IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi ladies,

How are you all?? Hope that pma should have delivered now?! Hope your ok. Not long to go now until otd x

Rosa congrats on team blue x

Kazza so glad your on a roll now. Got everything crossed for this cycle x

Kelly, hope your ok x

Tinks I feel for you. I can't believe your being treated like this. Hang in there x

Hi Doodar and Traskey, hope your both well. X

Hi to babies,aq,st and anyone I haven't mentioned xx

Afm I'm well. No symptoms still. Out of mind with worry but I suppose I will until holding this little miracle. Had another scan yesterday and all well. They thought our bean was moving and I should have been 8+3 but was measuring 9+2. They said really hard to date at this stage. I have awful period pains but that's about it. Praying our bean goes all the way xxxxxx

Good thing you know your actual dates then maddie. Glad your scan went well. I am hoping for lots of scans with my next pregnancy. To bad it's not affordable to buy your own u/s machine cause otherwise I would and I never stop looking.

Rosa yay for blue. I had a feeling you'd be announcing blue for some reason.

Hope when you testing? It's getting close!

thanks for the shout out, hope!
Kelly, lots of people thought blue. :thumbup:

maddie, congrats on getting to 8 weeks though! My sil (a midwife) said 8 weeks with a strong heartbeat is good. Only 2% chance of miscarriage after that. You can relax a little.

Hahahahaha Kelly I wonder how much they cost??? We would go mad scanning everyday. I'm lucky to be able to have regular scans. I would pay private if wasn't able too though xx

Rosa thanks for the headsup. I'm trying to relax but so hard. No symptoms and cramps equals an anxious Maddie, ha. I'm so pleased for you. Halfway there now. Won't be long before that bundle of joy is in your arms. X

I don't think I can even pay private there are not many places that do scans privately here and the one big chain that does requires you be 20 weeks.

The delivery arrived. Thanks Doodar :thumbup: I'm not testing today, going to try and hold out til Friday.

So lovely to see you all here.

Tinks I think impatience comes with the territory! July will be here before you know it and I hope that 2013 sees you with a baby in your arms.

Maddie you're so lucky being able to have a sneaky scan. Glad that heartbeat is still going strong.

Kazza not long to go until you start again yay!

Rosa yay for team blue!

:flower:

morning ladies
im not postin much cos not alots goin on with me atm
but i still think about u guys allll the time xx

Hi everyone hope you're all well.

Hope, im soooooooooooooo excited for your test day, :flower:

Tink, sucks u have to wait till july but if u think it would be too soon now then u got to do what u think is best for u. :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, kelly, rosa, princess, smile, st. kazz, trask, doodar, aq, and everyone else.

Afm just waiting for the plumber, something is peeing water under the floor boards, dreading them coming but its leaked onto the landing from the bathroom so def needs seeing to. Hoping its nothing major.

Hey smile, lovely to see you :)

Oh dear Isabella hope it isn't anything serious!

Hope but you're 12dpo today! I would be peeing on anything that resembles a stick! Lol! Wish I had your conviction. You could do a test tomorrow and give me some good news before my scan?

No stick peeing for me today. Out of interest how long do I have to hold my pee before I pee on a frer? I can't seem to go more than two hours today and I thought you had to wait for at least four? Even fmu could be a problem as I have to go during the night too.

Haha Kelly you peepusher xx

Hope I think its about 3-4 hours. Good luck whenever you test. It's so exciting. I can't wait to see your good news. Glad your feeling better x

Isabella hope you get it sorted and nothing serious xx

Hi Smile, not long for you now. Hi to everyone xxx

Quick question ladies, when did your clinic get you to discontinue progesterone supplements following treatment. I'm on cyclogest & really don't want to stop like they said I could. Just interested in your clinics protocol xxxx

Maddie we only have 15 days worth of progesterone bullets then it's all up to our ovaries!

Maddie we had a form from the clinic that said take them 2 a day till 8 weeks but then at my 7 week scan told me to continue till 12 weeks but I had to get it prescribed off my doctor and did 1 a day till about 11 weeks cuz I ran out and forgot to get a repeat prescription :haha:

Hope, my tests always got darker the later on in the day it was. The lines were fine after a couple of hours. I didn't last 3/4 hours. It didn't seem to make a difference with the FRERs. May do with internet cheapies. At 12dpo you could pee on a FRER now and it would be ok.

Maddie, my clinic stopped Cyclogest once you got your bfp! Usually around 14dp transfer. I know other clinics go to 12 weeks but mine didn't.

Kelly, good luck with scan tomorrow x

Babies, hope the floor isn't too damaged!

Hi everyone else!

Need a little help ladies
I just want to no who u guys told about the ivf
Got a call today sayin we shud be good to go end of July
I just dnt no what to do weather to tell our parents or not tell anyone?? Xx

Hi Princess :dance:

Smile, not long for you now. We told my parents (as they were looking after the dogs during appointments) and my best friend. You guys of course. That was all.

Iv got no choice but to tell my mum and step dad cos there taking me to ec and et
But hubby's dad and step mum want to know but I dnt want his sister to know
Purely cos of what she said about the ivf and she's also 10 weeks preggo
I just dnt no x

First round we told only my parents because we were supposed to be planning a holiday and I needed to tell them why we couldn't go. This time around both sets of parents and siblings know but only because they now know that's what we had to do last time around so it makes no sense to keep it a secret anymore. Can you not tell your dh's parents and swear them to secrecy?

P.s. anyone else watching Smash? If you have sky it's on sky atlantic (pilot episode is on the red button this week ) and it's absolutely brilliant, like glee but a grown up version :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->