IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi ladies,hope your well.

Hope how are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet that your going to be having two little miracles??

Hope everyone well & that you've all had a great Friday.

Afm dating scan went well. Everything looks perfect. Little bean was wriggling around so much. We have told most fam & friends now. Everyone genuinely over the moon. I found out yesterday too that my cousin expecting & is due two days before me. What a lovely Xmas its going to be?! Feel relieved now,just countdown to 21/40 uss now xxxxx

Awww....Maddie what fabulous news!!! Christmas will be extra special for you and your family this year!!!

Maddie that's wonderful news. So glad that everyone was happy for you :)

great news, maddie! Congrats! End of november is a lovely time for a baby.

Brilliant news Maddie :thumbup: what a perfect prezzie from santa, how lovely :hugs:

Thanks Princess, I've just seen from your Sig that you haven't been able to find out the sex. Will you have another scan?

Happy Sunday everyone xxxx

OMG Hope, I am so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance: you have been truley blesses :hugs:

Maddie, congrats on your scan and coming out. You start relaxing a little now and enjoy it :hugs::hugs:

Is a short protocol a good/bad thing? I have no idea....I wonder why things are different for some of us, and so similar for others... I hope my clinic knows what they are doing!! I actually found them because of a gal on here.... Ohhh I just want to join the BFP clan, and I would love to be so fortunate as to have twins.... I would call it a day after that....!!!

How many did you have transferred? I keep asking everyone as I'm trying to gather some information to help make my decision easier....

I don't think either is a good or bad thing Hun, it depends on you hormone levels and Dr. Quite a lot of ladies that have PCO/PCOS do SP. I did SP for my fresh cycle but had to DR when I did my frozen one and SP has benefits due to the fact you don't have to DR as that can be very draining. It kicks your ass as Hope says :haha: Try not to worry and trust your DR :thumbup: I had 1 3day transfered for my fresh cycle Hun, we were going for 2 for the frozen but unfortunately they didn't survive the thaw :nope:

AFM, I finally got my first period since withdraw bleed yesterday and it's horrid. It's taken her double the amount of time as normal to come but she has come back with force :nope: she should ease tonight/tomorrow so not complaining too much. Hope I am back to 28-32 days this cycle.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :kiss: sorry to the ladies I haven't mentioned :hugs:

Thanks Tinks, hope your well. Hope a/f doesn't give you too much trouble xx

I will be sending her in her way in a day or 2. I am ok thanks.

How are you feeling?

Maddie- Glad scan went well x

Hi to everyone else. Nothing to report here xxx

Yeah going for a private one is about 6 weeks maddie!

Tinks :hugs: hope your ok hun!

I took some time away from bnb but I missed my girls on here except now that I'm back it just hurts to much to be here.

Thanks AQ, think of you often, hope your well xx

Kelly I totally understand its hard. Don't give up
& this will happen for you again soon. X

Hope how are you feeling? Hope your well & tiredness isn't kicking your butt x

st long time, how are you?

Tinks hope your feeling much better now. Roll on July xx

Kazzab how is Dr?

Doodar not long now till you meet your bubs xx

Princess let's hope your little one co-operates for your private scan x

Hi to babies,Rosa & smile xxx

Tinks hope the witch is finished being witchy!

Tiff :hugs:

AQ :wave:

Hope everyone is doing ok, Afm still tired and green :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back