IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi ladies, hope your all well

Isabella have a great holiday xx

Aq lovely to hear from you. Glad you had a lovely holiday in Spain. I really hope you get additional funding and that they can do icsi. My husbands sperm isnt bad but it isn't great either. We had icsi both times too. I hope you get to cycle before end of year too. X

Hope and Kelly hope your both feeling ok and resting xx

Afm I'm ok. Counting down days to dating uss. Xx

feeling like I am still sick. Just mild congestion and a sporadic cough now. I was so positive yesterday and now today I'm worried it hasn't worked. I know this is parr for the course but I want to be positive again. I don't have any cramping or twinges right now but had some this morning. I need this to work so bad. Why can't it be test day yet?!?

Happy 10 weeks Maddie! Have you decided when youre going to share your news?

Tiff hang in there honey, you have to go through the anxious phase I think but try and get through it quickly, stay positive and keep talking to Luck and Love :dust:

Off to the wedding today, I hope it's going to be a good day and that I don't get too tired and queasy. It's going to be wierd because I have the same first name as the bride to be so by the end of the day we'll share first and last! I feel like she's stealing my name :lol:

Happy 10 weeks maddie! Wow that's flying by!!

Hope happy 5 weeks hun, not long until first scan :happydance:

Tiff how are you getting on with your 2ww Hun? When's otd?

Hope everyone's ok, big :hug:

Hi ladies,

Hope your ok. X

Hope happy 5 weeks, nearly time for scan. Your message about the name thing made me smile. Hope your having a lovely day. I love weddings. I have none this year. Tut tut. I'm not sure when will announce, maybe after dating scan. A few friends and immediate fam know and are very excited. How about you? X

Thanks princess, my dating scan day after your next scan. Are you def finding out?? I think were going to wait....let's see if that happens on the day,LOL. Hope your well xxx

Were hoping to find out providing the little munchkin hasn't got other ideas!
I said I wanted to stay team yellow but after trying to shop gender neutral I decided it would be a lot easier to find out, plus now curiosity has got the better of me and I'm dying to know!!

You've only got 2 weeks till your dating scan then :happydance:

Ohh Kelly - It is so easy to stress yourself out, try and remain positive...I know, easier said than done !!! FX for you!!!! It will work :))))

Maddie - wow, so encouraging to read BFP stories!! Congrats :)

Hope - Weddings are fun!! Hope you have a little bit of energy :) Enjoy!

Awww....Princess, it must be so hard "to know, or not to know" hahaha. Either way congratulations :)

Can I ask, and I know I can go and read back but there are SO many threads!! LOL!! How many embies you ladies implanted? I am seriously on the fence!! I don't know what to do....!! We just want a baby so bad, but I want to be responsible...

Also, love, love hearing about everyones BFPs and I know there are many more coming!!!

Awww, I can imagine. Have you brought lots already? Are you feeling any movements yet? So exciting. 14 days and counting xx

Hi Ellemar, we posted at the same time. Thank you. The first time I had one put back in & this time I had two and a 2dt. Didn't think it would work to be honest but im happy to be 101/2 weeks. Roll on more bfp xx

Hi Ellemar, we posted at the same time. Thank you. The first time I had one put back in & this time I had two and a 2dt. Didn't think it would work to be honest but im happy to be 101/2 weeks. Roll on more bfp xx

Ahhh...So are you having twins? Am I reading this right?? WOW, congrats again!!!

My Dr said that he would like to implant 3-4, and 4 he said only dependant on some of my results. Most likely 3 if all goes well.... Does that sound crazy? My BFF had 3 transfered in December, and only 1 stuck. So I'm so scared that if I do less I may not have a baby at all.... We can't afford to do them back to back. We spent so much money on testing, and our IUI's ..... Now this IVF is setting us back more than double!!

I'd be happy with one or two, but anymore.... I would be in panic mode!!!

Maddie so far we've brought nothing :wacko: dh wants to wait until we get back off holiday

Thankyou elle, we had 2 put back and only 1 stuck, we would have been happy with twins or a singleton but even if it was legal to put 3 back over here we still would have opted for 2 :thumbup:

We had two at day 3 put back. Clinc won't allow anymore.

I'm hanging in but my lack of any good symptoms has me doubtin that it's worked. I just want Monday to be here. I keep going back and forth with testing earlier. I looked At the pics of my 10dpo test last time and it was faint though I got a line at 9dpo and a funy looking evap at 8dpo that turned into a bfp. Urg. I know I should wait till Monday but maybe I'll cave and do one Saturday. I work tomorrow to so should be busy but Sunday will be a challenge.

Oh forgot to say Elle mine were blasts :thumbup:

Tiff I posted just before you :haha: well done for getting this far! When ever you decide to test I just wanna wish you the very best of luck :hugs:

Awww well done for holding out Kelly!!!

Ellemar our clinic will transfer two on day three or if we get a good blast they only put one back!

AFM down revving starts on Monday just want to get this show on the rd!!!

Ooo kazza I didn't realise you were starting again so soon!
Good luck for dr! :hugs:

I'm not really holding out I'm only 7dpo today so I know it's going to be neg, I will have held out if I can make it till monday like I originally planned. Stop me from POAS before monday ladies!!!!

I have ZERO symptoms which has me worried, I know this is a FET but I would have expected cramping, I had that with both my natural and ICSI pregnancy. AHHHHHH. Thank god I work tomorrow!!!! Just got to make it out the door without poas then I'm good till sunday lol.

Morning ladies,

Kazza good luck with DR. Have everything crossed this is your time xx

Kelly its hard you need to do whats right for you. I held out this time because I was convinced it hadn't work and I couldent face the dissapointment. Every pregnancy is different. Good luck for whenever you do poas. Hope its amazing news.......bfp xx

Princess that's good. Not sure when ill buy things. Not long till our next scans if I don't have one before xx

Ps princess when do you go on holiday?? How lovely. How many weeks will you be then? X

I'm with Hope and wishing I was going on holiday too!

Ellemar, we had one blast put back the first cycle and two the second (and expecting twins). You can't have more than 2 here in the UK and you have to fight for that. Good luck with your decision.

AQ, good luck with your scan and glad you had a fab time in Spain.

Princess, Hope, Maddie, come on scan time, enquiring minds need to know.

Kelly, good luck with your test.

Kazza, all the best for your next cycle.

Hugs for everyone Tinks, ST, Doodar and all the gang.

Tiff step away from the pee sticks, it's too early honey. I didnt have any symptoms that early on, my cramping/ sore ovaries didn't start until 11dpo.

Hey girls, will stop back and chat later as I'm still half asleep, it was a very long day yesterday and we didn't get home until midnight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->