IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

AQ - So sorry hun :hugs::hugs:

Kelly - Thats a good point, I dont know why they do that. In the UK they date you at 12 week, sometimes even as late as 15 :shrug:

Princess - Glad you scan went well :thumbup: Lovely piccy :cloud9:

Babies - Hope your DH gets the area you want, it will be quite worrying getting everything sorted but just take one step at a time :hugs:

Maddie - Hope your 1st scan comes around quick.

AFM - Last jabby tonight and he pesseries start. Off work for 10 days after today :happydance::happydance: Just hoping this doesn't make the 2ww worse or feel longer. Get a horrid headache today :growlmad:

Anyway TFI Friday ladies :kiss:

Thank you ladies,

Babies that is good too know. Very reassuring Hope two are cooking but will be over the moon with one. Roll on Thursday xx ps I hope your husband gets posted where you both want xx

Smile, longtime. How are things? X

things are ok,, just a bit peed off with all the waiting
we no for sure we wnt be strtin ivf wil at least august,, so im abit upset,
plus it could be longer!! x

Sarah honey I am so sorry. I was really hoping for another miracle for you :hugs:

Tinks yay for finishing jabs and time off work, boo to the bullets!

Isabella, hope your hubby gets the spot he wants, hopefully you'll still have great natal care where you move to.

Hello girls hope you're all ok, I'm supposed to be working but snuck in here for two minutes so I'm afraid I can't catch up properly!

Hi ladies

Hope your all well

Aq so sorry hunny big hugs your way!

Sorry for lack of personals x

AFM follow up on Tuesday can't wait!!

aq so sorry. I was so hoping you'd have some great news. Enjoy your dad and wine.

princess so long as you know when your actual due date is it shouldn't be an issue. Don't let them push it ahead when you know it's correct. I had to fight with my old doc when I was pg with skyler cause I knew exactly when I o'd, eventually they saw it my way and it avoided them scheduling me for an induction to early. I never made it to induction anyway haha.

I start jabs on monday. 2 weeks of down regging. I sure hope it goes fast. The witch is expected around april 10 then I'l start my esterase pills twice a day with the dosage increasing every so many days. Not sure how many day after AF I will start the esterase though, Tinks, how long did you wait in-between cd1 and taking your lining meds?

Tiff I've only been moved forward by 4 days so hopefully it shouldn't make too much of a difference :haha:

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Oh yeah 4 days won't do much. My friend's doctor wouldn't use her dates of ovulation to assign her due date and went by u/s that was done in second try and she ended up being induced at 38 weeks instead of 41. Baby was fine of course at that gestation but still stupidity of some docs shocks me. Then again if your scan tech didn't have access to your IVF dates then I can see why they might move your dates up.

Smile, sorry about all the waiting, it is the worse part :hugs:

Kazza, GL for your follow up, hope you manage to get a plan in place :thumbup:

Kelly, I had to go for a blood test at around cd4 and I think I should have started my tablets that day but due to the clinic closing for a couple of weeks (dont know why they have to close) I had to just dr for an extra 2 weeks so didn't start until cd16. I took estradiol 1mg a day for 5 days then 1mg twice a day for 4 days and then from there 2mg 3 times a day.

Well no more jabbys for me for the foreseeable future :happydance: been up since quarter to 5 though, can't sleep :growlmad:

Hi ladies,

How are you? smile the waiting is hard but it will be hear before you know it x

Tinks wishing you all the best for Monday xx

AQ :hugs::hugs: thinking of you xxx

Sarah, i'm so sorry to read your news. Sending you loads of love and :hugs:

Tinks, not long for you to wait now, so excited for you :hugs:

Tiff, hope you can get started soon now!

Loads of :hugs: for everyone else :D

Tiff Funnily enough they did ask me when egg transfer was and what day embie we had so maybe she has noted them down :shrug:

Tinks hope Monday comes round quickly and you get a decent nights sleep

:hi: everyone hope your well!

Tinks, ok I think our protocols are very similar. So I should expect to start tablets around cd 4 or 5, which means maybe they'll move my lining scan up since they usually do it on day 14 of esterase but day 14 should be 3 days sooner then when they have me booked in for if AF shows up on time which is should cause of the pill. It was suppose to be here yesterday and I did get some browny cm, first tinged cm in a while now but the pill is keeping her away. My pill schedule is different though the doses in the beginning are bigger for me, I start out at 1mg twice a day of esterase then go up to 2mg twice a day then 3mg twice a day maybe thats why it only takes about 2 weeks for the lining to be prepped at my clinic.

Tiff, hope the witch shows today. I had my lining scan on day 14 of tablets and then transfer was a week later, stopped buserilin and started pesseries 3 days before transfer and my embies are 3 day old. I suppose the end dose is the same, 6mg a day but done differently. It's weird how they all work different, how many days after your start the tablets are you booked in for transfer? It's good to talk to someone that's doing a medicated FET :hugs:

Thanks for your well wishes girls, I also nervous right now and will be a wreck by morning, waiting for the call :nope:

Oh, I have heard a random theory about the 2ww. I had tea with a friend on Friday and she told me that apparently it helps the embryo implant if you keep your feet warm:shrug::haha: so slipper and sicks on girls and don't put the heat pads away after ec but keep them very south of your tummy :thumbup:

Have a good Sunday everyone, I am of shopping with 2 of my sister today :happydance:

Tinks I got told that too, something about if your feet are cold blood rushes to them to try and warm them rather then going to the uterus, so keep you piggies toastie! :thumbup:

I'd heard that too, Chinese medicine says it or something. I did sleep with my socks on for several months while ttcing after I read it but nothing. I'll try and remember to do it this cycle though :thumbup:

Just wanted to wish Tinks lots of luck for the thaw and transfer tomorrow xxx

Tons of luck for tomorrow tink, thinking of you.

Aq :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Maddie, you doing ok? not long now till the scan :happydance:

Hope, hows things with you?

Hi to everyone else, trask, rosa, princess, st, smile, kazz, kelly and anyone else i missed.

Afm, i went to get a skin test to have colour on my hair, not had it done since September and when i came to wash it off my skin it was burning and really sore, not blistered thankfully but im def scared now to get it done, going to cancel it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->