IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Kelly, really glad af has shown. Any news on when you can start the lining meds?

AQ, that sounds horrid, make sure you get some rest. I am sure all the stress won't be helping :hugs:

ST, sounds like your clinic are doing everything possible this time, fx it's 3rd time lucky :winkwink: hope you are ok Hunni :hugs: We do get one more funded cycle and then we will be following you down egg sharing route, there is no way we can fund ourselves privately :nope:

Hope, that is a spooky story and I really hope it comes true :thumbup: GL for ec on Friday and I think it's a good idea to have some rest before hand, how long will you have off after? How do you feel about ec, 2nd time round?

Hi to everyone else, sorry for no more personals, I am being rushed by DH :dohh:

No news with me, still don't know when fu will be and 10 days tomorrow. My clinic are so slow :growlmad: I do feel like I will never be a mummy at the minute, hope I am wrong but can't shake it :nope:

Tinks you will be a mommy. Stay positive honey :hugs:

St that really sucks about the egg share. The fact that the second woman didn't get pregnant could have been because of the sperm or implantation issues rather than your egg right?

Tiff any news on your tablets?

Well I just got the call and it looks like we might be first on Friday. Trigger at 9.15 tonight, I'm just waiting for DH to come home from work to do my last menopur. Then he's in at 7.45 on friday and me at 8. Eek suddenly all seems very real! Strangely I don't feel bloated at all, but then I don't think I did last time. If I walk anywhere theni start to get twinges but I've spent most of today on the sofa! I keep worrying that they'll not find any eggs on friday but I'm sure it will be fine. I'm staying on the sofa from et until OTD!

Babbieeees I've just seen!! Congrats on your little girl!!!!!!

Kelly glad AF has shown up finally you can get this show on the road!!

Aq sorry to hear of your condition hope you feel better! X

Tinks keep that chin up you'll get there as will we all x

Maddie how you feeling hun?

St when are you staring again? Sorry I think u did say roughly if AF shows!

Hi princess , rosa Traskey smiledreamer and all the gang xxxx

Haven't heard anything yet but based off of others going through FET I think most started the tablets on cd4, is this right when you did it tinks? So if I hear nothing today I will call tomorrow as I don't know how often they check the period hotline messages, if it's once a week they won't check it till monday which will be to late. The nurse told me to call in if I didn't hear back in a few days so I know I won't be bothering them. I am hoping my lining responds just as "beautifully" with the FET as it did the fresh cycle.

Tinks, I hope they get back to you soon. The waiting is so hard.

Hope yay for trigger tonight.

I really hope this FET works for us, I am so scared to have to do another fresh cycle after how sick I got. I"ll do it but don't want it to come to that. We'll be borrowing the money from MIL till we sell our house then pay her back. We don't get the option of egg sharing here it's illegal to sell your "products of conception" for money so there is only donation. Which also means that we pay all expenses out of pocket since there is no public health funded cycles like in the UK. and I still have to endure wait lists! Ugh.

Hi ladies,

Hope your all well. X

Hope good luck for EC on Friday. Hope your comfortable, not long now x

Tinks, Aq,st and Kazza hope your all ok. Tinks hope your follow up appoinment comes quick x

Smile and Kelly not long for your now x

Hi to Rosa,princess,babies,Traskey and Doodar xxx

Afm I'm ok. Very nervous at any slight cramp and worried because I have no symptoms. I hope this gets easier because I want to enjoy this pregnancy and I keep dreading the worst. Sorry for negative post. Xxx

Maddie you're not being negative, if I get as far as you I imagine I'll be terrified of every niggle too :hugs: stay positive honey.

Thank you Hope. Really wishing you all best for tomorrow and then before you know it you will be pupo, yeahhhhhh xxxx

Thanks Maddie, I'm quite nervous for some reason, not about the actual procedure, more that there won't be any eggs! I keep having to give myself a good talking to!

Haha Hope there should be no reason why you shouldn't get any eggs. I think a lot of us have to give ourselves a talking too. We just don't always listen,LOL xx

Thanks for your support girls. I wanted such a big family and now I will think myself very lucky if I can just have the chance ti experience a pregnancy and birth and to be called mummy. You all know what I mean anyway, just ranting.

Hope, I wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow. Can't wait for an updat.

Kelly. I didn't start the tablets for 2 weeks as my clinic closed but it should have been about CD4.

