IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hope, yey for the first jab over with :happydance: it does all come flooding back doesn't it? Hope jabby No 2 is just as painless :thumbup:

AQ, did you get your tooth sorted? Any sign of the witch? Really hope not :hugs:

Really stressed today and feeling the pressure :nope: at least I only have 1 more jab tomorrow night and I start the pesseries tomorrow also :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

Hope I don't blame you having time off. I was silly enough to work in the 2ww and in one hand it took my mind off waiting but on the other hand it was a bit stressful. Hope your stimming going well. X

AQ good luck testing tomorrow and hope your dentist appt went well xx

Afm I'm fine just counting down days to scan. I'm soo happy but so nervous. I'm still having twinges now rather than cramps. Hope their snuggling in well. Be great if it was twins, however be over the moon with one too. This time last cycle I had started to spot so praying to not have a repeat. Anyway enough about me, hope everybody ok xxx

hope im sure you will be a pro again in no time :hugs:

aq hope your tooth is better! hope af is staying away too!

tinks sending you big :hug: try not to stress to much im sure everything will be fine!

maddie enjoy being pregnant and try not to stress :hugs:

hope everyone is well, im taking it easy this evening, if youd like to avert your eyes to my avatar :winkwink:

big :hug: everyone!!

Thanks for asking after me girls. Went the dentist an he said there was no filling needed just that my teeth are very sensitive which is odd as they never usually are! he painted some de-sensitiser on them and gave me a script for some special toothpaste so still sore but not as bad. Not looking good on the BFP front. Been having AF type cramps for past 2hrs and tummy all bloated up like it always is before AF arrives. Been flat since today :((( praying im wrong but doubtful xxx

Princess- your scan pic is lovely hun x

Hi to everyone else x

Hope, yay for stimming, grow follies grow.

Tink, everything crossed for monday :hugs:

Princess, happy peach week!!! did u go up two fruits in one week?

Aq, keeping everything crossed for test day, :hugs:

Hi to everyone else and :hugs:

Thankyou girls

Babies they put me forward again :haha:

AQ I'm still hOlding onto hope for you! Until af shows your still PUPO!

Hi girls, just did a mega catch up!

Congratulations to Maddie. Hope, i'm pleased that you have started DR, hope the symptoms aren't too rough on you. Tinks, yay for a fab womb lining and good luck for Monday. Kelly, hope the bc eases up on you symptom wise. Princess, congrats on the scan today. St, good luck with your third cycle! Good to see you. Kazza, how are you doing? Doodar :hugs: I know i've missed people.

Princess love your avatar. It's perfect xx

Traskey lovely to see you, hope your well xx

Aq glad dentist appt went ok. Really hoping you get your bfp, try not to loose hope xx

Thanks for support and PMA ladies.
Im off to bed now so i will post in the morning and i pray its with wonderful news xxx

Ok I don't get something, Princess how can they keep putting you up when they know exactly when fertilization occurred? This is impossible, fertilization is the best date to determine where in a pregnancy someone is plus ultrasound is not very accurate for gestational diagnosis unless done in early first try because babies start to grow at different rates in the later part of first tri. The risk with moving people's dates up (especially when fertilization is definitely known) is prematurity, they could induce to early or if the baby comes a bit earlier the baby would actually be even more premature. So if anyone knows why a clinic does this please tell me as it drives me mad!

^ That rant was nothing to do with your little one princess, you just sparked it off in me again thats all so please don't take anything offensive out of it, it was purely directed at the clinics and u/s techs etc.

Another failed cycle for me.
Got a BFN half an hour ago ((
I expected it but was praying for a miracle.
Still no AF so she will come within a day or 2 as pessaries finished now.
I actually feel pretty numb. I had visions of holding my baby this christmas morning and feeling so happy compared to last xmas as was so sad missing my mum but no its going to be yet another sad xmas.
Well i dont want to bring the thread down. Im off to Conwy for the day with my dad for lunch and shopping and a HUGE glass of wine!

im so sorry sarah, :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Another failed cycle for me.
Got a BFN half an hour ago ((
I expected it but was praying for a miracle.
Still no AF so she will come within a day or 2 as pessaries finished now.
I actually feel pretty numb. I had visions of holding my baby this christmas morning and feeling so happy compared to last xmas as was so sad missing my mum but no its going to be yet another sad xmas.
Well i dont want to bring the thread down. Im off to Conwy for the day with my dad for lunch and shopping and a HUGE glass of wine!

Maddie, how are u feeling? how is the backache?

Hi to everyone else and :hugs:

Afm, found out this morning dh is being moved to a different location for work so we will have to move, not sure where yet but def too far to commute, im pretty nervous about moving to a whole new place and having to sort out all my maternity care somewhere else, just hope that where ever it is i can sort it out without missing any appointments etc. I have also started a new journal, link is in my signiture.

Hi babies, I'm ok thank you. Backache is better its just the occasional cramps now which feel more like twinges than af. I have no symptoms though. When did you start having symptoms?? I know everyone different. Don't worry about your move. Just try and register with a gp surgery asap and enquire on there midwifery appt system. Hope your otherwise well xxxxx

AQ I'm so so sorry hun, I really did think this was it for you, sending big :hugs: your way!

Tiff I have no idea, they just sort of go by baby's size to judge gestation, as its my first when they tell me something I usually just sit there with my mouth shut :blush: they've gotta know more then me :haha: I do know tho, if they offer me induction I'll be politely declining until 42 weeks!
No offence taken, rant away :winkwink:

Babies how are you feeling about the move? :hugs:

Im good thanks, i still have my worry days, think we all will till we are holding our little ones and then im sure we will worry about something else. :haha:
My symptoms, things tasted different i would say prob around 7 weeks or so, didnt want coffee at all, the sickness started around 9 weeks i think, terrible in the car an going to the supermarket etc, its calmed a lot tho i was randomly sick today. I cant wait till ur scan to see how many u are having. :flower:

Hi babies, I'm ok thank you. Backache is better its just the occasional cramps now which feel more like twinges than af. I have no symptoms though. When did you start having symptoms?? I know everyone different. Don't worry about your move. Just try and register with a gp surgery asap and enquire on there midwifery appt system. Hope your otherwise well xxxxx

I am nervous as we are waiting to here where he is going to. Its him and this other woman employee that are moving and one position in each location, both my dh and her want the same area, so i will be pissed if she gets it as she is sooooooooooooo crap at her job. :brat: but one of those that always gets away with it iykwim. My dh's hr boss said he would really try for dh to get the other area so fingers crossed. :thumbup:

AQ I'm so so sorry hun, I really did think this was it for you, sending big :hugs: your way!

Tiff I have no idea, they just sort of go by baby's size to judge gestation, as its my first when they tell me something I usually just sit there with my mouth shut :blush: they've gotta know more then me :haha: I do know tho, if they offer me induction I'll be politely declining until 42 weeks!
No offence taken, rant away :winkwink:

Babies how are you feeling about the move? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"