IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Kazza, yayyy for ec. Come on follies, keep growing xx

Kelly so glad you have a start date. I'm so sorry that your going through what your going through. Big virtual hugs xx

Hope how are you feeling? Happy 8 weeks xx

Hope everyone well. Bit of a sad day today...my lovely mother in law passed away this morning. It's soo sad but were bearing up xx

Maddie I'm sorry :hugs:

With any luck I will be able to avoid ever meeting this baby or seeing her I feel bad for having this much resentment towards her since she's innocent but all she's going to do is break my heart.

Oh Maddie I'm so sorry to hear your news. Hope your DH is doing ok. :hugs:

Tiff :hugs:

Hi all! long time I know I just had to have a break, although I still read now and again! I was sad to read the recent tense posts, and I don't think its worth me putting my opinion now as Hope said- draw a line under it. AQ if your reading please don't leave, I'm not pregnant either! :-(
Maddie-so sorry to hear your news about your mother in law-how is DH? and I'm really sorry but I don't think I have congratulated you on your pregnancy????? I must have done? oh I don't know! Well many congratulations again and I know that you have had a scan and all is well so thats great!

Hope-congratulations to you too, and twins!!!!fab news and much deserved hon. Hope move goes smoothlyxxxxx

Kelly-hoping for a july bfp too! Im on bcp also :-( boo!
Its natural to feel the way you do about the name Hannah-its precious to you. x

Kazza-trust in the docs! hope u get ec for friday! best of luck!!!!!!! xxxx

Tinks!-hey u! your still waiting on followup is that correct?x

Doodar-nearly due-wow wee!!! xxx

Hi trask, princess and rosa! x

AFM-having an endometrial scratch next thurs, and coming off bcp next friday. Start stimms on the 15th June with ER estimated 29th june! here we ago again for the 3rd time. xxxx

Well it seems to be the year of funerals this year! I had never been to a funeral until january of this year and now have been to 3! DH's nan, my nan and most awfully Dh's friend had a huge stroke and died a couple of weeks ago. So awful he was only 41, can't believe it. Dh shook up too as he is of similar age. He leaves behind a wife an 2 children.... x

:hi: Lovely ladies!

i dont really wanna post to often but just wanted to drop by and say:

kazza: yay for ec! not long now hun :hugs:

maddie: so sorry to hear about your mil, hope you and your dh are ok :hugs:

kelly: i wish you all the luck in the world for this cycle hun, praying you get your summer bfp! :hugs:

st: so good to hear from you hun, sending you the very best of luck for your 3rd cycle, really hoping and praying it works out for you, you deserve it so much! :hugs:

tinks: how are you hun? :hugs:

aq: i hope you havent left hun! we'll all be here if you ever need us tho! :hugs:

so yeah just sending round lots of :hug: really :blush:
hoping all of you with up coming cycles and cycles in progress get the result you want, i really do hope from the bottom of my heart that all the girls on this thread have their :bfp: by the end of this year, your all so lovely and deserve it so much, sending you all lots of baby :dust:

Oh and I just wanted to say thank-you to all the ladies that continued to mention me and think of me on here whilst I was absent! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ST we'll be super close!!!!! You're only days ahead of me!

I got my scan and first set of blood work all sorted out for when I'm home, the fertility clinic there will be doing it, it'll cost an extra 200 bucks but it means I can enjoy the rest of my vacation. Plus Chris and I have decided to transport our frozen babies to that clinic before or shortly after we move. We'll be home more often in NS so it makes sense plus I am sick of my clinic not listening to me. They still refuse to do 2 at day 5 despite all the shit I've been through and still not having a baby. So after this cycle I am DONE with them. Plus the halifax clinic has the same success rates and is WAY cheaper!!!! a fresh ICSI cycle there is under 6000 dollars but here it is 8300!

Kazza, good luck with your egg collection. Let us know how you get on.

Maddie, sorry for you sad news with the death of MIL. It's always hard :hugs:

Tiff, i'm sorry your friend chose the same name. That must have been really hard for you to hear. Sending you loads of strength. It sounds a good idea to try a different clinic and they are cheaper. I'm assuming it will mean less travelling for you too and you get to finish your holiday. Loads of :dust: for this cycle.

ST, how lovely to see you. I think of you often. I'm so pleased that you are having another go at this :hugs: What is an endometrial scratch? What will it do? Are you worried about implantation issues?

Tinks, thinking of you too, hope the wait is going as quickly as possible.

AQ, hope you haven't left and thinking of you too.

