IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hope, really hope you feel better soon, can't believe you will be stimming come Wednesday! Seemed to have come round fast :thumbup:

ST, good to hear from you, glad you have a plan and I really do pray this third time will be the one Hun. We are all behind you :hugs:

Madden, enjoy. Being pampered, you need to rest :hugs:

Kelly, did you enjoy your cuddles?

AQ, I am praying that second line appears for you :hugs:

Princess, glad you had a nice day. How is the morning sickness going?

AFM, DH and I are going for a drive later and then maybe nipping in for cuddles with my nephew, he will be 4 weeks today :cloud9:

We have the full day of tomorrow for the scan so hopefully get some lunch or something afterwards. If all is well tomorrow and the embies thaw out ok then transfer will be the 2nd :thumbup:

Morning ladies :)

Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing wkend and a lazy sunday.

Tinks- Good luck for your scan tomorrow x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I poas this morning with fmu with a cheapie test and got a clear:bfn: I am 9dp2dt so 11dpo today and would of thought if i was pregnant there would be a 2nd line by now even a really faint one?:shrug:
I am still keeping pma as iv had no more cramps and no spotting etc touch wood so im still in with a chance [-o< xxx

AQ - the fat lady is still in the shed so hang on in there - it could still be early. And remember your little one was a late developer to begin with so it might take an extra bit of time :dust:

Tinks - wow transfer isn't very far away now - good luck with the scan.

Hi everyone - anyone else annoyed about the hour's sleep we lost? Would have been fine if I didn't have to get up to sniff - and my cats decided to have a huge fight under the bed at 7am (which yesterday would have been 6am!) - boy cat is definitely fully recovered :lol:

Hope- Yes i have been thinking that maybe our embie took a while longer to implant and i read implantation takes anything from 8-12 daysdpo and im 11 today so fingers, toes and everything else crossed our little one is a day or 2 out :) Glad your cat is ok but booo for the under bed fighting! lol xxx

I've got so much good feelings about this being your time AQ. I have every bit of faith it will work out. X

Hope glad your cats better. The hour we have lost is really rubbish. The lovely weather makes up for it though xx

AQ I was just about to say what hope said about your little embie being a late bloomer, af cramps are a good thing, I had them right up until about 8 weeks :thumbup:
Still have anything and everything crossed for you hun!

Hope boo for under the bed cat fights and boo for having to get up to sniff,

We had a lie in this morning so didn't really notice the time change but we did get up earlier then normal for a lie in, maybe it's cuz we went to bed last night thinking it was 2 but it was only 1,
Have to agree with maddie tho the weather definately makes up for it, might get out in the garden today and get DH to clean up the mess the dog made over the winter :haha:

Tinks I THINK ms is going but I thought that before I got ill then once I was Ill I couldn't tell if it was illness or ms

Hope everyone is ok!!

AQ, that could totally still be too early. Hang in there. :thumbup:

Hope, daylight savings time sucks doesn't it?? We had ours a few weeks ago. :wacko:

Princess, hopefully the ms is going away! :happydance:

Tinks, the 2nd is just around the corner! That's so exciting! You have two frosties to put in, right?

Afm, doing fine, nothing to report. Although my little brother and sister in law called yesterday and told me they were pregnant too and it was a total surprise. I had a little mini-meltdown because here I am, on BnB, surrounded by women who have been trying so hard for so long and then one of my own family members has an oopsies. :nope: They have a one year old as well (who they did try for hard for a year). I'm so thrilled for them, but just had a little pity party for a while. I think I was just having an emotional day.

Rosa glad your well. I can understand you feeling like that. X

Princess hope your well. Quite reassuring to hear you had cramps too till 8 weeks. I'm still getting them, not sure if as bad as last time. The first trimester really is hard but oh so grateful to be hear, kind of anyway. Pma pma for healthy bean or two at scan xxx

The cuddles were amazing, she is such a cute little girl, I didn't want to give her back but at least I can visit whenever I like my friend said.

AQ you very well still have a chance especially with your embie being a late bloomer.

Lovely to see you Rosa - totally understand where you're coming from but glad you're happy for your little brother.

Tiff - always nice to have cuddles from a little one.

Well the weather has been glorious hasn't it - we spent some time outside clearing out our shed. It was literally filled to the brim and we've thrown everything out except a spade a fork and a bag of compost. There were even two barbecues in there and both were so rusty you couldn't use them :lol:

AQ, sorry about the bfn but it was a cheapie and it is still fairly early. There is still a chance. Hang on in there :hugs:

Rosa, I have posted in your journal but it's understandable about your brother. Doesn't seem fair, I guess we have to be grateful for what we do have :hugs: we do have 2 frosties Hun, fx the both survive, I wil feel like we have more of a chance with 2 iykwim.

Hope, glad you cat is feeling better, ours have been going mental the last few days. I think it must be the weather lol.

Hi to Kelly, princess, Traskey, maddie, st and everyone else. I know I have missed a few, sorry x

Well early start for us tomorrow. Settling of early as usual to miss traffic. Will get up about half 4 ish so that would have been half 3 before we messed with the clocks :dohh: I have been feeling a bit better the last few days though so hopefully it will continue.

Thanks Tinks. I am hoping for another miracle as it was a miracle our embie even made it to transfer but im so scared of result. Good luck for your scan tomorrow xxx

Hi everyone

Hope your all well

St nice to see you back!!

Maddie hope your ok x glad oh is pampering you!

Hi hope, tinks, princess kelly rosa Traskey and the gang !

Aw fingers crossed you have a late implanter keep that pma x

Hope, if thats all you have left in the shed what happened to the fat lady? I hope you didn't let her go. lol.

:lol: don't worry the fat lady is still in there. I let her out in the garden for a while to enjoy the sunshine and then I locked her back in, she definitely has more room in there now - there's even room to unfold the garden chair if she wants to get more comfy :thumbup:

Tinks forgot you had to get up at the crack of dawn to get to the clinic. Hope everything goes well and you had a yummy breakfast. I managed to change my appointment for tomorrow from 8.30 to 10 so I don't have to go at rush hour.

AQ will you test today or wait until OTD?

Thanks Kazza. How are u doing? x

Tinks- Looking forward to hearing about your scan later. GL x

Hope- Yep i tested again today im 10dp2dt and still a BFN but i can notice the faintest(and i mean faaaaint,lol) 2nd line on there. Its blink an you could miss it and only has a tiny shade to it but its better than seeing a blank white strip. Could be a evap line tho as its a cheapie so i am deffo not getting excited about it. I might go and purchase a FRER today and do it tomorrow to know either way. I am finding all of this torture now tbh. x

Yep AQ go get a frer, one thing about evap lines is everyone thinks they get them all the time but supposedly there quite rare, my 2nd pee stick started with a SUPER faint line (first was bfn) and at first we looked an thought I was straight bfn but when ya look a bit closer etc
So I'm still holding out hope for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->