IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Yeaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hope that is amazing. So pleased for you. I had an inkling too due to you being so wiped out. Wow!!! Have they discharged you now? Wooop time to get booked in by midwife xxxx

Hope- so bloody chuffed for you! Enjoy every minute of it hunny you deserve it :happydance:

I can't stop smiling! Yes they've discharged me, I've managed to get a GP appointment for today to get the extra folic acid and iron tablets. I need to register with the midwife but we just exchanged on our house yesterday and complete May 31 so it seems sensible to register with the new midwife, but I'll be 9 weeks by then which feels a bit late! I need to try and get the telephone number so I can register before I move. So much to do! :wohoo:

Maddie I was a little concerned that multiple scans was bad so I'm glad you had weekly ones and you're fine. If I could afford weekly ones I would! Happy 12 weeks! Wow at went fast! Have you gone public yet?

I'm so looking forward to telling my brother tonight, we kept him in the dark last time as we wanted to wait until 12 weeks but this time I decided to just wait and check there were two in there before revealing!

Thanks Doodar, so very blessed to be at this stage. I can't wait till I'm at your gestation though. Wow 35/40....amazing how quick our miracles grow xx

Hope so happy for you. I think 9/40 will be fine to see a midwife. You will be under consultant care too due to your little miracle beans. I book women about 9/10 weeks and its fine as dating scans aren't till 12/13 weeks. I was very lucky to have weekly scans due to job. I asked the team if it was ok and they said it was fine. Also they weren't detailed scans every week it was a quick prod with probe to see my little bean hb. So amazing. Hope im not sure if they told you too but don't forget your vitamin d 10mcgs. Congrats on selling house and how exciting telling bro. Our immediate family know but after scan on Fri if all well we will tell grandparents,uncles,aunts & cousins. We can't wait xxxxxx

Hope it's the new house new baby syndrome again!!! I swear to god it works!!!
We registered late with the midwife only because I was discharged from the clinic late. Had my booking in apt at just over 10 weeks and it's then that they book you for nt scan so we ended up having that late too. The sooner you can book in the better :thumbup:
We've had a ton of scans throughout this pregnancy, 3 with the ivf clinic, nt scan, scan with the amniocentesis, 20 week anomaly scan and then scans every 2 weeks from 28 weeks. I asked if it's safe to have that many scans and they told me it was fine. I'm guessing they wouldn't do them if it wasn't.

Mads I know where does the time go, can't believe I'll have a baby in my arms in just over 3 weeks. Enjoy it hun coz it goes mighty quick :thumbup:

I just called our new doctors and explained what was going on and she said we need to wait until we move and then register and they'll hand me off to the midwife. I'll be nearly 10 weeks by the time I manage to get registered at the doctors as we need something with our new address on for ID and I'm not sure what we'll have as I wasn't planning on changing passport or drivers licence until we're safely in the house! Feels like a bit last minute but theres not much more I can do when the local mw is telling me to wait.

Thanks for the headsup about the vitD Maddie Im taking pregnant lady vitamins and I just checked and they have the right amount in them :thumbup:

Can the GP your registered with now just transfer your care over to the new GP rather than you actually registering yourself.

Can you self referral? I did. If you know which hospital you will be attending you can google details of self refferal for maternity care, or there maybe a telephone number on your new doctors website for you to phone. Or if you can find out where the local community midwifes are based IE: childrens/medical centres you can phone them direct, or phone the main switchboard to the hospital and ask to be put through to community midwifes. Sorry gone a bit haven't I.

So we're just back from the scan...

And it's twins!!

Omg I had a sneaky suspicion due to my ridiculous tiredness, but I'm still in shock and so is poor DH!

:wohoo:

AHHH YAYAYAY!!! Congratulations, you must be filled with excitement!!! I can only imagine.... One day, I hope :)

Can I ask, how many were transferred? I have probably already asked...LOL.

I love happy endings :flower:

Maddie - Thanks for the DR explanation....I googled it and now understand :hugs:

Kelly - So, I don't think my Dr wants me to DR ... He put me on the pill, and says that he doesn't need me to start any drugs before the hormone therapy.... Most likely Gonal F again, that's my guess... I will follow up, but I asked if I started anything before and he said that I won't.... I was prompted to ask as my BFF did take some nasal spray to suppress her hormones.... We shall see... As the date gets closer he says he will give me more information, but for now he needs my period regulated.... Damn birth control, it's making me gain a few.... LOL, I'll blame it on that :)

Hope, congratulations on twinnies, I am so pleased for you :dance: The mega tiredness did give me a suspicion as I couldn't keep my eyes open with mine!

Ellemar, the spray your bff had was the down regulation DR drug. If you aren't going to dr then you'll go from the pill to stimming. Short protocol for you by the sounds of it.

AQ, I'm hoping that your PCT can agree to fund another cycle. I'm going to pm you.

Kelly, how are you holding up?

Tinks, lovely to see you.

Maddie, you need a journal. Happy 12 weeks and yay for scan Friday.

Doodar, only 3 weeks for you, so excited :dance:

:hug: for everyone else!

Traskey - You are having twins too!! I can see you are already in your second trimester, but late congratulations from me :) Two little bundles of pink joy!! LOL!!

Is a short protocol a good/bad thing? I have no idea....I wonder why things are different for some of us, and so similar for others... I hope my clinic knows what they are doing!! I actually found them because of a gal on here.... Ohhh I just want to join the BFP clan, and I would love to be so fortunate as to have twins.... I would call it a day after that....!!!

How many did you have transferred? I keep asking everyone as I'm trying to gather some information to help make my decision easier....

Elle I had 2 x 3 day embryos transferred, they had 8 cells and were a/b. I was on long protocol, ie I did the sniffing thing first to switch off my hormones.

Doodar, good idea about my GP transferring me, hadn't thought of that. My plan was to phone the midwife direct but i cannot find the number anywhere. The receptionist at the mw team here said she didn't know what it was. My mum was at the new doctors today (they live just down the road) and she saw mw on the list of clinics so she gave me the number, but it's for the main practice and they said I had to register with the GP first Grrr.

ellemar, i had 2x3day the first round and 3x3day the second time. 1 stuck. :shrug: It's truly different for everyone.

Hope, congrats again!! Very exciting! :yipee:

Thanks Hope and Rosa - Just kinda getting an idea.... I don't know what we will decide...Yay for sticking!!

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Just a quick one from me as i havent read all to catch up yet as we are still in Orlando,

Hope, soooooooooo happy for uuuuuuuu :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Maddie, happy 12 weeks, that seems to have flown by.

Hi to everyone else and :hugs:

Hi babies, hope your having a great time in Orlando. X

Ellemar I had one 3day first cycle & two 2day this cycle. X

Hi ladies, this thread has been so quiet lately. Hope your all well xx

I have my dating scan in the morning, I will update as soon as I get a chance. Goodnight lovely ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->