IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Thank you so much ladies for the headsup on clinic protocol. Feel better about it now xx

Smile told few colleagues at work, and immediate fam and friends xxx

Hope, I think it's like 4 hours of holding before a hpt makes for fmu. :shrug: I don't know though. And yes, I LOVE smash!!! Havne't seen it from Monday though.

Smile, we told all of our families and good friends. I needed support.

Maddie, I was on PIO until 8 weeks and suppositories until about 10 or so. Started weaning off at 9 weeks.

Suppose we cud but my ma and step dad will know too
But then I'd feel bad not tellin my dad or his mum
I just dnt no what to do
Maybe keep it to oirselfs til we are close to ec x

I love smash to!

We're on progesterone till 10 weeks of successful.

Smile only our parents and a few select friends of mine know.

Hope with a frer you can go in two hours time and it should be accurate. I always got darker lines on hpts with smu usually only held about two hours after fmu. Not sure why.

Scan is tomorrow at 830 which mean I'll make my mom group. I hope they tell me my lining is gorgeous and that they want to do transfer Friday or sat at latest but it could be next week sometime for all I know. Looking forward to stopping my injections.

Maddie, my clinic was just the 2ww then stop. I did a trial where they gave u either the real stuff or placebo till 12 weeks. I will find out whether it was the real stuff after baby is born.

Smile, our situ was different, no parents as they passed, no siblings so we only told work and u guys, didnt tell anyone else, felt no ones business etc.

Toilet was leaking everytime we flushed, he claims its fixed but made a mess pulling off the bath panel to check an damaged the paint work an skirting board :grr:

Grrr for plumbers making a mess - can you claim on your home insurance?

Tiff good luck for your scan today- hope your lining looks real juicy!

Smile you need to do what you feel comfortable with. First time round when we only told my parents I was worried his would be offended but he said my mum had to know as I needed to know my medical history for the anesthetic forms and his mum would understand that. To be fair to them they were so stoked when we told them about the BFP that they didn't even ask who knew about the treatment.

They are coming back on monday to take a look, i told them to bring paint!! :growlmad:

Grrr for plumbers making a mess - can you claim on your home insurance?

Tiff good luck for your scan today- hope your lining looks real juicy!

Smile you need to do what you feel comfortable with. First time round when we only told my parents I was worried his would be offended but he said my mum had to know as I needed to know my medical history for the anesthetic forms and his mum would understand that. To be fair to them they were so stoked when we told them about the BFP that they didn't even ask who knew about the treatment.

So hope testing tomorrow? You'll be 14dpo!

Scan went well but transfer is still Monday so boo to that. Last injection tomorrow.

Kelly good luck for transfer on Monday x

Hope can't wait to see your bfp announcement in the morning x

Thank you for advice on progesterone ladies x

Isabella hope you get it sorted,lol to you asking him to bring paint too xxx

Hope your all well, very tired. Sleep well ladies xxx

Smile that's great news.

So I er... Got myself a new ticker... :blush: :wohoo:

Yay hope, im sooooooooooooooo happy for u, i had a really good feeling this morning that u would be posting the best news. :happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo:

Thanks Isabella.

I'm a bit worried this morning though. Last night before I tested I had a bad tummy and felt sick and I thought it was nerves. Then DH was complaining he felt dizzy and was sick. I think he thinks he had food poisoning, the only thing we ate in common were some frozen sausage rolls that I cooked. Question is if it was mild food poisoning could it harm the embryo/s this early? I'm sure it wasn't FP as we would both have been much worse, and I'm sure it's fine as the embies are not actually taking anything from my blood stream yet I don't think. Just one thing to worry about!

Yeaghhhhhhhhhh big Congratulations hope. So pleased for you. I'm at work so will update more later. Very happy for you. Big virtual hugs xxxxx

Thanks Maddie - and happy 9 weeks bump buddy :thumbup:

Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me but drink lots of fluids and take it easy. With your dh it could be just all the stress of coming to test day etc. Im sure u would have cooked them through well. :flower:

Thanks Isabella.

I'm a bit worried this morning though. Last night before I tested I had a bad tummy and felt sick and I thought it was nerves. Then DH was complaining he felt dizzy and was sick. I think he thinks he had food poisoning, the only thing we ate in common were some frozen sausage rolls that I cooked. Question is if it was mild food poisoning could it harm the embryo/s this early? I'm sure it wasn't FP as we would both have been much worse, and I'm sure it's fine as the embies are not actually taking anything from my blood stream yet I don't think. Just one thing to worry about!

Yayyy!! I know I already posted on your journo but congrats again hun!!

If it is food poisoning it won't effect the LOs but try and stay hydrated if you are throwing up etc, as you said tho it may have just been nerves :thumbup:

:happydance:

AW Wow Hope. Huge Congratulations :happydance::happydance: sooooo happy for you hunny!! I knew it would be a bfp :thumbup:

Hope, you didn't tell us you'd started your journal again. I'd have come to stalk if i'd realised.

CONGRATULATIONS :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: That's the best news, I am so happy for you. I'm hoping for twins, I need a twin buddy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->