on a normal cycle. What day did you get your BFP last time?

I started testing at 8doo! Got a faint bfp but didn't know for sure till 9dpo. I'll likely test early with FET to cause I've got about 57 ic pg tests sitting at home.

Me too hope. Thank you. Otd will be 16 days after egg collection. Last time I got a faint line 11 days past collection but true line 14 days after. I didn't test in between. The 2ww really is awful. I hope your af comes soon xx

Kelly how did appointment go?

I'm starting!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I'll start meds on April 4 instead of march 31 but that's not bad at all. I have to take birth control for two weeks prior due to my messed up period. I get my timeline tomorrow! I'm so excited. I just have to take a pg test so off to buy one then I'll pop my first pill tonight.

Tiff- Great news!! x

Maddie- Are you going to test tonight? wishing u tons of luck if you do x

Girls i am starting to enter worry mode as the 2nd half of 2ww approaches. I am so full of pma one minute and terrified the next. I am not sleeping too well and i am so emotional i could burst into tears right now. Cant take much more of this stress and uncertainty :( just want my baby xxx

Fab news Kelly. Pleased for you. AQ itts really hard,I know how your feeling. Try and get that pma back xxx

Thanks Maddie, 2nd time around is so much harder isnt it? did u end up poas? xxx

Hiya

Aq your bound to feel very up and down! Keep that chin up your little miracle will be worth it in the end!!

Maddie good luck if you test tonight!

Kelly sooo pleased you get to start now!!! Everything crossed for you x

Def worst this time round. As im not feeling positive I'm testing on Friday. It's my last day at work tomorrow and then off for a week so at least if bad news I haven't got to face work. I can't believe I haven't tested myself to be honest. Maybe because deep down I know and trying to save the heartache for later. Last time I don't know why but I had an inkling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->