IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Just wanted to wish everyone well as I won't be on for a wk or so. My mum died on monday nite and I'm utterly devastated xxx

Oh AQ Sweetheart. I am so so sorry. I can't begin to imagine what your going through, just know that we are here for you hunny whenever you need us :hugs::hugs:

Aq- Im so so sorry thinking of you at this terrible and difficult time xxx :hugs: :hugs:

Well ive missed a couple of days and seems like ive been missing loads!

First off AQ im so so sorry to hear about your mom passing, things must be so difficult for you atm without the ivf to worry about too, hope your coping ok :hugs:

Seems like everyones off on their hols, im jealous lol!

Cant search through to reply to what people have been saying cuz im on my iphone but will have a butchers tomorrow when km on the computter :thumbup:

Hope your all ok

Xx

Princess - I had a week off and this thread went mental :haha: SO tricky trying to catch up.

AQ I am so so sorry. Condolences for your loss. Thinking of you.

xxx

Ahaa sam isnt it just its even more of a pain when you cant go back nd see what was written while sending a reply lol xx

AQ i am really sorry for your loss...cannot even begin to imagine how you are feeling right now...will say a prayer for you and your family...so devastating....:cry::cry:

Louisa

Tinks just reading abut chinese food made me feel hungry...hope you enjoyed it...
Zowiey i wish all i had to pay for was the prescription charges!!! that would be so nice...lol
Each medicine is a separate charge regardless of the number of each one....

Hi to everyone today...:hugs:

lou

AQ, I'm so so sorry. I don't think that there's anything I can say that will make you feel better, but know that you and your family are in my thoughts xxx

Aww Aq, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you are coping. Look after yourself and we will see you when you can.

Sending you and your family lots of love and :hugs:

I may have imagined this but i'm sure the nurse told me that they send us the nasal sprays in the post. She said not to panic about the size of the box! They told me how to do the spray over the phone and said to look on Youtube if I still wasn't sure.

QA - I am so sorry to hear your news. You and your family are in my thoughts :hugs::hugs:

Good old u tube hey Traskey??? :haha: I must admit I checked out the injections on there and it is helpfull, interesting and a little amusing :winkwink:

Hehe, yeah Youtube. One of these days my job will be on there, if it isn't already and i'll be redundant :haha:

What is it you do hun? If you dont mind me asking, dont worry if you dont want to say :thumbup:

Thank you. I did manage to take a sheet of baby bangles from argos catalog and my brave mum choose one so bought it for our future child xxx

Aww, that's a lovely idea AQ. I'm sure she will be with you on your journey still and smiling when you get your bfp.

Tinks, I teach parents and their children mathematics. Virtual teachers will be the next big thing i'm sure :haha:

Awww AQ, your baby will always know it was from her nan/grandmother :hugs:

Mathematics its very complex though to teach virtually sure. I am a civil servant and they do have us 'e learning' at work with things like health and safty and that. I find it hard to follow myself and would much prefer the old fashion way :haha:

AQ - Thats a lively gift for your baby :hugs: :hugs:

Traskey - I cant believe that the nurse told you to youtube it!! :shock:

Oh Africa queen, I am so, so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->