IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

I have Aq its the 5th April. Really hope this time we get to that stage. I have no cramps now just the most awful backache. I never take painkillers but tempted too. Anyway how are you? Was going to post my pics through that site but it says it shares info with Facebook. I really don't want anyone on there knowing yet. Dying to tell everybody but with what happened to us last time we are very cautious xxx

Seems everything today is connected to facebook - sometimes I'd like to be able to do things without broadcasting it to the world!

April the 5 isn't too far away at all - fx you're in for a happy and healthy nine months honey because you deserve it :dust:

I was starting to worry earlier that the witch hadn't shown her face so I went trawling through our old posts here trying to find how far through my cycle she appeared last time. I found a note which also said how painful it was - I'd forgotten that bit. I got all worried because based on last cycle she's two days late... then BAM enter :witch: stage right and yes she is a mean witch! Does anyone else get really sore thighs when she's around? I think it's made worse as I've had my laptop on my lap all day but it hurts! Typical that the summer has arrived today, I'm trying to use my hot water bottle and between that, the temperature and hot flushes from the buserelin I'm burning up :lol:

Oh hope its good she has arrived but not good your having side effects to buserelin. You have a relaxing evening xxx

I've opted for the injectible burserline. Once a day and no sniffing, I'll take that any day.

Hope, They won't push you off if she doesn't show by tuesday though right? Are you late for her coming yet? Because of the pill mine should show up saturday/sunday after my last pill I think, thats the one good thing about the pill, it always keeps ya regular. If I have transfer on may 1, fertilization would be april 28 so you'd be just over 2 weeks ahead of me!

Maddie- Photobucket never shares your pics on fb unless u chose that option as i have used it for yrs so dont worry ;-) u just upload, copy IMG code and then paste on your post on here. Wow 5th April is soon. I always thought scan was 3wks from bfp. Im glad u arent left waiting longer tho x

Hope- Yay to the witch coming. Now stick the fat lady securely back in the shed please asap! hehe x

Tiff- I could never be doing with sniffing 3 times a day. I used jabs for DR previous cycle and sooo much easier x

AFM- I am feeling so shattered. Emotionally and physically now. Just worn out wondering and hoping and everything else. Got a msg from my friend before to say she is 3mths preg so she's due same time as our other friend(these are the wives of my hubbys friends so we go out together all the time btw) so i am really pleased for them and will be fab if im preg for our baby to have lil friends but omg if im not preg its going to be unbearable and one of my friends works with me so thats 11 pregnant women in 1 office now... omg please let me get my BFP. Cannot take anymore pregnancy news unless its ours xxx

AQ let's hope there's something in the water and you'll be number 12 in the office, I hope they don't struggle for staff when you all go on maternity leave :haha:

Hope glad :witch: has arrived :hugs:

Thanks Kirsten. I am just feeling down tonight.
I have been getting cramps similar to af for past hour and she would be due on sunday IF im not pregnant. Praying she stays away. Im off to bed anyway as only peace of mind i get is when im asleep lately. Hope your feeling better xxx

Sniffing is actually 5 times a day I think AQ at least in the beginning! No way, not for me.

I use photo bucket separately from FB, I just went to the photo bucket site and made an account with the highest privacy settings, so only those who I invite can see my pics.

Yey, I know it's a little late but a massive congrats Maddie :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so pleased for you. Not long at all until your scan :thumbup:

Kelly, so pleased you are finally able to start, sorry bcp is making you sick though, hope you feel better soon :hugs: I too would rather inject than sniff :thumbup:

Hope, my af after starting buserelin was horrid Hun as well, really hope she doesn't mess you around. One of my boy cats have had cystitis, to not nice for them. He went to wee so many times he ended up bleeding from the straining :nope: in the end we had to put him on special food for a while :thumbup: he is your puddy cat today?

Aq, how is your pma today? I hope the cramps are just from the bullets :hugs: it is always hard to hear others are pregnant when you want it so much Hun :hugs: we have all been there, all being well you are worrying over nothing and you will have your own BFP to share with them :hugs:

Afm, I am doing ok. Having a few mood swings from the HRT, I am taking it 3 times a day and can feel the difference. We have a scan on Monday to check the lining is doing ok. I so nervous about being in the 2ww and transfer. I want a BFP so much but don't know if I will cope, don't feel very strong at the minute :nope:

Hi to everyone I haven't mentioned, sorry for the lack of personals. Hope everyone has a nice weekend :kiss:

Tinks- Glad your doing well and GL for your scan on monday hun :) well my pma is back and why shouldnt i be announcing my pregnancy news too eh? ;-)
OTD feels like a long way off for me an 2ww is torture an no easier 2nd time around but what choice do we have? the prospect of the 2ww was my most scary thought before starting this 2nd cycle but gotta be done and im sure u cant be more crazy than me! lol x

Aq not long to go until OTD now, are going to test early?