Doodar, Princess, Hope and anyone else i've missed :hugs:

I'm truly hoping that ALL of us have our :bfp: before the end of this year!!

Once we move it will mean less travelling since well be in Halifax visiting family plenty instead of wasting time and money coming to Calgary only for treatment. I'm eager to get on with this cycle. 7 more days till I stop
Bcp's and start DR.

Kelly, sorry your feeling down, thinking of you loads, good luck this cycle x

Maddie, so sorry to hear of your sad loss, thoughts are with you and your family xx

St really nice to hear from you, I truly hope the scratch is the key to your bfp!!

Princess glad to see your doing well

Hi trask hope your well!

Afm final scan today, five follies bigger than 18 mm and 9 between 16-18 and lots of other smaller ones, was hoping to stim a bitl longer but they didn't want to take the risk as my. Loos was at 11.900 so o big a risk of ohss does anyone no where your blood should be by day 11 of Stims? Can u get good eggs from follies of 15-17mm ? Xxxxx

thats 14 eggs that are potentially good! Thats great! Not sure about measurements I think they like 17-21mm here but I could be remembering that wrong.

I have so many ups and downs these days that I'm usually gloomy about something but there are days that are ok. Usually I'm just frustrated or stressed about one thing or the other and to prove that, now there's a chance we may not be allowed to go up north, DH hearing test in one ear wasn't great and they said no but he talked to someone else who said she'd speak to the doctor since it shouldn't be a big a big deal and now we're waiting to hear back. I really don't want to be stuck here another year. I want to move I want out of this city. Something new. So I am hoping like mad that they don't refuse him for something so trivial.

Just got my hair cut, nothing major but it's cleaned up and looking nice since the hair stylist styled it.

Also found out that all I need to do while home is get 1 scan, they said that the blood work wasn't necessary on day 4 of stims so that saves me 75 bucks and a bit of a hassle. Once I get back though I'll have scans every 1-2 days. The only thing that concern me is last time they did bloodwork at day 4 then reduced my meds a small amount and I still had ohss. But really could 3 more days really hurt? If the levels are high I would assume they'd just lower my meds by more on day 7. We'll see. Either that or maybe they'll bump up collection which is now looking like the 5/6.

Well good luck Kelly xxxx hope your feeling better x

AFM 19 eggs collected! Much better than last time!

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on much. It's been a bit crazy the past few days. Husband very up & down but generally ok xx

Kazzab 19 eggs is excellent. So pleased for you. Hope you get a great report tomorrow xx

Kelly so glad you have a plan and it being cheaper xx

St so lovely to hear from you. I'm so glad your cycling again. I truly hope that everyone on this thread gets a bfp xx

Hi to everybody else,hope your all well xxxx

Kazza thats great! I'm aiming for 20 again like the first cycle. Still trying to nail down my time for my baseline back in NS. Missed their call yesterday and no call today.

Kazza congrats on 19 eggies! :happydance: Can't wait to hear fert report!

Maddie glad to hear you and dh are holding up :hugs:

Kelly hope your ok hun :thumbup:

:hi: everyone else, hope your all well!!

Kazza that's great news!

St lovely to see you and so glad you are going for a third time lucky cycle. It's will be nice for you and Tiff to cycle together.

Hope everyone else is well. I'm exhausted from general house moving stresses and staying at my mum's house where I haven't been sleeping too well, especially since we managed to 'lose' one of our cats for two days. Yesterday poor DH was even in tears so we turned the house upside down and luckily my mum remembered a gap in the kitchen kick board and when we removed it there he was under the kitchen cupboard. I was so relieved I cried! Hopefully we won't lose him again in the new house. We might move in tomorrow despite the chaos. Bad news is they can't sort our Internet out until maybe JULY! Holy moly when I found that out today I cried again!

So it'll be a bit quiet from my end of the woods for a few weeks but I'll be thinking of all of you :flower:

why July? Thats ridiculous! Get a phone with internet I need your support for this cycle!

My phone has Internet. I just don't like browsing this forum on my phone but I suppose I'll just have to put up with it for now!

:dust:

Hi ladies

Out of 19 eggs, 16 were injected and 9 fertilised, does my fertilisation rate sound Average to you? See,s other ladies I've spoken to have had more fertilised in comparison!

Now estate compare you ou ades? Am I average? I am of ourselves happy with 9 just curious.

Kelly I hope you get your baseline sorted soon!

Hope, movn is suh a stressful time. It I'm glad you found your cat! I love cats!

St how you doing?

Hi to Maddie, princess trask, smile, and all the gang hope your all oing well cxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->