IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Kelly I totally understand. You no your body than any of us. I'm sorry if I've been a bit too positive when you've been doubtful. I can understand the frustration. For the record I hope you have to post gifts to us but if not good luck for when you cycle again. I know we will all be moms even if it does take a while to get there. Take care x

Hi to everybody else. Anything planned for today? The weekend? X

For those of you who had cycles that didn't work how long after you stopped your progesterone did the witch make an appearance?

Tinks, so when do you start down regging then? Looks like we're going to be cycling together. Ellemar you to, when is you DR start date? We'll be fairly close if my clinic actually calls me back and gives me the go ahead for this cycle.

Kelly - I am so sorry hunni :hugs::hugs: with my fresh cycle AF came whilst I was still on progesterone and before OTD. With FET I stopped them on the Monday and AF came Thursday.

I dont think I will be DR but not 100%, I did SP last time so I am asuming I will did that agian. I am not getting a follow up appointment so cant speak to anyone about it. I have to wait for July and then when AF comes I can call and book needle teach. Well it wont be as much needle teach as picking up drugs, I think I can handle a needle like a pro now :winkwink: So at a guess I will start stimming around mid Aug ish. How about you???? Would be good to cycle together again but with a better outcome for us both :hugs::hugs:

Hi gang, hope everyone is well. Just read back and caught up. Not been coming on as much but was wondering how everyone was doing.

Maddie - so glad your scan went well.

Hope - not long until your scan.

Hi to everyone and have a good weekend :kiss:

AFM - Nothing to report. Waiting for July but then I am in no rush, the thought of a 3rd attempt scares the S**t out of me. I really dont think we will be doing this again and again (even if money allowed) I am not strong enough.

Hi Tinks so good to see you, I really hope this is third times a charm for you :dust:

Tiff :hugs:

Maddie my scan is on Tuesday and I'm veering between excited and scared stiff!

No plans for us this weekend, I had been promised a warm sunny sit in the garden day but looks like the weather man got it wrong again! Going to go over to my mums tomorrow if I can muster the energy, I thought I might try and be productive today to see if it made me feel more energised but ended up going from bed to the sofa :lol:

Oh yeah, go check out Traskey's journal as she has some news :thumbup:

Hi tinks, good luck for next cycle. Hope your well. X

Hope I can understand how you feeling, looking forward to your news on Tuesday xx

Oooughhh I'm in intrigued with Traskey journal now, think may pop over too xx

Anyone whose done FET seems to say it takes three days for af to show. Works for me. I hope I don't bleed before.

Tinks if all works the way I want it then I'd be stimming middle to end of June. If they make me wait it will be July for stims but were running out of time. Our house is getting ready to be listed and if we sell we could be gone as early as August. Waiting for clinic to call me back still about my next possible start date.

Kelly, im so sorry hun, im thinking of you, i know how painful it is!!! AF came for me the day after stopping progesterone on my fresh cycle.

Maddie, glad to hear your scan went well.

AFM - im down regging, start stims on 21st May. Sorry for lack of personals, my mums just had a mental breakdown, and ive had to admit her to hospital, its heart breaking, what with being temporarily menopausal!!! not a good combo. x

Oh Kazza so sorry to hear about your mum, I hope they are able to help her.

Kazza I'm really sorry to hear about your mum. Hope your keeping well with Dr. Take care xx

Kelly hope your ok xx

Beta was neg just like I said. <1. No call yet from clinic. I'm really getting mad, for the amount of money we've paid them the least they can do is fill me in and call me. Is it so much to ask that I want to know if i can start with this cycle? Surely that shouldn't be to hard to sort out. It's not like they'd be changing my protocol or anything.

Kazza that sounds rough, hope she feels better.

Kazza, sorry to hear about your mum. Hope the drugs aren't treating you too horribly.

Kelly and Tinks, I hope you get answers about when you can cycle next soon.

Maddie, not long now until your scan :D

Hope, hope you aren't feeling too :sick: or tired.

