IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Maddie- OMG OMG OMG!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am sooooo happy for you!! and you thought u were out?! HUGE Congrats! wow wow wow 2 day transfers do work!!:cloud9:
I hope you start a chain reaction of bfps on our 2ww thread! hehe.
You must be in shock! xxx

Maddie- Come an share your news on 2ww so i can put a BFP next to your name! ;-)
Your our 1st on that thread! woop woop! do u have a pic for us too? xxx

I really am in shock. I will go over to that thread. Will try and upload pics now. Everything to continue in.gods hands now. Roll on bfp!!!!!! X

Omg maddie congrats Hun!! :happydance:
That's great news!!

Hope I forgot you were moving house, will you be taking fat lady with you or leaving her there for the new owners to find :winkwink:

How do I upload pics from phone. Will have to post via comp. I always post from phone,lol x

Oh i am just so happy for you Maddie! cant wait to add your BFP to our thread! if u have a photo hosting website account such as photo bucket you can upload the image there an then get the img code for your post on here :) xxx

OMG Rosa almost 16wks already!! wow. How are u doing? x

Maddie- You need to upload to photo bucket an then copy an paste the img code to your post :) x

AQ, doing good, thanks! Can't believe I'm already 16 weeks, either. After the 1st tri, time is going quickly.

Maddie that's amazing news!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Was that a 2 dt ?

Aq keep up the pma x

Ok will try that. Thank you Aq. Thank you Kazza yes it was a 2dt. Still shocked especially because feel like coming on at any moment x

Maddie: Will you get a beta level when you do your blood test?

bcd's are making me pukey headachy and sore boobies!

No Kelly, they don't do betas at my clinic. Because last time I had spotting and pain they monitored by beta hcg and they didn't double at the hospital I work at. Hope my body has a better plan this time. Poor you feeling rotten with bcp......all for a good cause though xx

Ps ladies test still positive so will ring them today for scan date xx

Oh how mad am I that I didn't check the site again last night while you were all having a BFP party! The first thing I thought when I woke up was oh I wonder if Maddie has tested yet! Naughty you for testing early!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I am so happy for you Maddie. :dance:

Tiff if the darn witch shows her face before Tuesday then I'm guessing my collection will be April 11 so if all goes well you'll be having your transfer just after I join the BFP club!

Rosa. Wow happy 16 weeks!

Oh and the fat lady will be coming with us because otherwise the new owners might let her out. Do you think she counts as a 'special item' that I have to tell the removal men about? ;)

Thank you Hope, hahaha to special item. You are funny. Have a good day, its almost the weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->