IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Isabella regardless of if you cancel or not they shouldn't do the colour at all if you've had a reaction to the dye, this is why I can't stress enough for pregnant women especially to have skin tests even if they've been dying there hair for years, pregnancy hormones can change what you have a reaction too :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

Tinks wishing you all the best today for transfer and thaw. Can't wait to hear your news xx
:thumbup:

Babies such a good job you tested. I'm well thank you, hope you are too. X

Afm I've had such a lovely day with fam and friends celebrating a birthday. Weather has been great too. Glad off work tomorrow then back on Tuesday, scan Thursday......yikess. very nervous but its all in Gods capable hands now xx

They said transfer would be anywhere from the day after my scan to 5 days later so between may 1-5 but if they move my scan up it could be sooner which I am hoping is the case. 14 days after tablets will be april 27 or 28. We'll see. My period isn't suppose to show up today btw, if would have if I hadn't been on the bcp's. I won't expect her till april 11 but she should show up on time cause of the pills.

Good luck with thaw and transfer tomorrow!

Im def not its still bit stingy this morning, just feels like i burnt myself but thankfully its not blistered. I just feel annoyed as i said to the hairdresser im concerned with being pregnant whether i should even bother having it dyed and she was like it will be fine its just a myth that pregnancy affects it but clearly it does and they should really warn people more i think. Im just so glad they did the skin test and credit them for doing that as apparantly not all salons do.

Good job they did the skin test Isabella, though I thought they are really supposed to do that for everyone pregnant or not. I've read different things about whether dying hair can affect baby, and some just say your hormones can affect the result. I went red before my last cycle and then once I was pregnant decided it had been a bad idea as I didn't want to recolour it, one for the baby and two in case it went pink or something stupid! I dye my hair for no other reason than vanity really (I just prefer to be red than blonde) and to me it wasn't worth the risk that something bad might happen.

Tinks any update? :dust:

AQ just want to say how sorry I am sweetie and I hope you have the strength to move forward :hugs:

Maddie ooh not long till scan how exciting :happydance:

Hope and Maddie do you have Journals?

Hello to the rest of you lovely ladies :hugs:

Apologies but just copying from my journal, exhausted.

Not good news girls, neither embryo survived so after travelling 70 miles we had to turn round empty handed :cry:

Feel quite numb at the moment, I have spent weeks injecting and having HRT with horrid side effects all for nothing. We don't even get a chance at pregnancy this time :cry:

We just have to wait for a follow up now, the nurse said that we will be treated as priority due to not making transfer but it can take 6 months just for a follow up at our clinic :nope: so I still think we will have a couple of months before speeking to anyone, they didn't say we have to wait for 3 cycles like you do with a fresh but that doesn't mean we don't, it just wasn't mentioned.

Just doesn't seem real, obviously we knew this could happen but even the nurses are surprised :shrug:

Sorry no personal but hope everyone is well :hugs:

Tinks :hugs:

Hi Doodar, wow you're nearly on mat leave! I'm not keeping an online journal this time, I'm trying to keep an offline one for myself but I've been so tired recently I've not written in it!

Tinks I'm so sorry hun :hugs:
I hope you FU comes round really quick, thinking of you and your DH :hugs:

Oh tinks, I'm so sorry to hear this. I can imagine you feeling numb now. I really hope you get your follow up appointment asap. Thinking of you x:hugs:

Hi Doodar, how are you? No I haven't got a journal. I was thinking about starting one but wasn't sure. Glad your well xx

Hope how are you finding stimming? Hope your getting on ok. When is egg collection likely to be? Not too long for you now xx

Hi princess, how are you? Hope your ok x

Hi to Aq,st,Kazza,smile,Traskey and everybody else xx

AQ, I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Tinks, I wrote it already in your journal, but I'm so sorry your embies didn't make it. :hugs:

Tinks I'm so sorry Hun! Xxxxx

Maddie good luck for the scan looking or ward to update!

Princess lovely pi

Hope how are you?

Hi Kelly, aq, doodar, trask, st, Smiledreamer and the gang xxx

Tinks- I am so sorry. Do you still have another NHS cycle to use? i hope you get a FU appt soon. This journey is utter shit an there are no words. x

Hi to everyone else. Sorry lack of personals. I am wiped out with a very bad AF so off to bed xxx

So sorry tinks, I hope the FU is priority and they get you in asap so you can be on a more positive path. Lots of hugs to you.

Hi everyone else, just a quickie from me as I'm playing with my new toy... an iPad and dh is playing with his new computer I got him for our anniversary.... (expensive day) but I start DR tomorrow at 8am, never have I ever been so excited for a needle.

Tiff yay for needles!

Tinks :hugs:

AQ sorry the witch is being wicked :hugs:

Maddie is your scan tomorrow? I've lost track.

I've got my scan tomorrow to see how my follies are growing, I'm feeling a bit tender so I hope that's a good sign. Stimming is going really well some days I can't feel the needle some days I can but all is good. Still feeling tired though, I've decided to just work from home for the rest of the week, I haven't been in since last Monday! Had a stressful couple of days with urgent work and started to feel sick so I decided I need to take it easy as I don't want stress messing up this cycle! Will know more tomorrow but I'm guessing EC will be next Wednesday!

Hope, good luck with your scan tomorrow! hope there's lots of lovely follies in there!

Tinks, i've written in your journal but so sorry :hugs:

Kelly, good luck with your first stabbings tomorrow.

:hug: for all of you x

Tink, im so sorry :hugs:

Hope everything crossed for your scan :flower:

Maddie you should get a journal :flower:

Kelly, yay for dr start.

Hi to everyone else and :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members