IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

I haven't collected any baby names but after years of teaching there is a list of ones that I don't :haha: All the naughty childrens names. Some names just always produce a naughty child!

My dh and I are teachers, too, and between the two of us, there are VERY few names we both agree on! It's impossible!

:haha: We have that problem too!

Zowiey, good luck with your appointment tomorrow. Hope you get a start date and i'm hoping it will be super soon :happydance:

Well DH had found out that recaro do prams and now he is adament this is what we would get :dohh: But dont worry Annie, I would not dream of buying anything like that until well into 2nd tri :thumbup: I really enjoyed talking to my sister about hers and her plans for the baby. It is hard but I am so happy for her.

There seems to be quite a few teachers on here. One of my sisters is a teacher and she is the same as you guys. If I say a name she is like no thats a naughty name :haha: We have a few that we have kept almost secret so people cant put us off them :thumbup:

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow Zowie, I really hope you get a start date.

Thanks girls just needed a mind refresh lol I think I was wondering more about how do they decide on who has the long and short :)

I've already picked out my pram, nursery set and some clothes :haha:

Hubby and I also have a few names picked out, he likes Alfie for a boy - I hate it, I like rylee for a boy - he hates it lmao
We have no idea about girls names, the only thing we managed to agree on is if we have a girl her middle name will be kirsty after my late best friend

Xx

Hey girls I have my next appointment on the 14th of September so should know the score re IVF then I think. Hoping I get to join you cycling.

xxx

Morning ladies...

Zowiey Good luck on your appointment today...
Traskey happy start day...lol

Hope everyones good...the suns shining so im gonna take advantage and bask cause who knows when its gonna come back....lol...
lou

Morning girls

Magpie, good to hear from you. GL for the 14th, I hope you get a plan in place at least :thumbup:

Have fub sun bathing loopylew.

Princess, I dont know how they decide whicch protocal you do. It might have somthing to do with cycle length or hormaone levels :shrug:

morning all! zowiey and trask-goodluck today!
As for naughty names-as a teacher I agree the same names are always naughty! I would love to say what they are but don't want to put people off! 2 of the names I really like but no way can use them now!!!!x

ST, no best not say just incase someone has picked that name :haha:

Just chilling with a coffee and then heading to Manchester for the, hopefully, last banking :happydance::happydance:

:haha: That's why I didn't say what they were either ST. I didn't want anyone to have a favourite name and then hear that child is always a monkey in school!

Beccs! Lovely to see you. Good luck on the 14th. You deserve to be given your IVF and bfp soon. I know you'll push for what you want so go for it!

Zowiey, good luck with the FS today.

Tinks, have fun banking. Maybe just a little shop in the Trafford centre? :haha:

Princess, I think that's a lovely idea about your friend.

Lou, have fun sun bathing :)

Well, the sniffing was easy. It doesn't taste that nice when it trickles into your throat but it's not that awful. I'd much prefer to do that than inject. So far, so good :wohoo:

Traskey you will have to update us with any side effects later, FX they will be few and far between x

Hello everyone. Just a quick one from me to say that af arrived today so called clinic who will fax through to drug company
And get ball rolling. My appt is 9th sep at 9am for drugs/needles training but I have to call them next monday
To get booked in for mock transfer due to my previous cervical surgery yrs ago.
Feel very nervous of mock transfer but glad all being checked xxx

Yay for the witch AQ! Now you can get your cycle going.

Don't worry about the mock transfer, it only took a few minutes and wasn't too bad. I did have painy period type cramps the next day, but they did warn me that could happen. The whole thing is like having a smear test.

AQ, no need to worry about the mock transfer. It was no big deal. The worst part was having to do it on a full bladder! I could barely walk because I had to pee so bad, so the nurse said better empty a little. And the doc was still like Woah, it's FULL! He said that it didn't need to be that full for the real thing, so I was relieved. It was over before I knew it.

Afm, STILL waiting for af. She's GOT to be kidding. The one and only time I actually am looking forward to getting it, it's late. Of course. :hissy:

I think that makes 4 of us now, that have had to wait days later than usual for the :witch: to show up so we can get started :grr:

Just a quick one again! Hubbys going to look at a new car tonight!

Well I'm starting suprecur on the 31st :happydance: But I'm injecting Boo!

The consultant seemed quite nice, he was very business, but then aren't they all? I asked about what would happen if I was lucky and got pregnant this cycle, and then started the suprecur (I'm paranoid about EVERYTHING) And he said it's not uncommon for women to become pregnant whilst taking the suprecur and it has no adverse affect on the pregnancy, so that was good news! He also said he reccomends taking the 2 weeks off after egg transfer, but said as long as you keep yourself mentally healthy during that time, then there is no need for accupuncture. He feels it is still very debatable about the results, so if I feel I "need" it, then it will probably be beneficial for me mentally, but equally if I feel it's not for me, then it won't make any difference to the overall outcome. So I feel a little better for that.

Hubby looks absolutley shell shocked, and looks like the enormity of what we are about to start has only just hit him. When the doctor went through everything, Hubby looked like he was about to cry, poor thing.
I will be back on later to catch up with everyone!
xxxx

Wow it really is getting going on here now :happydance::happydance:

So glad the witch has arrived AQ, you need to send her rosababy's way now. It seems everyone has a late AF when waiting to start :dohh:

Zowie :happydance::happydance::happydance: for the 31st, thats well soon :thumbup: I will injecting for DR also but not too bothere, the needles dont really scare me to much. I think I will be fine ince I have done one or two.

Hi to everyone else :kiss:

AQ hooray for AF... that still sounds so wrong...lol...
Zowiey wow for dates and right around the corner too, not really too up with the meds is suprecur to down reg???...
lou

i did nasal spray for last cycle down regging and it was really akward as i work in a hopital and was not easy to time personally im happier this cycle will be injecting for down reg as it doesnt interfere with my work! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->