IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

yes it was, try and rest as much as u can, i found that helped, the more i was on my feet the more it hurt. I would also wake up with it too.

Thanks babies, was the backache constant. I've had a lot today, please God not a repeat of last time xxx

Hope and tinks how did you both get on.

Thanks Doodar....I can't believe your 28/40 already. Wow . Hope your well xxx

Thanks babies, I will do xx

AQ good luck for tomorrow xx

Tinks and hope, hope that you are ok xxx

Happy 18wks Isabella! dont know where time goes! x

Thanks for all GL wishes ladies. going to bed now as im exhausted worrying about result. Il post in the morning xxx

AQ good luck.

I hope our preggo ladies don't mind that I don't comment on their pregnancies I just can't even though I'm happy for you. We lost our little girl at 18 weeks and it's just to hard to participate in all the baby talk sometimes. I do hope that eventually it won't get to me so much.

Love for you all.

Kelly, not at all, i so hope this cycle gets u your baby/babies :hugs:

Aq, im keeping everything crossed for ur frer :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, tink, hope, rosa, princess, trask, smile, kazz, st, maddie, doodar, and anyone else i missed. Hugs :hugs:

Morning girls - blood test went ok yesterday and no news from the clinic which means we start stimming tonight! I can't believe its come around so quick. Hopefully we'll remember what to do.

AQ :dust:

Kelly I'm sure everyone understands xx

Hope how fast is that, so excited for you that your going to be pupo soon xx

Aq good luck. Can't wait to hear how you get on xxxx

Hope- Yay to starting stimming tonight! x

Tinks- How did your scan go yesterday? x

Hi to all the gang x

BFN for me this morning at 12dp2dt with a FRER so looking like this cycle is most likely another fail although i am hoping and praying for a miracle shock on friday. Feel fed up today but the sun is shining so im going to get out for a few hrs and try take my mind off things a bit. Good thing is that AF has not shown an no sign of her so thats a bonus for now xxx

AQ it isn't over until af shows her face, still holding out hope for you! :hugs:

Tiff of course we don't mind, I completely understand where your coming from, really hope this cycle works out for you :hugs:

Aq I'm holding out for you too xxxxxx have a nice day out and about. Hoping you get a big lovely shock on Friday xx

Aq my fingers are tightly crossed for Friday. :dust:

Maddie loving the new ticker - congrats again!!

AQ still have fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Hope, Yay for stimming!!!!!!!

Hi all you lovely ladies hope everyone is well xx

Thank you babies. I didn't do a pregnancy Ticker last time so I thought I would enjoy one this time. X

I posted Monday night :growlmad: but then I couldn't get back on the site due to maintenance so must have not loaded my post :growlmad: didn't keep you all in suspense on purpose :haha:

My scan went well, my lining was 10mm thick and they were looking for anything 7mm and over :thumbup: we are booked in for transfer on Monday but won't find out if our embies have survived until an hour before transfer. We will have already travelled the 70 miles to the clinic by then :wacko: I am just a nervous wreck thinking about the thaw :nope:Only 2 more injections to go though :happydance:

Oh and I have a cyst :growlmad: they didn't seem to concerned about it though :shrug:

Yey for stimming hope :thumbup:

Sorry about the bfn AQ :hugs::hugs: really hope that changes for Friday. I am thinking of you :hugs:

Hello to the rest of the gang and thank you all for thinking of me :hugs:

Tinks fx that the embies thaw nicely. Yay for only 2 more jabbies left :thumbup:

Well my first injections done, I've lost the mixing knack so we lost a bit of the mixture, sure it's fine as its only the first one. DH did the injection and I didn't feel a thing, just a bit of the burn afterwards as I forgot to get the meds out of the fridge so they were a little cold still! Sitting here with my hot water bottle. Grow follies grow!

Tinks that's amazing news, so pleased for you. Roll on Monday xx

Yes Hope follies grow, its only round the corner for you too xxxxx

Tinks- That is fab news and everything crossed for your frosties to survive the thaw. Yay to only 2 more jabs x

Hope- Well done for 1st stimms jab. You will soon be a pro again. Like riding a bike ;-) x

Maddie- I really love your ticker and i pray i get one on fri :) x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Iv had toothache all night so need to make appt in the morning as need a filling. Still no sign of af and been having strange pulling feelings on and off today so praying loads that our embie is keeping us on our toes! lol xxx

Quiet here today girls - hope everyone is ok.

AQ did you get a dentist appt? Toothache is the worst.

I'm crazy busy with work - reminds me why I need to be signed off for the 2ww because if I have a week like this one my stress levels will be far too high!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->