IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Thinking of you tinks and AQ, and AQ sorry it's taken me so long to come on and say that! X

Hi ladies, hope your well. Just a quick update as at work. Had scan a little inconclusive. Gestational sac is size it should be and they think saw hb. I did too. The problem is ovaries are so large they were distorting view at all angles. Im cautiously excited, not really sure how to feel. We go back on Tuesday for repeat scan to check all remains well. Again I leave this is Gods capable hands. Hope your all ok. X

Sounds promising Maddie. One thing I am happy for is not having large ovaries this time.

Whose testing next? Would that be you hope? Then me?! Gulp. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

Maddie its still early so that sounds like a very good outcome at your scan. Glad you'll have another next week. Keep the faith :dust:

Tiff yikes will it be me to test next? I've got to get past a couple of hurdles first, like EC and fertilisation but fx I'll be in the 2ww real soon!

My ovaries are starting to feel tender so there's definitely growth going on in there. I'm having a slight anxious feeling that because we're not scanning today they suddenly grow too big and I have to coast. But that didn't happen last time so really I should be fine :)

Maddie, sorry the scan was a little unclear but it has to be good that you saw the heartbeat :thumbup: GL for Tuesday.

Hope, sorry you are feeling tender. Not long now :thumbup:

Not much to report with me, delivering easter eggs and visiting family today. AF turned up yesterday, wasn't sure when to expect her but glad its been sooner rather than later. Hopefully the drugs are leaving my body and I will get back to my normal cycle soon.

Hi ST, AQ, Kelly, Kazza, princess, rosa, Traskey, Doodar, smile and the rest of the gang :kiss:

ST- thanks. What are your next steps? x

Tinks- Hope af is not too unkind to you. Mine was shocking :( gone now thankfully x

Maddie- Hope all goes well at next scan. Its always waiting for something isnt it x

Tiff- Hope all is well with u x

Hi to Trask, Smile, Hope, Doodar, Babies, Kazza, Princess, Rosa and gang x

AFM- lying on couch playing online bingo with a glass of rose wine an malteasers so cheers and happy easter xxx

Hi ladies,

Happy good Friday. I've just got in from work. Dinner on fire, bliss.

AQ sounds lovely, wine and maltesers. Hope your ok though. Yes its always a waiting game. As if this isn't stressful enough. Enjoy your evening xx

Tinks hope your ok. Hope af kind to you. X

Hope not long for you now x

Hi to all the gang, have a lovely evening xx

Thanks Maddie. I have been drinking a lot of wine. Not the answer but helps for now. I have everything crossed for u for tuesdayx xx

Tinks I hope you can get an appt soon and be back on the road to having a baby soon.

I'm relaxing, little one is down for his nap so I think I'll take one to. Not much else to report from me, down regging is dragging. I just hope AF shows up on time in 5 days. I have only 2-3 bcp's left and I am thrilled about it.

Hi ladies hope your all well,

Madie all sounds good everything crossed for Tuesday!!!

Hope when do u think ex will be!

Sorry for lack of personals I'm shattered!!!

AFM day day three out of eight on the provera! Such a long process!!!

Happy Easter Sunday girls - hope you all have some yummy chocolate to munch on today.

Kazza - I have another scan tomorrow and hopefully they'll give me the day for EC. I think it will be Wednesday or Thursday.

Your due date is a day before my birthday, excellent time to be born :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

Happy good Friday. I've just got in from work. Dinner on fire, bliss.

AQ sounds lovely, wine and maltesers. Hope your ok though. Yes its always a waiting game. As if this isn't stressful enough. Enjoy your evening xx

Tinks hope your ok. Hope af kind to you. X

Hope not long for you now x

Hi to all the gang, have a lovely evening xx

Ooouugggh babies that's lovely. If all goes well it will be before Christmas which my parents said may happen. How are you? 20/40 scan soon. Hope your feeling well xx

Happy Easter ladies,hope your well xxx

Hope be great if you found out when Ec will be. Hope your ok too. X

Hi to Kazza,st,AQ, Rosa,Kelly,Traskey and Doodar xx

Afm I had a sneaky scan at work today and everything looks good. Saw heartbeat so clearly. It's made our day. We still have to go clinic as planned again on Tuesday but was really worrying. I know its early days but very happy xxx

thats great news maddie :happydance:

hope, i hope stimming is going well for you!