:hugs: for everyone else, AQ, Doodar, St, Elle, Princess

AFM, we had our gender scan yesterday and are expecting two girls. We are absolutely delighted. I'm still on rest due to spotting and bleeding and my pelvic girdle pain (SPD) is horrible but I wouldn't change where I am for the world :cloud9:

Kelly I'm so sorry. I really hope the clinic get in touch soon so you can start as soon as your ready xx

Hope everything ok Kazzab xx

Traskey I wrote on your wall but big congratulations again. Two girls will be fab. Very pleased for you. Relax now and try not doing too much. It must be a worry all this spotting but it sounds like there looking after you xx

Hi to hope,st,Rosa,babies,Aq,tinks,smile & the rest of gang. X

Afm I heard little bean on my Doppler yesterday & today. Amazing sound. Hope he/she keeps on growing xxxx

Maddie :dance: for hearing a heart beat.

Tiff :hugs: I hope the clinic call you tomorrow so you can get answers.

Traskey, my friend had the same pelvic pain as you when she had her twins, I hope the rest makes the pain easier.

:wave: to all my lovely ladies.

Afm still feeling tired and sick but only 2 more sleeps until our scan!

Wooop wooop hope. I'm so excited to hear scan results. Im such a pain. I'm sorry I just get so excited for all my bnb gals xxxx

Kazza- Hope your mums ok x

Trask-Yay to 2 girls! u r gonna have your work cut out! lol x

Tinks- I am scared to be having IVF for a 3rd time too but lets hope 3rd time lucky x

Maddie- Yay to HB on doppler x

Hope- Good luck for scan x

Tiff- Sorry the cycle didnt work out. It will happen eventually x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Got appt to see our GP on Fri to get the letter written for pct and then just a waiting game. Its my birthday on sat so got some nice plans for that an last nite me an dh had a date night an went cinema an then clubbing! felt young again. Just what we needed xxx

Oouggh Aq date night sounds fun. Hope you had a good time. Really hope pct can fund next cycle. I pray that this time it will be your time. Have a fab birthday too xxxx

Clubbing? The thought makes me tired :lol: hope the pct are kind to you.

Maddie don't apologise I need all the PMA I can get!

Sorry no more personals, I'm exhausted and green :sick:

Hope, one more day eeeekkk. Are we thinking 1 or 2?

Kelly, any news from the clinic?

Maddie, yey for the hb, you must be on :cloud9:

AQ, good luck with the dr, I really hope the pct agrees :hugs: have a lovely birthday :hugs:

Traskey, 2 girls :happydance::happydance::happydance: GL for when they hit their teenage years :haha: will nip over to your journal, I didn't realise you have had some bleeding. Hope you are ok :hugs:

Kazza, so sorry to hear about your mum :hugs: hope she isn't in long and starts to improve soon. Can't be easy, during treatment especially :hugs:

Hey Kelly - sorry again girl!! I really hope the clinic calls you back to get the show on the road! You asked about my DR start date, what's DR? I'm sorry...I know I should probably know this, and it's probably UBER obvious....

Kazza - sorry about your mom :( I'm not sure whereabouts you are, but it was Mothers Day this weekend for us....:hugs:

Traskey - Thanks :) Also, yay for your scan and twin girlies!!! I hope your pain goes away soon.....

Maddie - Congrats on your scan and hearing the heartbeat!! I can only imagine....:cloud9:

Hope - Yay for a scan tomorrow !!!

AQ - good luck, let us know how your appt goes!!

Hope I'm not missing anyone else!!

I am so excited to say that hubby and I have saved enough money for this round of IVF!! I am pumped, and thrilled that it is actually coming together at this point... Things will be tight, but we will make it work!!

Hi ladies,

Hope good luck for tomorrow. Hope you feel a bit better soon. The tiredness wipes you out. That's all I've had, no sickness,sore boobs, nothing. Take care xx

Tinks hope your ok, thanks for messsge xx

Kazzab hope your mum ok xx

Ellemar really pleased you have managed to save funds for cycle. At least that's a weight of your shoulders. Dr is downregulate. This is usually done at the beginning of some treatment cycles xx

Afm I'm counting days till scan xx

So we're just back from the scan...

And it's twins!!

Omg I had a sneaky suspicion due to my ridiculous tiredness, but I'm still in shock and so is poor DH!

:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->