IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Thanks girls, i am very relieved. Fx that when he produces the fresh cycle then there will be good ones then as well.

Zowie, its awfull when they make you wait with pregnent women. We are lucky now in that way as Manchester has got an all new hospital for everything apart from infertility, we are around the corner in a very old looking building. But no pregnent people :thumbup:

I have had a scan on cd2, I had to have before seeing my cons. The thought of it isn't nice but the nurses must do it day in day out. I think they messure your overies and count unmature follies or something or maybe the thickness of your womb lining??? I thought everyone had these :shrug:

Glad things are moving along anyway :happydance:

There will be afew a you starting in the next couple weeks, so exciting

Zowiey am feeling for you...not looking forward to having mine done either... its called a baseline scan and you have to have one so they know how many follicles are developing..youve got loads so thats a good start...they also base your meds on it too....or at least thats what i was told...

lou

Hi Ladies,

No news from me... no letters received yet about the funding but its only been 1 week since my birthday so theyve got another week before I start pestering :haha:

Tinks - Great news on the sperm result! :thumbup:

Princess - Hope you find that list :hugs:

Zoe - Glad all went well with the yukky scan.. We'll all have to have one at some point :grr:

Hope everyone else is well xxxx

Sam I hope you get your letters soon. Dint you feel like your life is just about waiting at the min??? :dohh:

The glamorous things we get to do hey girls :haha:

Thanks girls well it's my birthday today so I'm off to get a good night sleep to be spoilt in the morning :D x

Tinks - Yes always WAITING!!! :grr: :haha:

Princess - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! https://meghibberd.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/mia_happy_birthday.gif Hope youre having a super day and getting really spoilt xx

Hi ladies :hi:

I'll be doing IVF September/October! :happydance:

Happy Birthday Princess hope you have a fantastic day

Hello and welcome Chris77

lou

:hi: :howdy: Welcome Chris!!

My IVF drugs are being delivered tomorrow morning :happydance: They called this afternoon to arrange delivery.

It's beginning to feel a lot like we are getting somewhere :)

Hi, Chris! Welcome!

Princess, hope you had a great bday! :cake:

Traskey, so exciting to have your meds delivered!!! When do you start? I'm still waiting for af to come, so I can start my cycle. We could have started last cycle, but we had a vacay booked already. I've never been so excited for af to come! :haha:

Hi, Chris! Welcome!

Princess, hope you had a great bday! :cake:

Traskey, so exciting to have your meds delivered!!! When do you start? I'm still waiting for af to come, so I can start my cycle. We could have started last cycle, but we had a vacay booked already. I've never been so excited for af to come! :haha:

:haha: That's what I said this time, when she was 3 days late. Never been so pleased for her to finally show up!

I start the meds on Monday, so 5 days to go :wohoo: I'm hoping I don't get all the hot flushes, mood swings etc but I bet I will :wacko:

OMG Traskey - This is sooooo exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welcome Chris, GL for October :thumbup:

Happy Birthday Princess, did you get anything nice?

No news my end. Will have to start abstaining either today or tomorrow ready for banking on Monday. Hope DH doesn'y get to grumpy over the weekend :haha:

Chris - :yipee: Welcome to the thread IVF Buddy!!

Tinks - Good luck for Monday

Trask - :shock: :yipee: :yipee: cant believe you start on Monday.... you do know that you are going to be my mentor for my turn dont you. Where are the drugs being delivered?

Rosa - Hope the hag bag arrives soon for you xxx

Im also hoping that my cycle is a shorter one this time... but I know its probably unlikely.

Samba, a company called Home Care solutions are delivering them to home. Brucey bonus means I don't have to pay for the prescription. They called today to say they had a personal delivery for me and I was thinking, "I haven't ordered anything!" Then my brain twigged.

Apparently they need to go in the fridge and for once it's chock full of vegetables and protein for the diet :haha: I'll have to make a space.

I can't wait for you to be started soon. Come on PCT, release your funding. I'm also glad that our unit doesn't make you do the baseline scan whilst on your period.

Hi Girls! Jumping on with u all if that's ok. AF arrived today this is our second IVF cycle, although we didn't complete the first one (explains in my siggy) I have a baseline scan & BW @ 11.15am on Friday, I am due to start stimming also on Friday providing no probs with bloods/US. I am on the short protocol in hopes that my ovaries won't go crazy this time, also the lowest dose my clinic has ever started anyone on, only 75iu gonal f. Wishing you all the best of luck whatever stage your at.

Traskey - Will they be delivering all your drugs or just DR ones because you will have to save room in the fridge quite a few weeks :haha: Yey to the no charge :thumbup:

Hi Please, I think I spoke to you last time you were going through tx. Glad to see you starting again, GL x

Sam, I really hope you do have a shorter cycle and you can get started asap. Are you tracking ov?

Please hello and good luck .....
Traskey it certainly saves a lot of hassle getting it delivered...i realy hope the meds are kind to you
Rosababy hope af turns up real soon...cant actually believe were saying that now...lol

....only 6 mores days till my appointment...

lou

Hello and welcome to Chris and Please! :wave:

Traskey I am so jealous! I can't wait to get my meds! I LOVE reading the drug info pages you get! God, I really am a loser! :haha:
And it's not fair you get away with cd2 scan! The shame of seeing the nurse pull the condom off dildo cam will live with me forever!! It wasn't a pretty site :nope::haha:

Princess, hope you had a fab birthday?:cake:

Samba, I really hope they release the funding soon, they're beginning to take the piss! :hugs:

Tinks, if hubby gets grumpy just tell him you're pre meanopausal, and if he doesn't cheer up, he'll get your wrath once the drugs kick in! :haha:

Well, just a quickie from me tonight, it's my Mums birthday tomorrow, so we are currently preparing Salsa and guacamole for her birthday mexican meal!

Oh and I had a random thought today, our next periods might be our last for quite a long time!!

xxxx

Have fun making the dips Zowie. I wish I could believe my next period would by my last before tx but I think I will have to wait at least another month but I am hoping it will soon come round.

Those pesky cd2 scans again, oh the glamour :haha:

Loopylew 6 days :happydance::happydance::happydance: is this for consent signing? Sorry I know you have already said :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->