IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Tinks - I have long given up tracking my OV, after temping for 26 cycles and OPk's for a year on top of that Ive kind of got bored with it all. Although I think I might temp for the next cycle for fun!

Trask - Thats great news we dont have a nasty baseline scan :wohoo: Im so excited for you!!!

Please - :hi: Best of luck with this cycle xxx

Zoe - oooh what a lovely thought.... no AF's for 9 months MINIMUM!! :yipee: Hope your mum has a fab day!

Loopy - Not long now at all :yipee:

Im starting to want AF to come later now... as then I might be able to start sooner iygwim.

Sam I only track it really so I will know when to expect AF.

Well I hope the witch arrives at the best possible time :hugs:

Welcome please, good luck with your second IVF.

:hugs:

I tracked my ov for the first time in months this cycle. I had so many cheap opks left over it seemed rude not to :haha:

I was actually thinking of Temping and doing some POAS-ing during IVF.... just to see what the results are iygwim. I havent got any OPK's left though :dohh:

Me too. I saved my Fertility Friend subscription so that I could use it during IVF. I thought it would be interesting to follow my temps. Actually, I think I should have started doing that already. Or maybe I should wait until I get the period.

Start from your period are you sniffing from CD21 of this cycle coming up?

Yep, day 21 of this cycle, which is Monday. I was told to expect some kind of period usual time but that it could be different to normal. I have got the sorest boobs so i'm hoping the witch is on a short cycle.

OOoh I would temp from now? Then you can see your temps go down and should stay right down??

Thanks for the bday messages ladies I had a lovely day, it was nice to go one day when I didn't even think bout ivf, still haven't heArd bout me bloods and tomorrow makes 3 weeks so I'll be straight on the phone in the morning,

Hiya chris and please, hope everyone's well x x

hiya girls

finally had my blood results back - YAY!! :yipee::happydance::yipee::happydance:

so basically everythings come back fine except i have a low immunity to rubella :dohh: so i have to go and have a booster at the doctors but the only thing their worried about is (shes not 100% sure) but after a rubella booster your not allowed to get pregnant for aleast either 1 or 3 months :dohh: so its another bloody delay :growlmad:

on the plus side my AMH levels are good, apparently normal is about 10 but to be an egg sharer you have to be atleast 11.4 or something like that, well mine come back as 13.2 :happydance:

im sooo happy somethings working out lol xx

Loopylew 6 days :happydance::happydance::happydance: is this for consent signing? Sorry I know you have already said :blush:

I'm assuming so Tinks, we've already done loads of paperwork and just have to bring all our blood testresults with us

Princess thats wonderful news on your AMH levels and other tests...boo to booster and delay though.

Hope everyone is well today, my son got his place at university so he's been hyper for 2 days now....very tiring...lol very very proud of him...that empty nest syndrome is really gonna kick in when he leaves.....

lou

Glad you have the all clear princess. So about the delay. I am sure AQ might have had a simular thing, she was waiting to be re tested before starting tx.

Loopylew, really hope you do get everything signed and sorted hun :thumbup: Congrats to your son :happydance::happydance: You wont have an empty nest for long :winkwink:

Princess, glad you finally got your results back and they are good for egg sharing. Boo about the rubella though, i'm hoping it's just the one month wait for you.

Lou, congratulations to your son on a uni place :) Good luck with your appointment next week!

Tinks, hope you are having a good day.

:hug: for everyone else, Doodar, Beccs, Samba, AQ, Chris and anyone else I have forgotten :blush:

All of meds have been delivered, put away in the fridge, all ready for Monday :wacko:

Thanks trask I'm hopein its one month to cuz it'll take about that long to pair me with a doneree lol so there shouldn't be to much of a delay but 3 months will kill me I thought after the cyst etc I hoped there would be no more stopping and startin :(

Btw has anyone heard off schoolteacher, haven't seen her post for a while

Xx

ST's gone on holiday Princess. She should be back soon x

Morning ladies...hope everyone is enjoying the sun thats finally decided to shine....

Trask good luck on monday gonna be stalking your journal to see how its all done..lol

Sending hugs to AQ and family...thinking of you...xxx

hi all!

May I join this fun thread too?
I've just started down regging, I'm on long protocol ICSI and if all goes smoothly, we're looking at around mid-Sept EC.

princes its horrible when you have to wait. I was the same when they said we had to do 2 bankings before starting. Just remember that there must be reasons why they do these tests and its better that you know everything is covered to give you the nest chance.

I can't wait to see how you get on Traskey. Really hope you bring a bfp to the thread.

Welcome yellownell. How are you finding treatment so far?

Its raining here now :(

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday x

Hi Yellowbell :howdy::hi:

I start down regging on Monday, long protocol and EC is due 26th September. Are you spraying or injecting?

Rain here too Tinks! :(

I thought it was meant to be nice this weekend :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"