IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Maddie - I'm so glad the heartbeat is nice and strong - lucky you being able to have a sneaky scan at work!

Kirsten - a holiday sounds wonderful. We won't get one this year between moving house and (fx) being pregnant. Though it is so much easier when people ask if we're going on holiday to say 'no because we're moving house' than 'no because we spent our holiday money on making a baby'! :lol:

Isabella - they really do try and drain you dry when renting don't they. I assume your hubby's work isn't paying anything even though they're the ones prompting the move? Not long until your scan now!

ST - lovely to see you honey! Naughty DH not buying you an egg - I'm not supposed to eat chocolate but DH bought me three creme eggs when we stopped by Asda on Saturday as they were reduced. I love a creme egg! Sorry you're feeling down - but glad to hear you are going for counselling, I really hope it helps. FX the witch behaves herself and you can cycle again in May - it sounds like your clinic is pulling out all the stops to ensure you get pregnant. Stay positive girl - this is going to happen for you :hugs:

:wave: to all my other lovely ladies :wave:

AFM - just getting ready to head out for our follie scan. Hopefully they'll give us a date for EC today. I was sure it would be Wednesday as I was really feeling my ovaries on Friday and Saturday - but today not so much -. We'll see :)

Hi all

St lovely to hear from you, sounds like there is a plan in place for you and sounds like a good plan!! Hopefully after this go u won't need to egg share again anyway!!
I have provera to start my cycle off because I have such irratic ones! Won't your clinic prescribe it for you?

Maddie great news about the scan hun!!

Hope how did the scan go?

Hi to all you other ladies xxx

Back from the clinic, got about 15 follies but only 3-4 are ready so EC will be Thursday or Friday, they'll call later to let us know which but the nurse was guessing Friday :thumbup:

Hope Yay for scheduled ec :wohoo:
I know what you means about having to tell people about moving house instead of making a baby, I saw a baby grow the other day that said mommy and daddy's little miracle on it and I said it'd be perfect and my friend asked why's it a miracle, I was like oh never mind :dohh:

Sorry for the ladies that didn't get Easter eggs, I didn't get one either :nope:
But I do have a lindt bunny sitting in the fridge :happydance:

Hope everyone's ok :hugs:

We found out at our private scan we are team :pink:

Hi st, lovely to hear from you. You are allowed to have post and type how you feel. That's what we all do and were here to help and support each other. The whole assisted conception journey is a very hard one. I think counseling is a great idea. I'm glad they have a good plan for your next cycle and I really hope af shows up when you need it too or not at all and have a suprise bfp. Hang in there. Take care xxx

Hope good luck for scan today,hope you know a bit more today xx

Princess your pregnancy is really going fast, hope your ok xx

Babies I hope you get settled and sorted soon. I suppose its better now than when your near term. What they want is crazy, LOL!! Good luck for scan in 9 days time. Are you going to find out sex?? X

Have a good day ladies and hello and good morning to you all xxxxx

They are supposed to be contributing some but its all very woolie how much, when, how etc, even tho dh has emailed twice to clarify still no reply.

Yay for ec thurs or fri. :happydance:

Maddie - I'm so glad the heartbeat is nice and strong - lucky you being able to have a sneaky scan at work!

Kirsten - a holiday sounds wonderful. We won't get one this year between moving house and (fx) being pregnant. Though it is so much easier when people ask if we're going on holiday to say 'no because we're moving house' than 'no because we spent our holiday money on making a baby'! :lol:

Isabella - they really do try and drain you dry when renting don't they. I assume your hubby's work isn't paying anything even though they're the ones prompting the move? Not long until your scan now!

ST - lovely to see you honey! Naughty DH not buying you an egg - I'm not supposed to eat chocolate but DH bought me three creme eggs when we stopped by Asda on Saturday as they were reduced. I love a creme egg! Sorry you're feeling down - but glad to hear you are going for counselling, I really hope it helps. FX the witch behaves herself and you can cycle again in May - it sounds like your clinic is pulling out all the stops to ensure you get pregnant. Stay positive girl - this is going to happen for you :hugs:

:wave: to all my other lovely ladies :wave:

AFM - just getting ready to head out for our follie scan. Hopefully they'll give us a date for EC today. I was sure it would be Wednesday as I was really feeling my ovaries on Friday and Saturday - but today not so much -. We'll see :)

Oh yay for team pink!

Well we got the call and we're going in on Friday for EC. Worked out well for DH as Thursday would have been a bad day for him to miss work, for me not so much as I'm ready to give up now! I have a day off that I can use this week and i put in some overtime last week so I think I'm going to work tomorrow and Wednesday morning and then take Wednesday afternoon and Thursday off. My follies had a growth spurt since last scan and I swear it's because I had a nice relaxing weekend, I don't want to ruin it getting all stressed at work again!

