IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well.

I started Stimming today not overly happy that im starting on 112.5 Gonal F but as i started on 75 last time i suppose its ok, they said i was borderline over stiming last time so they were deffo not going to increase. EC hopefully will be in about 12 days time of so!!!

How is everyone?

xxxx

Kazzab that's great news. Really hope this cycle works for you xxx

Kazza, good luck with stimming, I am sure your dose will be fine. Especially if it's an increase on your starting dose :thumbup: when's your first scan/bloods?

Hope there ate scan comes around quick princess, how are you feeling?

Kelly, time away is much needed at times so don't worry about us. Get some big hugs of that little man of yours :hugs:

Hope, sorry about the sickness and tiredness :hugs: make sure rest and look after yourself.

Maddie, hope you're are well x

AQ, thinking of you Hun :hugs:

AF has been much kinder today thanks. I have been haunted be pregnant ladies and babies today :growlmad: obviously I always want to be pregnant but today it just hurts I want it so bad :nope:

Hiya!

Thanks Maddie xx how you feeling?

Tinks, I know that feeling there everywhere I look too! My first bloods are day five of Stims which is Friday then I'm guessing first scan will be Monday on day 8.

Tinks & Kazzab I'm fine thank you. xx

Kazzab it sounds like there keeping a close eye on you which is great xx

Hope, I hope that your relaxing and taking it easy xx

Kazza- good luck with stimming x

Tiff- I understand how you feel and i feel it terribly too as i dont have any children at all and would kill for just one to know how it feels to be someones mummy so hold your baby close and im sure the future will bring u another blessing. I think(and please girls take no offense at this) that this thread has a bit too much pregnancy talk on it. Although i am happy for all the girls and it is good to hear success stories to keep morale up but this used to be a thread to escape from pregnancy talk and seems its a pregnancy thread lately x

Tinks- Glad the witch has eased off x
Tinks- Glad

AQ I'm sorry you feel this way. Everyone is different. For me this thread kept me going, infact the whole of the assisted conception section. I think it may be time for me to have a journal. I have been aware of what I put on this thread & only update re scans etc. I really hope & pray that you get another funded cycle and its successful for you. Yes I'm happy to be where I am but its not over until I'm holding this healthy miracle. Take care xx

Thanks Maddie. I pray so too.
As i said i dont mean to offend anyone and i dont mind occasional preg updates either but majority of the girls on here are now pregnant and for those of use struggling so much it can be hard to take all the preg talk sometimes, altho i am very happy so many of you girls are pregnant i am also sad that i am not kwim? xxx

I guess it depends how you look at it. I for one found it an inspiration to hear how peoples pregnancy was progessing, even after my mc's I still wanted to know how the other girls were getting along and would never begrudge them talking about pregnancy, especially knowing the journey they have been on to acheive it. Guess everybody thinks differently :shrug:

Maddie hun pm me when you start your Journal, would love to keep up with your Journey :hugs:

Maddie please don't leave this thread, I don't think AQ meant for that. I personally have found it hard lately to be on bnb in general, not just this thread or any other but when I get that way I take a break till I'm ready to come back.

I'm still waiting on news, I would suspect if the clinic didn't call me by end of tomorrow that I am not starting this cycle.

AQ, I know how you feel. It was impossible for me to listen to preggo talk as well. :nope: You need to do what's right for you.

Kazza yay for stimming! Hope it all goes well - grow follies grow :dust:

Tiff sorry things are tough for you, any news from the clinic?

Aq hello. Sorry that you're feeling the pregnant ladies among us have taken over. I didn't think we were really talking about pregnancy stuff here, really just trying to keep the seats warm so that everyone knows we're here whenever they need support for any reason.

:flower:

AQ, it is hard and we all have different out looks and have to do what's best, I have had to take many breaks from b and b :hugs: look at it that it's got to be our turn next and that it does work, thinking of you Hun :hugs:

For me I like seeing all the tickers, on this thread especially. Although I get sad that I do not yet have one it reminds me that there is hope and I know each and everyone of you has been to hell and back to get that ticker. I love the fact that this thread has been going on over a year and people are still around to support each other.

Having a down week, can't seem to lift my spirits. I want my pma back :growlmad:

Hope everyone is well x

Hi Kelly, hope you get to hear something soon. I'm going no-where. I'm going to support all you ladies the very way I have been supported. I will be starting a journal though. I think its about time xx

Tinks, its normal to feel up & down like you are. Your pma will return when you feel ready. We are all here to support you. Hope you feel a bit better soon. Big virtual hugs xx

PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA. :dust:

Tinks sorry you're having a tough week, hang there honey :hugs:

Maddie yay go get a journal! You can skip straight to a pregnancy journal, I think I'll get one after our scan on June 6.

I am so grateful for you ladies. It sucks that we can't all be pregnant together but the way I see it I'm learning from those who are ahead of me on this journey. Infertility sucks, but I think in a way it makes us special, and once youve been in such a supportive bubble it's hard to go and join the 'normal' people - you know the ones who don't realise how blessed they are to be carrying a life inside.

Tink, big hugs, it will happen for u and i cannot wait to see ur ticker.

Maddie, yay for starting a journal soon, will u post pics in there? i want to gender guess for u :thumbup:

Aq, :hugs:

Kelly, hope u get a start date soon. :flower:

Hi to everyone else and tons of :hug:

Kazza, good luck with your second cycle, I hope it brings you blessings.

AQ, i'm sorry you feel uncomfortable on this thread. I guess when IVF fails it's natural to take breaks from bnb. I know I did, whilst those who have had successful cycles tend to stay around. I'm sorry if you feel we are taking over.

Tinks, I am sorry that the witch is giving you grief :grr: Hope she bogs off soon!!

Tiff, it's lovely to see you back, although I appreciate it's tough for you to be here too. I hope S is feeling better, you've had an eventful few days.

Maddie, glad your dating scan went well.

Hope, sorry the :sick: is getting you.

Doodar, not long for you now :)

ST, still thinking of you. Princess :hugs: Rosa, love your new bump pic. I know i've missed people, sorry.

Doodar- I am actually offended that you say i 'begrudge' any of you women being pregnant tbh as thats the last thing i do. I thought this thread was about support for eachother going through hard times emotionally not to be judged cos i spoke my mind at the time.

To all the other girls, i appreciate the support i get on here very much and i do not want anyone to leave the thread! yes i find it hard everyone on here bar a few of us being pregnant as im not but i do also think it gives those of us yet to conceive a lot of hope and anyone who thinks i meant otherwise is wrong xxx

AQ Apologies if you were offended, but I think if you go back and read my post it doesn't actually say that you begrudge us "being" pregnant. It says that I wouldn't begrudge anyone "talking" about pregnancy. Forgive me if I'm wrong but is that not what you stated? That this thread had too much pregnancy "talk" on it? and that it used to be a thread to escape the pregnancy talk. If I'm honest I found that offensive. IVF success = pregnancy which in turn will result in pregnancy talk. I agree this is a thread to support each other emotionally and just because we are pregnant doesn't mean we dont need emotional support too. Looks like I too was judged for speaking my mind.

As far as I was aware there wasn't too much pregnancy talk going on apart from the odd scan update, which you said you were fine with.

I've been to hell and back through treatment and if it wasn't for the support of the girls on this forum I don't know what I would have done. I've also been to hell and back throughout this pregnancy (none of which I have mentioned on here) but again the girls on this thread have gotten me through it and been there for me. I am proud of that achievement and apologise if my talk of that achievement has in any way prevented you from coming on here and escaping from that. I truly do wish you the best of luck on your next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->