IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Well I did my pg test and looks neg, though I think I have permanent line eye :wacko: had to have dh look at it, seems to be a line but it doesn't have colour so I went ahead and popped my first pill. I'll test again with the second free in a few days if I'm worried. Doc seems hopeful this will work for us though he did recommend waiting another month to start I said I didn't want to so he said that was fine. Also talked to him about our moving situation and he said if this cycle doesn't work that he'd fit us in asap for a fresh cycle, so I am super relived there. Well I suspect I'm going to feel barfy for the next few weeks from the pill, thats one side effect I always got before.

Tiff yay for starting. See told you we'd cycle together - we can be bump buddies again but with a happier outcome this time.

Maddie keep the PMA honey, are you going to test today or hold out until tomorrow?

Aq pma coming your way too. The 2ww sucks and messes with your mind. Just keep picturing your little embie getting snug and settled for nine months.

I'm so tired, my poor cat is still in and out of the litter tray and he digs really loudly so I've been awake since 5. I am dragging my butt to the office for the morning so I can go to lunch with my team, one of us is leaving, then I'm going to come home as I think an afternoon nap will be in order!

Tiff- Yay for starting again! GL x

Hope- Aww poor kitty! did u take him the vets? hope he gets well soon x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am 6dp2dt and losing the plot! lol. Last night i was super positive and this morning im not :( up an down like a soddin yoyo. Aaaaah xxx

It's always the way in the 2ww AQ, I was lucky really I got my non faint bfp at 5 dp5dt so didn't have to deal with the excruciating wait,
When you get that bfp you'll wonder what all the fuss was about :winkwink:

Tiff, hope - so glad you've both started/starting, praying the cycle has a happier ending for you both!

Maddie - good luck for when you test hun :hugs:

Afm I'm still poorly, turns out ive got a kidney infection that causes migraines and there both agony!
Hope everyone is ok :hugs: :hugs:

Kirsten im loving your pma for me! hehe. I pray i do get my bfp but after losing 2 babies and a failed IVF cycle it is hard to allow myself to believe completely :(
Aww hope you get well soon! xxx

Day 2 of the pill 12 more days till down reg. I want time to just fly by.

Kelly, glad you've started x

Hope your cat gets better soon hope x

Princess poor you, hope you feel better soon x

Aq hang in there, not long now. You have a miracle embie on board. Sorry for neg attitude xx

Afm think I'm out but hey ho. Will know for def tomorrow xx

Maddie try and stay positive! I know it's hard but save just a little hope.

Maddie, im sure hope still has the fat lady in the shed, i have everything crossed for u.

Kelly, yay to starting, :happydance:

Hope, i hope ur poor cat gets better soon, poor thing

Aq, this embie can do it, its a survivor!!!

Princess hope ur feeling better soon.

Hi to tink, trask, rosa, kazz, smile, st, and everyone else.

Afm, my internet is working!!!!!! oh an i hate my bank who royally screwed up today, wheres that little man i need, :grr: ahh here he is, banks suck!!! hugs to all. :flower:

Thanks for pma girls. I pray our lil embie is getting snug as we speak :)

Maddie- Did you test today? still got everything crossed for you for tomorrow! GL x

Well girls- I am feeling very positive today as i had my usual daily cup of tea and had one mouthful and had to spit it out! omg it tasted vile! so much so i checked if milk had gone off(its 4 days in date) and the teabags! lol. This is a super sign for me as with my previous pregnancy i was the same around 8dpo(was a natural preg) and then transpired to be pregnant so i am feeling very optimistic today :0) obviously nothing written in stone but its a strong indicator for me based on past experience xxx

Yay for PMA AQ! :dust: :dust:

Maddie oh yes the fat lady is still in my shed and she ain't coming out until the very last one of us has a healthy baby in our arms! PMA PMA PMA :dust: :dust:

Isabella Yay for Internet! Boo for banks! Lovin that little man!

Tiff hows the Bcp treating you so far?

Tinks how you getting on honey?

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

My little boy cat is still poorly bless him but he's having a sleep on my bed.

I'm watching obem. I would not like to be 16 and dealing with a baby let alone 16 and dealing with a 10 week premature baby.

Oh yeah had a call about our house purchase today. They can't find anything so they're just going to move out so the sale can go through! I've got to make sure nothing happens during April as I refuse to move house during the 2ww!

Hope- Good news about your house purchase and i hope your kitty gets well soon. I hate seeing my pets ill cos they just dont understand. Bless him. How is DR going so far? xxx

Hope obem last night was awful :cry:
DHs daughter was born at 26 weeks when he was 16 so it brought back a lot of difficult memories for him, she pulled through tho, she's only 10 years younger then me :shock:

AQ don't say I didn't tell you so :haha: :winkwink:

Maddie I'm sure hopes gunna keep that fat lady locked away for a while yet!!
I tell you what tho, I hope no outsiders come on and think that hope goes round snatching up obese people for a hobby :winkwink:

Just to let you know the hsg is fine I was told some really bad horror stories and was worried but it was ok and really quick. No worse than a smear

How funny is that. Hello my name is Hope and I snatch obese people up as a hobby :lol:

dr is going ok, I think I'm less tired than last time, but maybe it just hasn't kicked in yet. I think my hot flushes started last night, typical that the weather is now getting warmer!

Ladies its POSITIVE!!!! We tested this eve. Were sooo happy but a little apprehensive too. We have been here before. This backache is something else. I hope its the two embies getting comfy. Will ring clinic tomorrow as planned. You ladies have truly been a godsend. X

Hope your shed is doing a grand job. There's no out for now. Really pleased on the speedy process of your house move xx

Aq all sounds positive really pleased for you that your very positive. I know its early days but these two day embryos do work xx

Princess hope you feel better, I laughed about fat lady in shed too. X

Thanks babies, hope your ok. Glad you have online access now xx

Hi to Kelly,tinks,Traskey,Doodar,Rosa Kazza, st and rest of gang xxxx

Omg maddie congrats!!!!!

Hope when I is tentative collection for you?

Aq yay for positive signs.

Bcp is making me feel like puking. I'm still temping though I am sure the pill will mess them up. Fairly certain I am 9dpo now so will test again with ic just to be sure no miracles are growing in my tummy while taking bcp. Also have a headache.

I picked up my meds and timeline to I start dr april 3 with transfer of 2 day 3 embies between April 30 and may 5 if all goes well.

Maddie :yipee::wohoo::wohoo: soooooooooooooo happy for u i just screamed out an gave dh a fright

Hope you're doing such a good job keeping her in there.

Princess, :rofl::rofl: i pulled something laughing then, that cracked me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->