IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

I think you can guarantee it at 14 days past collection. Waiting 16 would be really tough indeed!

I tested with a FRER at day 11 and 12 and had great lines but that may have been because there were two in there.

hello you lovely bunch!!

hope your all ok!

tiff, hope, how are you both getting on

big :hugs: to you all!

I had a very nice line on a frer at 10dpo with my fresh cycle and there was just the one in there which is why I'm thinking even as early as 10dpo I should know.

I'm hanging in, I'm getting more stressed out and worried as transfer gets closer yet I want it to be here already. No one said a woman's emotions had to make sense, especially with all these hormone meds.

Argh you're all messing with my head now you pee stick pushers ;)

Hope i was good and waited till 16 days, it was soooooooooo hard but i was too scared to get the wrong result. I have everything crossed for u :flower:

I'm just impatient, I've waited so long for both of my pregnancies so I guess I figured I shouldn't have to wait to know if all the money I spent has worked.

This 2ww is really messing with my head. Last cycle I swear I didn't freak out until 13 days past collection, this time I started freaking out yesterday which was 8 days past. I think I might have to test on wednesday, the frer box says that it's 98% accurate 3 days before the end of the cycle. I'm trying not to think about it but I really think this cycle isn't going to work for us, I have zero symptoms and I'm running scared. Last time I was just so certain we were going to be first time lucky. I feel like all my PMA has gone off and deserted me. I so wish out pct paid for three cycles because I think it's the fact that we have paid for this cycle which is adding to the anxious thoughts.

Hope, i didnt have symptoms at that stage so there is still time, i know its not easy at all, im sending u tons of positive thoughts, :happydance:

Awww, hope don't give up. As we have said so many times this assisted conception journey isn't easy. I was convinced this cycle hadn't worked for us. You only have to look back at my previous post to see. I had no symptoms other than af cramps & still have no symptoms now. I know its easier said than done but please hang in there xxx

Hi to all the other lovely ladies. Hope your having a relaxing Sunday xx

Happy Sunday everyone, hope you are all keeping well.

HOPE- I found my second cycle different to the first. First time, so optimistic. Second time, no pma at all! I think it's normal for some people so don't feel bad about it.

Hi there girls.

Hope, congrats on being PUPO with twins and on the frosties :thumbup:

Just a quick note fro me, trying to stay away from here as much as poss but wanted to catch up. I still haven't received our fu appointment so I called the clinic on Friday. We are not getting a follow up and just have to wait for July and then we can request treatment when I get my period. Why July I don't know :shrug: so that's all I know, no one to ask questions or discuss anything with :nope:

On a plus, we have booked a holiday :happydance: it isn't until October but this should be just after we finish treatment. So good or bad outcome it will be needed. All inclusive 4 star hotel on the beach in Majorca. Reviews are fantastic so can not wait.

Sorry for no personals. It hope everyone is well, not long now Kelly :thumbup:

Thanks girls, I had a little cry earlier and told DH how I was feeling and now I'm just going to try and be patient and positive.

Hi Tinks. How strange that you don't get a fu appt, thank goodness you rang them to find out. I wonder why you have to wait for July. Sounds like a lovely holiday you have booked though, something to look forward to :thumbup:

Hey hope, guess what. I found your pma, it was round at mine. I'm sending it straight back home by express delivery. :thumbup: chin up hunny, I know it's hard and no harder journey have I ever been through than ivf. I had zero pma last cycle and zero symptoms too. Make sure you take it easy and rest. I have good feelings for you :thumbup:

Hope every pregnancy is different so don't give up yet.

Tinks if this FET doesn't work for us we'll be cycling for our fresh icsi #2 roughly around the same time, I wouldn't mind being your cycle buddy again, though I do hope the FET works cause we'll have to borrow the money for a fresh cycle. July is not to far away I promise.

Hi to everyone else, I'm around but keeping busy as my wait isn't to much longer before I get to obsess with you all on tww symptoms.

Thanks Doodar, I'll keep an eye out for the delivery man :thumbup:

I'm going to try and be good this week and keep only positive thoughts in my head.

Is a bit isn't it? Did everyone see that Rosa is on team blue? So exciting! She has super cute pics in her journal :thumbup:

Sorry you are finding it tough Hope. Not much longer now. Hope your pma has arrived special delivery by now from Doodar.

Kelly, fingers crossed you don't have to get that loan.

Tinks, good to see you. I'd chase up why you don't get a FU appointment. I think you are entitled to one!

Rosa, congrats on team blue.

:hug: for everyone else :D

They said that they are cutting down on unnecessary appointments as they are holding people up. There's a 6 month wait for an appointment at the minute!!! I am not sure why we have to wait until July as I don't have my letter yet. I know we had to wait for 3 cycles after the fresh cycle but as we didn't get to transfer we were told that wouldn't be the case this time. I am guessing it's just the waiting list or something :shrug: I am in no hurry to start at the minute, this will be our last go for awhile and can't stand the thought of not having any more treatment to hope for in the near future. I would not be able to cope with more disappointment at the minute. That said, some days I am sooooooo impatient but what can I do :shrug:

Kelly i really hope you don't have to cycle with me :hugs:

Rosa, congrats on team blue :happydance:

Hope, has your pma returned yet? :kiss:

Hiya everyone!M

Hope your all well !!!

Doodar your nearly there!!

Congrats on team blue rosa!!

Trask how are you?

Hope I have everything crossed for you but I think it's normal to lse your pma don't feel bad ! It's such a rollercoaster!

Tinks July will be hear before you no it xx

Kelly how's you?

Maddie 8 weeks already!! Wow that's quick !

Afm on the bcp start dr on 7th and baseline scan 21st may for Stims fx ths time will be lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->