IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Maddie so glad your little bean is growing well.

Hi Kazza :wave:

Hope- FAB news!! congrats on being pupo with twins! an yay to frosties! x

Maddie- Glad all is well with your beanie x

Hi to all the gang x

Sorry lack of personals i am wiped out after work today and all my meds etc make me so tired. I got my DHEA delivery today from NYC and i am going to be taking 50mg once a day from 1st of may with the hope of starting IVF again in August if we get the additional funding. Everything crossed we do! xxx

hope, congrats on being PUPO!! :happydance: Now, it's time to relax and watch funny dvds. :haha:

Hope thats great news, I hope to be following you shortly.... another 10-12 days. Ugh so far away, you're tww will be over with brilliant news and I'll just be starting :dohh:

AQ sorry the meds are kicking your butt. How was your first day back at work? Fx the dhea meds mean third time lucky.

Hi rosa not long until your gender scan now!

Tiff I'm sure the next two weeks will fly by :hugs:

I'm trying so hard to stay on the sofa but my parents are stopping by today and when I went to make breakfast the kitchen looked like a bomb hit it! I just tried to tidy up a little bit. The sensible part of me says that stacking the dishwasher is not going to hurt my embies, but the cautious part if me is not willing to risk it!

Thanks Hope.
Work went well just so tiring. They wanted me to do 2 10hr shifts tomorrow and thur as busiest 2 days in the centre since we opened coming up but i told them i was pushing it doing normal full time hours although i have agreed to work the saturday for bit of extra cash. xxx

Hi ladies hope your all well!!

AF finally arrived so I'm off and running now! Start 3 weeks of BCp tomorrow then the down regging begins!!!

Kazza thats great news! Are they doing anything different with your protocol this time?

I'm wiped been cleaning lots, we went outside and did all the yard work and more of the gardening and even cleaned out the shed, we now have a whole truck load to go to the dump tomorrow. Eventually I'll have to get in the basement and start going through the stuff in our storage area so get rid of things we don't use etc. I see a lot of donating to the salvation army in my future. The good things we'll keep to sell. I like purging all the crap we don't need in the house anymore it's a great way to get rid of some stress. But now I'm exhausted.

Hope I plan on taking it as easy as possible the first few days after transfer then I guess someone will have to clean the house. But I won't be doing any heavy lifting or crazy jobs just in case.

Hope, congratulations on being pupo with two, sending lots of sticky thoughts. Get watching those funny tv progs and movies. You need to be laughing and smiling.

Kelly, not long until you can get going now. Well done on the house clear out, we are doing the same.

ST, belated happy birthday.

AQ, sorry work has been so exhausting! They should let you take it a little easier as you've just come back. I hope you get your additional funding, it never hurts to ask!

Maddie, glad that the scan went well.

Loads of hugs to everyone else.

We've had a long weekend away in the Isle of Wight, which was lovely but back to work now!

Hi ladies, hope your all doing well.

Kazza excellent news on starting again soon. Really hope this is your time xx
Hope are you relaxing with funny DVDs etc?? Hope your well xx
Traskey nice to hear from you,hope all well xx
Kelly may follow you with a good clear out, not until after first trimester though xx
AQ hope its getting better at work. Really hope you hear something soon from pct xx

Hi to st,Rosa,princess,babies,smile,tinks and rest of gang.xx

I'm ok 8 weeks tomorrow and counting down already for this trimester to be over. Such an anxious time xxxx

Yeah we're getting all the hard crap over with before transfer for me. Then when we move they send movers in to pack everything and move it all so all I have to do is supervise and pack anything we don't want them touching ourselves like my jewelry and undergarments etc so it shouldn't be to much of an issue, I'd be 5 month pregnant by the time we moved it all works out.

7 days till my scan! I wish it was sooner! I wanna know how my lining is doing.

Hi girls, need to remember to watch those funny movies! Might have to put Big Bang Theory on this evening, that programme cracks me up and I can't believe I only just discovered it :)

My parents just took me out for tea, haven't left the house since ET so it was nice to get dressed and have a change of scenery!

I have a stinking pain in my right shoulder blade, right at the bottom, I was worried it might be a sign of ohss or eptopic but I think I just slept funny as it feels muscular. Only hurts when I move. I've also had a little cramping today fx that's the little muffins getting snuggled in as I think today is about right for the start of implantation. :dust:

Tiff sounds like you've been busy having a clear out. We tried to do as much as we could before my transfer too. Not long now!

Maddie yay for 8 weeks tomorrow.

Traskey soundalike you had a lovely break.
Hope veryone is doing ok.

Happy 8 weeks maddie :flower:

Hope when is test day? so excited for u :flower:

Hi to everyone else and hugs. :hugs:

Afm, had my anomaly scan on wednesday, everything was great, just have to go back next week to check spine and kidneys as she wasnt in the right position for them to check. The sonographer was a bag but thats another story. Hugs to all. :flower:

Hi Isabella, glad your scan went well. Sounds like you're growing a cheeky little monkey in there :thumbup: can't believe you're more an half way there already - time is flying by!

My officiall test date is April 29th which is 16 days last collection. Last cycle I cracked and tested at 14 days past and may do the same this time...

I don't know how you waited till 14 days past! I'm aiming for 12 dpo 10 at the earliest but definitely trying for 12dpo

Hope that will be hear before you know it. Good luck xx

Babies glad scan went well. Your past halfway now. Really hope I can say that soon. You take it easy xx

Tiff I need to wait long enough for the result to be real, I couldnt bear to see a negative and then wish that it was wrong for testing too early. I have frers so I know I can test early but so many people say its still possible for the positive to be nearer 14 dpo. I just don't want any head messing!

I understand! I tested at 8dpo last time and there was a line but it was so faint I didn't believe it till the next day which is why I want to wait till 12dpo this time, that would only be 9 days past transfer, but I might cave and test at 10dpo I guess it all depends on how I feel but I really don't want to be in limbo second guessing a faint line again for 48 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->