:hi: lovely ladies, hope you are enjoying your easter sunday, ive just been researching our hotel for our holiday, very excited now! only 8 weeks and 6 days :happydance:
also 5 weeks and 4 days till we find out the sex of LO :happydance:

Im good thanks, cant wait till my scan in 10 days :happydance: im living on heartburn tabs at the mo but its so worth it. Lots going on with the planned move, house hunting has been hard tho, we are renting and all the agencies are wanting £420+ just for the admin fee not including the deposit an first months rent. I dont know when it got so expensive, the fee i mean. Such good news for your scan :happydance:

Hope, tons of luck for ec, :flower:

Hi to everyone else and hugs.

Ooouugggh babies that's lovely. If all goes well it will be before Christmas which my parents said may happen. How are you? 20/40 scan soon. Hope your feeling well xx

Happy Easter ladies,hope your well xxx

Hope be great if you found out when Ec will be. Hope your ok too. X

Hi to Kazza,st,AQ, Rosa,Kelly,Traskey and Doodar xx

Afm I had a sneaky scan at work today and everything looks good. Saw heartbeat so clearly. It's made our day. We still have to go clinic as planned again on Tuesday but was really worrying. I know its early days but very happy xxx

Hey all, sorry I haven't been around for a while I just needed a break....anyways...happy easter! I got zero eggs as DH away and i told hime not to bother, so he didn't! Men!

Kazza-I read a few pages back your taking provera, is that correct? how come? its to make AF come on isn't it? do you have erratic cycles then? I do! x

Kelly-you must be almost finished with bcps now? glad you finally got started again. x

Maddie-great news on the scan at work! and great you get to have another one on tuesday too! I'm guessing you work at a hopsital then, lol! x

princess-your pregnancy is going quick!xx

Hope-Not long now til EC! how are your follies doing? x

Tinks-hugs to you still! what happens next? any news on FU? I'm sorry but I can't remember if you get another go? x

AQ-How are you feeling? Do you have a date for FU yet? x

Babies-yay for scan soon, your almost half way there! WOW! xx

AFM-well having bad days and good days girls I won't lie! I'm starting counselling soon (not with clinic) and I do need it I think. Finding it harder and harder to deal with the situation of ongoing infertility. My last ivf cycle (for the forseeable future as they are only letting us egg share one more time as my recipeint go PG in 1st cycle, but the one from last cycle didn't) will be end of may/june. Well that's if my may AF shows up at the start of may which I sincerely doubt as my cycles are wacky. On cd21 of the cycle before the ivf cycle they going do this pipelle thing, where they scrape away some of your lining to leave a little 'hole' for embie to hopefully snuggle into. Thats my understanding anyway!
I will also be having extra progesterone, more steroids, and this time Heparin-a blood thinner.
Sorry for depressing post girls....x

St it's great to hear from you! I wouldn't call it a depressing post, I completely understand you needing the counselling, the infertility business is so hard to deal with I just wanna send you massive :hugs:
As for the pipelle thingy (i hope I Spelt it right) I'm glad theyve got a plan for you! But that's crap that they'll only let you egg share 3 times! Is that the guidelines or is that just with the clinic? Like is there anyway you can go to another clinic to do another round of egg sharing if worst comes to the worst (which I sincerely hope it doesn't :hugs:)
Sorry for all the questions, I'm a little nosey :blush:

Hi st, lovely to hear from you. You are allowed to have post and type how you feel. That's what we all do and were here to help and support each other. The whole assisted conception journey is a very hard one. I think counseling is a great idea. I'm glad they have a good plan for your next cycle and I really hope af shows up when you need it too or not at all and have a suprise bfp. Hang in there. Take care xxx

Hope good luck for scan today,hope you know a bit more today xx

Princess your pregnancy is really going fast, hope your ok xx

Babies I hope you get settled and sorted soon. I suppose its better now than when your near term. What they want is crazy, LOL!! Good luck for scan in 9 days time. Are you going to find out sex?? X

Have a good day ladies and hello and good morning to you all xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->