Maddie are you still grinning from ear to ear?

Tiff witch arrived yesterday so hopefully all will be well with my bloods on Tuesday and we can start stimming on Wednesday. Good how have your dates. sniffing is five times a day (but you sniff twice at bedtime so that's six sniffs altogether) to be honest I don't mind it as I just rely on my phone beeping to alert me to sniff.

Hey Tinks. Cystitis is horrible for them isn't it, it's quite alarming when you see the blood. He seems to be much better now and we'll keep him on the special food. Hope everything goes well for Monday. When do you think transfer will be?

Afm I'm dosed up on double ibuprofen and paracetamol to keep the pain at bay and I slept for 9 hours straight last night so feeling good. And the sun is shining! I'm about to bake a chocolate cake then we're off over to our friends for board games. We're going to try and teach the boys (5 and 3) to play Hero Quest!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday :flower:

Great news hope! I am looking forward to having one more witch then none for 9 months, or at least it better be that way.

I'm off to snuggle my friends newborn baby shortly, I can't wait.

Hope- I will be testing tomorrow and continue intill there is no point either way. lol. I am using up all the IC's i have in the cupboard but i have a clear blue digital for OTD if im lucky enough to get that far this time around :) im glad your cat is better and i hope you feel better soon x

Aww sounds like everyone is having a nice wkend so far :)
I had a nice afternoon too as i took my friend for a walk around park(she is recovering from leg amputation due to cancer) and then we sat outside a country pub in the sun an had a lemonade and a catch up. Im home now chilling with my dh watching the match :) xxx

Still lurking! AQ your right second cycle is much harder! In may I'm heading for a third-it's terrifying. My last one.
Maddie- huge congratulations! Very much deserved! X
Best of luck to all just starting again! X
AQ- thinking of u tommorow. X

Hi ST, I really hope your get everything and more from your third cycle. Will you freeze any this time around? Did you last time? :hugs:

AQ good luck, how many dpo are you?

Hi ladies,

Happy Saturday. Sorry for late replies. Not too long come home from work. Hubby cooking which is nice, however I love cooking but he wrapping me in cotton wool at the min. I told him if everything okay after dating scan then no more pampering. I mean its lovely but I'm one of these that just likes to get on with it.

Hope the board games sound fab. Hope your feeling a bit better. I really hope you can start stimming on Wednesday. X

Kelly glad things are going well for you too. I'm over the moon you have a plan. Thanks for the heads up about privacy with pictures. X

St how are you? Thrilled you have plan to start again soon. I can only imagine how nervous you are. Were all here for you too. X

Tinks thank you. Booo to hrt!! Not long till your pupo. X

Aq I know how you feel with mixed emotions. I felt the same. I am still having cramps and did prior to otd. Try and think positive as blooming hard as it is. Sounds like you've had a lovely day. Glad your friend doing well. Good luck for testing tomorrow. Thank you for info on posting pics too xx

Hi to anyone else ive missed xxxx

Thanks Kelly- unfortunately we didn't get any frosties :-(
I pray this time we do as this is the last time they are letting us egg share and we will never be able to pay for a normal icsi cycle. We are throwing it all at this cycle! 3 lots instead of 2 per day of bullets! More steroids and also heparin.
Best of luck for FET! X

AQ can't wait for you to test! :happydance:

St it's lovely to see you hun, hope your ok, I really do have everything crossed that this cycle works out for you! Big :hug:

:hi: all was just dropping in as I've really tired myself out today, been helping DH strip the car ready to sell for parts, took the dog on a masssive walk and now I'm passed out on the sofa watching bgt more talent :thumbup:

Have a lovely Saturday all you fabulous ladies!! :hugs:

ST- Lovely to see you back here :) you are a strong woman and one day you will get your miracle. May is only around the corner so you will soon be in the madness again and i wish u lots of luck for 3rd time lucky x

Tiff- i will only be 9dp2dt tomorrow so 11dpo IF the witch doesnt get me first. I actually got a bit hyped up before an poas and clear BFN with no hint of a 2nd line so im hoping that alters at some point leading up to OTD x

AFM- I am having mild af style cramps again but nothing severe. Still unnerves me though... i cant deal with a bfn. Been way too much heartache the past 2yrs and badly need a break and some joy in our lives. Hate my dh and my dad watching me in turmoil all the time and that my mums final 2yrs on this earth were contending with her horrific illness (motor neurone disease) and my utter despair. Feeling very sad just thinking about it all tbh xxx

I had af type cramps with my bfp to. When did you poas aq? I'd think come tomorrow at 12dpo a test might be accurate but if you're going to fret then I'd just wait, that way you know one way or the other and don't have to wonder. I am really keeping my fingers crossed for you.

ST I am also keeping fingers crossed for you to. Why won't they let you egg share more times? DO you know if your last egg share resulted in a positive for the other lady?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->