IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

We're putting in two again at day 3. It worked the first time, maybe I'll get twins this time.

Hope great news.

I've been lying low cause of the date today. Friday the 13th, we lost Hannah Jan friday the 13th, so three months ago. I'll always hate the number 13 now.

ST meant to say hi to you yesterday, so Hi! I really hope this cycle works out for you, will they not let you egg share cause along with the one unsuccessful donor cycle they're including your two unsuccessful cycles? I mean the first donor lady got pregnant. Did you freeze any last time? Will you this time? Surely a frozen cycle has to be cheaper? We paid 1250 for our frozen cycle vs 8500 for our fresh.

Happy birthday st :cake: hope you have a lovely day.

I'm feeling ok after yesterday, was a bit sore but had some paracetamol and a hot water bottle, been awake since 6.30 though as I woke up and then couldn't get comfy. Might just spend the day on the sofa watching movies and dozing!

I wonder how out little eggies are getting on in the lab and how many have fertilised, will know tomorrow so I just need to be patient. I'm hoping we might get to blast stage this time in which case we'll transfer 1, if not then it will be two embryos. Time will tell.

Tiff sorry to hear you had a low day yesterday. Our baby's EDD was July 13 (also a Friday) but I'm hoping April 13th becomes lucky for us as the Creation Day for our rainbow baby/s -sort of a connection between the two of them (or three!)

Happy birthday st. Have a great day x

Hope I'm sure your eggs are doing great. Have a good day relaxing. I hope the 13th brings good luck your way xx

Tiff I'm sorry you were low and I really hope this works for you too

Happy Saturday to everyone else. Hope your all ok xx

Hope- Wonderful news getting 13 eggs! GL for call tomorrow. Im sure u will have some great embies there x

Tiff- Stay strong an GL with FET x

ST- Happy birthday x

Hi to everyone else. Sorry for lack of personals but still bit drowsy whilst tabs kick in x

Copy an pasted this from my journal sorry as too tired today..

AFM- I am enjoying taking time out from anything pregnancy related tbh. I am just concentrating on getting myself healthy an used of my meds for my neuralgia. Its been a tough few wks. I am back to work on monday and go to Benidorm 27th for a long wkend with the girls which is much needed! iv gained a stone in weight in past 6wks too so its back on the diet on monday an start going gym again. I am focusing on myself for a change. FU appt is June at my request and we will go from there. I have a docs appt next wk to get her to send a letter to PCT requesting additional funding an if that fails we wont be having treatment again intill the winter when we have saved enough to go to cyprus an have ICSI as half the price that it is here. Anyway hope everyone is well and GL to all xxx

AQ glad your getting better. I'm so happy that you have a few options. Good luck with getting additional funding. Have a relaxing day xxxxxxx

Happy Weekend Ladies,

Hope can't wait to hear how your little embies are coming along :thumbup:

Happy Birthday ST hope your having a good un :thumbup:

Tiff :hugs:

AQ Good Luck going back to work :hugs: and sounds like weekend away is just what you need :thumbup:

Hi to everyone else, weather is pretty pants here, hope its better where you are :thumbup:

AQ sounds like a good plan.

Hope, maybe it will all work out. If this cycle is successful for me my due date would be Jan 15-18 which is a little to close for comfort to the day I delivered Hannah. If I went into labour on Jan 13th or 12th I told my husband I'd hold that baby or babies in as long as possible to get past the 13th.

Aq sounds like you have a good plan. How does it work if you go abroad for treatment? Do you have to go for a few weeks?

The clinic called this morning and we have sextuplets in the lab right now. Fx they keep developing properly, apparently five look really strong and if that continues we might go to blast. They'll decide tomorrow.

Hope that's excellent news. Got everything crossed for you. You can relax a little now I suppose. Great news,good luck for tomorrow. X

Kelly how you feeling?

St how was your birthday?? Hope hubby really spoilt you. X

Happy Sunday everyone xxx

Yay hope thats excellent news, grow embies grow :happydance:

St, happy bday for yesterday, hope u had a great day. :flower:

I'm surviving. Just wishing the days would pass sooner but at least I've got hope to focus on for the next little while. Great news on sextuplets by the l
Way!

Anti bs they have me on are upsetting my stomach. Only two more days of those and hopefully I'll feel better. Clinic still hasnt called me back about if I'll be decreasing my suprefact anytime soon. Hopefully they get back to me soon or else I'll run out.

Hope- Wonderful news on your frosties! as regards if we need to have IVF abroad, they send your meds etc an you go for 1 wk on short protocol for all scans, EC and ET. I am seeing this as a last resort though as want to have my home comforts when going thru it all really so fingers crossed for extra funding here x

Hi to everyone. Im back at work tomorrow. Dreading it. xxx

HI to everyone, hope you're all well. I'm exhausted. Took my son to the pool today and met up with friends, we were there for 2 hours having a blast, stayed in the water till our feet were al pruney and gross. I also spent like 40 mins in the hot tub, got to enjoy it while I still can.

We've had the call. Double embryo transfer is scheduled for 11.10 think sticky thoughts girls!

Well we're back from the clinic. At 11.40am we had two perfect 3 day old 8 cell a/b embryos transferred so I'm now PUPO with twins!

The procedure wasn't as uncomfortable as last time, though I did get a weird electric shock sensation when the catheter went in. Afterwards i had some light cramping but it seems to have passed now. Think it all went pretty smoothly so fx they are both getting snuggled in.

We also agreed to freeze the other three embryos. One is an a/b and the others are bs. So we now have 2 a/bs and 3 bs in the freezer for a future sibling.

Now I feel like I'm really in the 2ww!

Hope that is amazing news. I'm at work but wanted to see how you got on. Your now pupo.....woop. so excited for you. Keep mind busy this 2ww. Got everything crossed. Now relax,drink plenty of water and enjoy being pupo xxxxxxxx

Afm I'm so anxious so had another scan today and little bean growing well. It's just perfect. Please continue to grow until your ready to meet all your loved ones,maybe not before 37/40 though xxxxxxx

Congrats on being PUPO!!!! Everything is crossed for you hope!!

How is everyone else!!!

Sorry for the lack of personals, snowed under at work!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->