IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Morning peeps

Hope everyone is well xxx :hugs:

AQ - Hope youre as ok as can be expected :hugs:

Aww aq thats a lovely idea atleast your baby will have something from their nan xx

Happy Sunday girls,

Hope you are all having a good day :)

Hubbys driving me up tha wall lol 'what time you doing tea' every 5 seconds lol its sunday so when i bloody feel like it :haha:

Hope everyones enjoying their sunday!

Xx

Ha, tell him to do it himself if he cant wait princess :haha:

:haha: Tinks

My DH can rustle up a caeser salad. That's about it.

Got ov pains today, my last natural cycle before IVF. OPK is getting darker. I haven't done them in months but as my last cycle was 31 days, instead of the usual 28, I thought i'd better find out what my body was doing.

My Dh can not cook to save his life, I do all the cooking but he never asks me to start tea or moan about anything to do with it. Proberly because he knows he would get it over him :haha:

Yey for your last natural cycle :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so jealous :haha: Cant wait for more people to start tx on here. I wonder who will be are first BFP :happydance:

My hubby couldnt cook beans on toast without burning them, i darent let him loose in my kitchen lmao

Well im absolutely gutted tonight, i had the last 4 cycles written down so i knew how long they were and to see if they regulated and do i knew when i was due on etc and ive lost the document i had them saved on and now i have no idea when my next period is due, i THINK my cycles were just starting to regulate to 28 to 32 days but cant remember, i feel lost now lol xx

Hi, ivf ladies! Can you add me to the front page, please? :thumbup:

Name: Rosababy
TTC: 1 year, 3 months
Reason For Infertility: Damaged tubes :sad2: Male fertility (low morphology, low motility)
Tests: Hsg, Endometrial Biopsy (that one sucked!), sonohyst, Hysteroscopy (also sucked), Laparoscopy
Treatment So Far: Clomid for 3 months before I went to RE, tubes not good enough for IUI, so moving forward with IVF.
Just waiting for AF and then I start my first round of IVF! :happydance:

:hi: :howdy: Rosababy,

Good luck with your first cycle of IVF!

Good morning ladies hope everyone had a good weekend
Princess i hope you manage to find it...:hugs: i put mine on my phone calender...
Hi Rosababy and welcome...

I have my first accupuncture in a bit will let you know how it goes....

lou

Morning Ladies

Trask - Fingers crossed for a natural :bfp: Hope youre giving it a good shot.

Princess - :dohh: Hope you find it.

Loopy - Hope it goes well.

Rosababy - :hi: Welcome!! xxx

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Me - Im still waiting the funding paperwork and AF.... The hag bag as been hovering around the 32-34 day mark recently.... waiting waiting waiting waiting!

Have a happy monday peeps xxx

Hello again, well Accupuncture was actually a breeze and would you believe she studied under Zita West....hows that for Karma...!!! i listened to Zitas natural conception tape very calming and about visualisation...felt 2 of the needles go in when i asked her where they were for one was stomach and the other for gynae so blood flow to follicles etc...one in foot and the other the side of my calf...i was supposed to relax for 2 hours after but with kids at home no chance...picked one up from the train station and the other wanted to go buy henna hair dye...
in all that running around normally i would feel stressed cause quite frankly teenagers dont think about what comes out of their mouths do they...I was cool and calm inwardly and it just felt wonderful...
If anyones thinking about doing this i would highly recommend it....:hugs::hugs:

lou

Loopy - Glad you enjoyed it I had accupuncture for back pain and its not quite as painful as you might think. :haha: OMG.... I remember the henna hair dye days.... :haha:

Hi guys, just a quick one from me tonight, very tired.

Glad accupuncture went well, I was considering it but not sure where I can o locally.

Really hope you find you lost Princess :thumbup: Can you not go back throught the pages of this thread and see if you mentioned it on here?

Hope AF arrives soon Sam.

Hi rosababy and Traskey, hope you are well :hugs:

Loopy I'm glad accupuncture went well, I have been tempted myself but wouldn't know were to look or how to find the best place for it lol

No joy of finding my cycles :dohh: agh well these things happen, it also had my list of health foods on it :haha: I blame the hubby he closed the document ;) all I can remember if the first one was 28 days nd the second was 32 days but cant remember when lmao hopeless ay I :D

Been in a good mood this week surprisingly lol had to take my mother to her first alcoholics anonymous today :dohh: had to sit through the entire meeting and was starting to question my own drinking habits and I don't even drink lmao makes ya feel well guilty :haha:

Hope everyone's well btw I'm still waiting for my blood results lool xx

I hope your dates just come to you princess, now I am not that obsessed with timing ov I find I am much more relaxed about remember my dates and stuff.

You should chase your clinic about your results. You have to keep on at them.

I chased the hospital today again but after 4 weeks!!!! I have good news :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: They have quite a few good ones frozen. She said in the sample a high percentage was already dead but we expected that. The good ones though are good strong ones and have good morph :thumbup: The thaw went fine and they were really pleased with numbers, we should have more than enough as back up after monday. The embryologist was so nice and sounded very possitive. She also said that they are hoping they will not even need to use the frozen ones.

I chased the hospital today again but after 4 weeks!!!! I have good news :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: They have quite a few good ones frozen. She said in the sample a high percentage was already dead but we expected that. The good ones though are good strong ones and have good morph :thumbup: The thaw went fine and they were really pleased with numbers, we should have more than enough as back up after monday. The embryologist was so nice and sounded very possitive. She also said that they are hoping they will not even need to use the frozen ones.

thats brilliant news Tinks...:happydance::happydance:

Tinks that's such great news, Are you a little relieved now? :hugs:

Well I had my CD2 scan today, that was a joyous experience! I've had an internal scan before, but not whilst on CD2 :sick: I understand there is a reason for it, but CD2?? Oh the shame! Anyway, she said everything looked great, I had 7 "things" (i can't remember what she was looking for!) on my right ovary and 12 on the left. It wasn't to uncomfortable, she was much more gentle than the consultant!

I also had some bloods taken, that was fine, but waiting in the the maternity unit reception for said blood test wasn't! I mean really, I've just seen my empty womb on a scan, via a wand covered in a condom, and to my eternal shame, a LOT of my blood and then I have to sit and wait for 30 minutes for a blood test with a load of fricking pregnant women. Give me a break! :haha:

Anyway! It looks like I shall be starting the spray on about the 2nd Sept ish, but will find out for definite next week!

Hope everyone is ok?
xxx

Oh, we like good news Tinks. I'm very pleased for you. I hope you don't need them but if you do, then you know all will be ok.

Zowiey, poor you! I'd not heard of an internal scan needed on day 2 of your period. I'd have been embarrassed too. Why do they need to do it then?

Glad you are going to start the down regging soon though. Yay for cycle buddies :dance:

AQ, thinking of you.

How's everyone else doing? Samba, have they released your funding yet? Loopy, glad the accu went well. I keep thinking about it. Princess, hope you find your dates in some random place :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->