IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

That could be it. We paid out of pocket to but 80% of our meds were covered which helped so our cost for fresh cycle was about 8500. The FET was about 1300. Yeah they are moving to a bigger space I think it was october which could be messing things up but the good news is once you're in the clinic you don't ever have to wait for a consult again, so if you have one child through ivf then decide 3 years later to have another you call and get the first available apt for consult and are automatically reactivated on the wait list (if there still is a wait list).

Tiff congrats on being pupo hun, hope those twins are snuggling in as we speak :hugs:

:hi: ellemar! Welcome, this bunch of ladies are so lovely, I'd probably have gone insane during my ivf if it wasn't for them :hugs:

St good to see you Hun, how are you? :hugs:

:hi: everyone else, hope everyone is keeping well!
:hug:

Yay :happydance: congrats Tiff on your little pupo twins. Can't wait for you to test :happydance:

Welcome to the thread Elle, the girls on here will have a barrel load of information and support for you. It's amazing how much support you get to help through those days when you feel like your going insane :wacko:

Hi ST it's good to hear from you :hugs:

Hi to the rest of you gorgeous gals, hope your all doing good :thumbup:

My throat hurts more today, can't talk or open mouth or else its hell! Hoping that no other symptoms starts, so far no cough or congestion. I so don't need this for my tww!

Doodar I can't believe your 33 weeks. Lovely to see you. Hope your well. When do you go on maternity leave? X

Kelly hope you feel better soon. Now your embies are in there taking everything from you as they get settled in. X

Hope how are you feeling?? Hope your ok xx

Princess and Rosa its been a while. Hope your both well xx

Hi to all the gang xx

I would expect that if they implanted it would start as early as tomorrow at 5dpo or be as late as 8dpo so I still have some waiting.

wll ladies its official
as long as afs arrive on time ec is the week of the 30th july ahhhh xx

Fantastic news smile :thumbup:

Hi girls, I'm not really with it today, went over to see my parents in their new house yesterday after work and we went to the harvester for tea, we arrived at 7 and it was so busy we didn't end up eating until 9! That's past this pregnant lady's bedtime :lol: luckily I have a day off today so I don't need to function.

Hope everyone is well.

does it feel weird sayin ur a pregnant lady
sooo happy for u hun

do ur parents no xx

awww lovely!

did any of u ladies wih pcos do short protocol.. im panacking cc

Just popping in to say hi as had a few days away from here.

Kelly, congrats on being PUPO with 2. I need some twin buddies so loads of :dust:

Hope- HUGE congrats!! that is fab news. Happy and healthy 9mths! x

Tiff- Good luck for monday! hoping your the next bfp x

Smile- Good news you have a start date hun. Countdown now! x

Princess- Hope all is well with you hun x

Hi to Trask, Tinks,Doodar, Maddie and all the gang x

AFM- I had a wonderful time in Spain and was back in work today.
Got my brain scan on sat and hoping that is all clear. Going to be calling doc on fri to arrange a time to put a letter together for PCT requesting additional funding. Really hope we can fit in a cycle of ICSI before xmas! maybe next time we will get more than 1 embie with having the ICSI instead of IVF. Pray so anyway. Cant take much more longing to be preg. Spent my hol with my 18wk preg friend an made me realise how much i HAVE to experience that xxx

Trasky I will do whatever I can to give you a twin bump buddy.

AQ glad you had a good time. I didn't realize you did only IVF and not ICSI to begin with that should certainly help your chances next time!

AQ I didn't realise that you had IVF either. I think you'll have more success with icsi, I'm surprised they didn't recommend that on your last go. Glad you had a lovely holiday.

Tiff how you feeling?

Hi everyone hope you're all well.

Aq, glad u had a great time, keeping everything crossed for your panel.

Hi to everyone else and :hugs:

Afm, we are going on holiday this weekend so i will look forward to reading all your news when we get back. :hugs:

Have a fabulous holiday Isabella.

AQ glad to hear you had a good holiday too.

I wish we were going somewhere!

Hope everyone is well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"