IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hope- Good luck for your scan tomorrow x

Big hugs to Tinks, ST and anyone else who needs one right now. Not around much but thinking of you all xxx

Hiya

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Afm Follow up went well, said things could have gone better but sounds like starting at 75 iu did me no favours which I new was the case ! Starting 112.5 iu this time which is what thy upped it on day five of stims before and I responded much better.

Said I had all mature eggs none immature and all nine were injected fertilisation rate was as expected 60% so that was good but they would have expected more eggs given my age and very high amh. Daniels sperm count is now borderline normal which is great considering ow bad it was! Got provera to start so hopefully I'll come on in about 13 to 15 days from now then bcp! Seems like ages away!!

Kazza thats great, you're not to far behind me, we'll be bump buds :)

Oh great someone to cycle with and hopefully yes bump buds!!!!

Your doing fet aren't you??? I'm on long protocol!

Kazza that's good news that they are going to up your meds for next time around. Fx that it's second time's the charm.

For some strange reason I've been wide awake since 6am this morning, I think it's because my brain is working overtime. Got two big deadlines to meet for work today and I hope once they're done I'll feel less anxious. Normally I'd be quite laid back thinking that I'd just do the other work that's piling up next week, but I'm pretty sure I'll be on the 2ww next week so I need to get it all done now :lol: my ovaries are definitely waking up too, wonder how many follies there will be today.

Hope, good luck for your scan today, I am sure there will be lots of lovely follies :thumbup:

Kazza, that's great news about your follow up. Your clinic works quick, are you starting with this af? It can take 6 months to get a fu at mine :dohh: fx the increase in meds will do the trick :thumbup:

Kelly, not long now :happydance:

AQ, thinking of yo too Hun :hugs:

AFM, feeling less teary today :thumbup: just want to know when the follow up will be, I know they can be up to 6 months so really dreading we have a long wait ahead of us again. They did say we will be priority but I didn't know what that means in terms of time :shrug:

Thank you for all your support :kiss:

Tinks I hope you get a fu appt soon so you can work out your next steps :hugs:

Back from the clinic, got 10 follies altogether so far but all a little small, largest is 11 so I'm stimming over the weekend then back on Monday for another scan. Feeling really tired and tender today so I'm glad there's a four day weekend coming up!

10 is a good number Hope, well done :thumbup: fx they will be nice a big come Monday x

Hope that's great!

Kazza when is potential transfer for you? Mine will be first week of may do you may be a little behind me but not to far. Well still be bump buds with hope and the others.

One of the girls I'm cycling with at my clinic also had her first scan today and she's ready for collection already! Yikes! Not sure if she was on more menopur or has pcos or whatever. It was so nice to have someone on the exact same dates and now she's run off ahead :lol:

Hi Kelly I think my ec will be mid to poss end of may so bit behind!

Hope not long now Hun xxxx

Hi ladies,

Hope don't worry about follies, they will catch up and grow nicely by uss on Monday. Although not ready yet 10 is an excellent number to start with. Hope your getting on ok with the stimming x

Kazza so glad your follow up went well and they are going to tweak your protocol. X

Tinks, how are you. Glad your feeling a bit better & I hope your appointment comes quick x

Aq thinking of you. Hope your ok x

Babies I may get a journal, it will be very very long, lol. Your nearly 20 weeks....wow. hope your keeping well. X

Hi to st,rosa,Traskey,princess, Traskey,smile and Doodar x

Afm I have my scan tomorrow morning. I'm very nervous because apart from cramps I feel well. I haven't even had a sneaky scan where I work. Well I pray all well. Will update tomorrow ladies. Night night xxxxx

Kelly my head mush, hope your well too. Hope I haven't forgotten anybody else xxx

Hope- Great news on follie count x

Tinks- Thinking of u x

Kazza- Glad FU appt went well x

Maddie- Best of luck for scan x

Hi to everyone else. Sorry lack of personals xxx

Good luck for the scan, I know I'm going to feel the same way leading up to mine with our rainbow. The whole pregnancy (if all goes well with FET) you ladies are going to have to keep me grounded and sane.

Tiff I think all us rainbow baby ladies will be the same. We have each other and that will really help.

Maddie best of luck today honey. I'm sure everything is just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->