IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi ladies,

Quiet here today. Hope your all okay.

Hope how you feeling not long until scan now. X

Kazza have you started Dr yet??

Hi to everyone xxx

I didn't test today, very happy with my decision. I've been able to relax a little.

For those of you who had cycles that didn't work how long after you stopped your progesterone did the witch make an appearance?

Kelly that's good. Goodluck for tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a positive result xx

Kazza good luck for DR :dust:

Tiff well done you for not peeing on a stick :thumbup:

Hi Maddie, I'm doing ok, just want that scan to come around quick! Shame we can't cheat in that 2ww :lol:

Morning ladies, how are you?

Hope not long too scan. I'm not sure about you, but that has gone so quick xx

Kelly any news?? Hope all well x

Afm I'm fine. Scan yesterday showed bean @ 11+2 it was moving so much. Totally in love again. Official scan next Fri......please continue to grow xxxxx

Oh wow Maddie that is wonderful news :cloud9:

I wish it were Tuesday now! I really just want to know that everything is ok and then I'm going to need to book a reassurance scan a week or so later, no way am I waiting for the 12 week NHS one. I had a bit of a rough day yesterday, upset stomach came from no where and I couldnt work out whether the strange cramps were my tummy or my uterus. Had a rubbish night's sleep, might need a nap today!

Hope everyone else is doing ok :flower:

Aw thats brilliant news Maddie :thumbup: Zippy is a little wriggle pot too when it comes to scans :haha:

Hope :hugs: hope your feeling better soon.

Tiff how you doing?

St not sure if you're around and reading but I've been thinking about you today. One of my cycle buddies at my clinic had two failed cycles, both with 2xblast transfers. So this time around they decided to go for 2x3 day embryos instead - and she got her BFP! Just made me wonder if for some people 3 day embryos might be more successful? Anyways just wanted to tell you the story of someone with similar experience with a third time lucky.

Oh Tiff. It's still early and I refuse to give up just yet!

but it's not early, a bfn at 12 and 13dpo is pretty conclusive to me.

Maddie- Glad scan went well x

Hope- GL for yours x

Tiff- I am sorry this wasnt your time. Big hugs x

Hi to everyone else xxx

Kelly I'm not giving up either. Late implanter/s maybe. Hope I'm right xx

Hi Aq hope your ok xx

Hope are you feeling any better?? I hope so xx

Feeling better today even if my sleep was completely disrupted from 5 am this morning, I was woken up alternatively by my husband snoring and my cats yelling, scratching boxes, climbing on my pillow Grrr :lol:

A guy from the removals firm came around earlier to quote and I did a quick 10 minute dash around to tidy up, ended up out of breath and nauseus! Obviously being at home every day is not doing my lung capacity any good, I need to start taking a walk!

Hi AQ lovely to see you :wave:

Tiff, I'm with Maddie but you know your own body and if you think it's over then :hugs:

Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday, only a few more hours until the weekend :thumbup:

Tiff Im so sorry (I'd pop in a hug but smilies won't work)

Awww Kelly I'm so sorry....:hugs:

Hope - I am so glad you are feeling better :thumbup:

Maddie - Fantastic news about the scan!!

Nothing really new to report from me...Just taking my birth control, and trying to get as healthy as can be for July. DH and I have decided that July is our month.... I am only hoping for the best. Now I have a ton of time to read up on everything I need to know IVF. LOL.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend :dust:

Beta done should have definite results tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

Kelly hope its good news x

Ellemar it won't be long before you start x

Hope is your scan Mon/tues?? Our official one is Friday & it can't come quick enough xxx

^ it's not going to be good news! I'm not pregnant! I love my bnb gals but if one more person say "maybe you still have a chance" I'm going to scream! Maddie this isn't aimed at you, you're just like the 20th person whose said it lol. I am so certain I'm not pregnant that if I'm wrong I'm going to mail out gifts to all my bnb buddies. Thats how certain I am.

Tinks, so when do you start down regging then? Looks like we're going to be cycling together. Ellemar you to, when is you DR start date? We'll be fairly close if my clinic actually calls me back and gives me the go ahead for this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->