Here's a spooky story for you, my friend started icsi at my clinic a year before I did, we both got lucky first cycle, then I found out we'd lost the baby a year to the day that she did. This year I started stimming a year to the day that she did for her second cycle, and my EC will be on the anniversary of hers too. Fx that I then share the BFP and healthy baby birth dates too :thumbup:

Yeahhhh congratulations Babies. A little girl, how sweet. Glad all well at scan too.

Hope really pleased that you have a date now. How lovely would that be if you both got bfp too?? You rest up and let those follies grow. Keep on drinking a lot of water and increase protein intake. Good luck xxxx

Hope everyone ok. X

Babies- congrats on having a little girl. x

Hope- Glad your ec will be soon x

Hi to everyone else x

Sorry lack of personals. I was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia the other day and the pain iv been suffering is horrific. I am drugged up to the eyeballs with special meds and painkillers now. xxx

Maddie not sure if I said this but you're giving me the only bit of hope that I have for my FET. I just keep thinking it worked for you both times so surely it can work for me two times in a row. I know you did two fresh cycles but still it's nice to see. Do you know what the success rates are at your clinic for your age group etc? Do you mind me asking how old you are?

Aw that sounds horrible I hope you get some relief soon.

Have some red spotting tonight so hopefully my last witch for 10 months will be here tomorrow bright and early. I'll be calling into the clinic. I am eager for the next step to begin though the DR meds haven't really bothered me to much. The bcps I think were the worst.

Hi Kelly, that's really good. I'm glad I give you a bit of hope too. I don't mind you asking at all how old I am. I was 30 in January. To be honest I'm not sure what success rate is at my clinic. That's quite bad isn't it? I think when I looked prior to first cycle it was approx 48%. I really wasn't sure about a 2dt but thankfully I'm here pregnant again. I wish you all the very best with your fet. I have every faith this will be your time. Hope the witch is kind to you and you can get on ASAP. X

Aq that sounds awful. Hope you get better soon. X

Afm had final scan at clinic this morning. All well. They have discharged me now to the NHS. Yikes. Grow baby grow. Have a good day ladies xxxx

Maddie you are giving me hope too that it is possible to have two successful cycles in a row. Glad your scan went well. Grow baby grow :dust:

AQ ouch, you poor thing that sounds painful.

Smile I did hypno rather than acupuncture, I've heard good things about the needles though.

Tiff has the witch appeared?

:wave:

Awww hope that's lovely. I have every faith in you too. Hope your well & not feeling too bloated with last bit of stimming xx

Hope I certainly hope you can join Maddie in giving me hope that two for two is likely.

The witch is here and I've called the clinic. She's not being to bad either. At least not yet anyway. I hope the clinic gets back to me by tomorrow about my esterase. I think based off what others have said they normally start the lining meds on cd 4 so hopefully by Friday I'll be taking them. I am also hoping they'll change my scan date from April 30 to April 26 since that would be two weeks after starting the esterase. If they did I may even have transfer a few days sooner. So many what ifs and hopes. Here's to some of them working out for me.

But that's crap that they'll only let you egg share 3 times! Is that the guidelines or is that just with the clinic? Like is there anyway you can go to another clinic to do another round of egg sharing if worst comes to the worst (which I sincerely hope it doesn't :hugs:)
Sorry for all the questions, I'm a little nosey :blush:
Hey princess! Yeah I stupidly thought I could just carry on egg sharing several more times, but apparently not. It basically depends on how your recipient does. If they don't get pregnant you become less appealing as an egg sharer!my first lady was successful, second wasn't so allowed one more try. I think if both had been unsuccessful I wouldn't be allowed to continue. I don't think another clinic would let me as they would have to see my notes and that I've egg shared before and what the outcomes were. X

Hi all
I have provera to start my cycle off because I have such irratic ones! Won't your clinic prescribe it for you?
xxx
Hi! I almost had to have it last time, so if AF plays up I might ask for it! X

Back from the clinic, got about 15 follies but only 3-4 are ready so EC will be Thursday or Friday, they'll call later to let us know which but the nurse was guessing Friday :thumbup:
My EC were always being pushed back! Glad your not too uncomfortable though! X

Here's a spooky story for you, my friend started icsi at my clinic a year before I did, we both got lucky first cycle, then I found out we'd lost the baby a year to the day that she did. This year I started stimming a year to the day that she did for her second cycle, and my EC will be on the anniversary of hers too. Fx that I then share the BFP and healthy baby birth dates too :thumbup:
Fantastic spooky story! X

Babies- yay for a girl, lovely! X

AQ- I don't know what that is but it doesn't sound good! Get better soon! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back