Maddie. All the worrying will be natural, make sure you take it easy x

Hope everyone is well x

Tinks I feel exactly regarding the originally wanting a big family! Now be lucky to have just one miracle! Can't believe your still waiting for FU date! X

Hope- best of luck tomorrow not that u need it!course there's eggs! X

Maddie- I think we will all be worriers during pregnancy, more so than woman who have not had assisted conception or a loss. It's a shame as we deserve to enjoy pregnancy more than anyone! X

Kelly- hope you get started on cd 4! X

AQ- how u feeling?

Hi kazza, babies, smile, track, princess and everyone else!

AFM- had some friends round tonight for a craft night where we bake, sew, knit, make stuff like bags etc. we had fun icing and decorating then of course eating some yummy cupcakes! X

I'm starting esterase tomorrow cd4!!!!! My scan was moved to april 26th like I thought so transfer will now be between the 27th and 30th. I am happy and counting down to the 26th... hopping it comes fast.

Wow Kelly, that's great! Not long now

St and tinks I agree with you totally about just having one child to call you mummy. Were strong women,even in the darkest times & we will get through this. St your craft night sounded brill,especially the cupcake eating at the end.

Hope thinking of you today,can't wait to see how you've got on. Good luck x

Nothing to report from me apart from knicker watching & counting down days till next scan whenever that will be x

Tiff that's great news!

St your craft night sounds like fun, and those yummy cupcakes!

Quick update from me girls as my hand is sore from the canula. EC went great this morning and as I was first in we're home already and... We got 13 eggs! :wohoo: I'm in shock. Fx that we get a good fertilisation rate, we'll find out on Sunday morning.

Yay Hope, 13 eggs is fantastic, well done. oooh can't wait for fert update. You take it easy hun :thumbup:

Kelly yay :happydance: for starting tomorrow.

Mads I'll be the first to admit that the worry never ends. For me its been one thing after another and the whole pregnancy has gone so fast, I've spent the whole time worrying. I really really wanted to enjoy this pregnancy, now I just want the baby to be healthy and I dont care about anything else, but even when they are born I don't think the worry ends. Hope things are plain sailing for you from now on :thumbup: Ivf certainly isnt an easy ride, I dont think people understand unless they have been through it themselves and this forum has been a godsend.

ST lovely to hear from you :thumbup:

Hello to the rest of you girlies :hugs:

Hi doodar nice to hear from you too! X

Kelly- that's great! Glad your feeling so positive with it all too! X

Hope- well done on 13 eggs- see what was all that worrying about! Ru sore? X

Maddie- hope you get another scan soon! X

AFM- been doing school work all day- boring! But tomorrow is my 28th birthday! Off to the zoo and then a posh meal! Yay! X

Yay for 13 eggs hope thats brill. :happydance:

Kelly, tons of luck for the next stage, :happydance:

Maddie, i still worry, like doodar said i think we always will. You're doing so well and seeing the heart beat is huge. :happydance:

St and Tink :hugs: i have everything crossed for your new cycles and bfp's. :flower:

Aq, ouch, that sounds soooooooooo painful, hope its easing soon. Have u decided on going abroad for new cycle or waiting for lwh fu first? i hope they can offer u a third. :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, doodar, rosa, princess, trask, kazz, and anyone else i forgot.

Afm its my nhs scan on wed, cant wait to see how big she has gotten and fingers crossed developing well. :flower:

ST, happy birthday tomorrow! :cake:

Kelly, yay for transfer!! So glad to have a date on the books. How many will you put in?

Hope, 13 eggies?! :yipee: That's incredible news!! Hope you're feeling okay. How many do you think you'll put in this time?

Afm, doing fine. My 20 week scan is in 10 days, so we're eagerly looking forward to seeing our LO again and hopefully getting to see the sex. :flower:

Hope how fantastic getting 13 eggs. That's brilliant. Good luck for fert report xx

Thank you Doodar & babies I need to just relax, its just sometimes the period pain and lack of symptoms make me a little uneasy. X

Kelly how are you? Hope your well x

Hope everyone ok, had such a crazy day at work today xx

Hope :happydance: on 13 eggies!! Can't wait to hear feet report!!

St happy birthday :cake:

Kelly glad to hear you have a transfer day :thumbup:

:hi: everyone hope your well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back