IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Aq I'm still holding out for you too xxxxx get a frer. That's what I've used this time, plus you can check anytime in the day. There on eBay for £7.50. I ordered mine a week after transfer. Good luck. Please don't give up. I'm excited for you xxxx

Interesting princess. I got a stron evap line on an ic yesterday so did another test and it was stark white. I think ics are more prone to them. I don't get excited or upset I assumed it was an evap so no biggie. I'll test again tomorrow.

Aq get a frer!

Get a frer! Best thing to do :thumbup:

I was worried that my dr wasn't working as I haven't felt as crap as I did last cycle... Until today! I've drunk 2.5 litres of water and I still have a head ache, I'm tired and a bit teary. Hope this is all good for tomorrow's bloods!

Hope, good luck for the blood test tomorrow

Tink hope the scan went well

Kelly hope the bcp's are not making u sick

Aq. ooooh its exciting!!! did u say u would have got the witch yesterday? if so thats a great sign ur pass the lp

St, nice to see u back, keeping everything crossed for ur next cycle.

Hi to everyone else

Afm, been enjoying the weather, how nice is it, hope it lasts.

Hugs to all :hugs:

Good luck with blood test Hope xx

Hi babies, hope your well. Yes the weather has been lovely xx

Tinks how was scan?? X

Hope- GL with blood test tomorrow x

Babies- I thought i would be due af yesterday but iv rechecked and its actually tomorrow she would be due :( iv had no sign of her and usually i get cramps a few days before intill she arrives... i just poas again though after holding my pee for 4hrs and nada. Just 1 control line and a clear white strip so obviously my eyes spotted a slight evap line this morning. I will test again tomorrow morning with a cheapie and buy a FRER when im out to use on wed morning if AF has stayed away. How are you doing? x

Morninggggg ladies:hugs:

Hope your well. I hope your not battling through traffic hope. Good luck with blood test. Hope you get on well. Let us know how you get on.

Tinks any update on your scan??

Aq good luck when testing today?

Kazza I've been meaning to ask, how did your follow up appointment go?

Hope your well Kelly

Hi to st,princess,Doodar and Traskey. This thread has been quiet for a while.

Afm I'm fine, just anxiously waiting for uss. Hope we get to that stage

Have a good day ladies xxxx:thumbup:

Isabella wow 18 weeks! Glad you're enjoying the weather, I wish it had stayed away a few weeks because it doesn't agree with my hot flushes!

AQ get a frer today :dust:

Tinks how was the scan?

Hi Maddie :wave: how you feeling? Is the back ache still there?

I think I've hit the DR symptoms now. I've been in bed for 10 hours, woke a few times with hot flushes but I just feel tired and spaced out. I was supposed to be driving myself to the hospital for my bloods but I don't feel safe driving he car so luckily DH has agreed to take me.

Maddie, sooooooooo exciting for ur uss, are u thinking one or more?

Aq, getting past today will def be a good sign. That was the most striking difference for me as i always spot a few days before and nothing at all came. I tested with fmu on test day, everything crossed for u.

Hope, glad dh is driving u, good luck for the test.

Afm, im good thanks, counting down to my next ultra sound on the 18th.

Hugs to all. :hugs:

Thanks girls x

I tested with cheapie again this morning an got a BFN so dh is going to buy me a FRER later and IF af hasnt showed by tomorrow il use it in the morning. I had a dream last night that i tested with a FRER and got a positive an i woke up so happy i was crying and then remembered it was just a dream. This is so bloody hard! my mind is playing major games with me. Well tomorrow il be 12dp2dt so we can safely pretty much say if i test with FMU with the FRER and still get a BFN that its not likely to alter as i read FRER actually picks up 12.5miu of hcg even though it states 20miu.
Anyway i am meeting a friend for lunch today and its a nice sunny day and no cramps or sign of af so i am going to be positive and hope my IC's are giving a false negative. Hope everyone has a nice day xxx

AQ - have a lovely day in the sun with your friend and keep that PMA!

That's the attitude AQ. Enjoy the lunch xx

Babies I think one as I'm not getting much symptoms apart from tiredness. I bet you can't wait until other scan xx

Hope think our post crossed. Glad hubby driving. Good luck. Backache their occasionally but not bad xx

AQ PMA hun!! Enjoy your lunch!

Hope good luck today

:hi: maddie

Afm I'm off to find a beer garden to sit it and have a spot of lunch, making the most of this weather!

Maddie I know its a little late. Huge Congrats hunny, so pleased for you :hugs:

AQ still holding out that pma for your little miracle embie. Really hope the witch doesnt so for you tomorrow and you get two lovely lines on that frer.

Hope good luck today sweetie :thumbup:

Hello to rest of you lovely ladies. Hope your all enjoying the sunshine :thumbup:

Hi everyone

Just a quick post as im at work and soo busy!!!

AQ everything crossed for the FRER

AFM still waiting for my follow up!! Next thursday 3rd april!

To be fair, im glad to have had this break!

I wish it was tomorrow, oooh cant remember if i already said but i had backache at the beginning too, i think its all the relaxing of the muscles. :flower:

That's the attitude AQ. Enjoy the lunch xx

Babies I think one as I'm not getting much symptoms apart from tiredness. I bet you can't wait until other scan xx

Hope think our post crossed. Glad hubby driving. Good luck. Backache their occasionally but not bad xx

Thanks babies, was the backache constant. I've had a lot today, please God not a repeat of last time xxx

Hope and tinks how did you both get on.

Thanks Doodar....I can't believe your 28/40 already. Wow . Hope your well xxx

Hope and Tinks- How did you both get on today? x

Thanks for pma girls. I am a nervous wreck tbh but trying to stay positive as no sign of af and dh bought my FRER today so will be using it tomorrow as il be 12dp2dt which surely at 14dpo will show a faint positive if theres one to be had? it measures as little as 12miu. I am praying my dream comes true but this is torture as im so scared of af showing too. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->