IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi Ladies.

I think Im going to have to leave this thread for now... I very much doubt that we'll be cycling for a little while and am struggling with it. I know you'll all understand :hugs:

Wishing you all the very very best with your treatment and I'll keeping everything crossed for you all xxx

Oh Samba, I'm so sorry hunni. :hugs: :hugs:

PCOS good luck! I can't wait to hear your fertilization report!!

Hi ladies - can I join your little group? I've spent the last couple of days reading all 69 pages and feel like I've known you all for ages!

We had our follow up appointment on Tuesday and our con said we could either spend 3 months filling DH with vitamins to try and increase his normal forms count (3% at most recent test) so we can do IUI - or skip straight to ISCI. We opted for the latter.

So we have our planning appointment next Wednesday and then I think we'll probably have to wait for my next cycle so I think we'll be starting things end of October/early November.

Hi Hope-welcome! In my experience-vitamins did not help my DH at all as his count has continued to go down. I know others have had some success tho. I will also being doing icsi!

Pcos-that's a super number of eggs! can't wait to hear how many have fertlized!

Samba-I understand why u need to leave for a while, take care, and cu soon!

Oh flip-it's just gone out my head what everyone else has said but hello to u all!
AFM-nothing to report just waiting for the 19th really............... I know there are lots of us starting between the 12th (ish) and 19th (ish) of Sept so that's exciting!!xx

Hi Ladies.

I think Im going to have to leave this thread for now... I very much doubt that we'll be cycling for a little while and am struggling with it. I know you'll all understand :hugs:

Wishing you all the very very best with your treatment and I'll keeping everything crossed for you all xxx

Very sorry to hear that Samba....please take care of yourself...:hugs::hugs:

Pcos thats an awesome number of eggs....well done....fingers crossed for the next hurdle....:happydance::happydance:

Hi Hope and welcome...

Happy sunny afternoon to all.......

lou

Just went for my FS appointment today. I have been prescribed Cabergoline (Destinex) to block my hormone so that my mensus will start and hence my breast milk stop. Am quite sad as I love the bonding of BFing my baby boy. I have to take the pills come Monday. By mid October, my mensus should arrive and I will start the injectables. I will be on the long protocol and look to having the EC and ET in mid-November.
It is all happening so fast. Good think I have been taking m prenatal vitamins. Doc said I must take them at least 2 months before EC/ET.

PCOSmom - Well done on ER, cant wait to hear how they get on :thumbup:

Welcome Hope - I think I would have opted to go straight to ICSI also. GL hun.

Sam - I am so sorry to read your post but understand completely. Take care hun. Will be thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

AQ - GL for the 9th.

ST - I just cant wait for the 19th either :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello lovecutie and loopylew, Chris and rosabay and everyone else. There are so many on here now :haha:

Sitting on pins and needles waiting for the phone call.

I'm a bit of a pessimist so I really am scared to hear the news.

OHSS has definitely set in ... my poor tummy looks huge! Does not feel so good either. :(

Janice - Glad to hear things are moving but sorry about you not being able to BF any longer. That must have been a tough decision :hugs::hugs: I am not even taking any prenatal vits :haha: just folic acid and multi vit :dohh:

PCOSmom - really hope you feel better soon. How will they treat your OHSS or will it just go away now the eggs have been collected? I cant even imagine how nervous you are feeling. We had to do a test thaw of DH :spermy: and when I was waiting for the embryologist to call I just couldn't breath, it was horrid. This must be 100 times worse but I am sure it will be good news. When do you have to call?

Hi ladies,

I haven't been onto this thread in a while now and wow, it has moved so fast! I need to have a good read to catch up.

I'm only five days away from our first DR injection and absolutely bricking it. I'm finding that the closer we get, the more anxious and worried I feel about how the treatment will go and the result. I'm so scared of going through round after round of treatment and coming out of it with no baby. I don't know if I can do this. Sorry for being negative, I just need to get it out this evening. I wish that we could all just skip this part and be holding our babies.

Wifey, I feel just the same today, just fed up.

I bet the closer you get treatment the worry will be greater and greater. We are here for you to have a rant though :hugs::hugs::hugs:x

I got the call: 11 fertilized eggs.

But, no transfer this month as my progesterone levels are too high. :(

11 is great PCOSmom :thumbup:

I am so sorry about the transfer though. Is that due to OHSS? Sorry I am newish. Have they said when they will be able to do it?

:hugs: sorry it's not happening this month :( but can they not give you progesterone supplements and do the transfer ??

:hugs: sorry it's not happening this month :( but can they not give you progesterone supplements and do the transfer ??

I started my injections today, but my blood work came back bad. He said it isn't a good enviroment for embryos right now :( Oh well ... there's always next month! I hope my eggies make it to freeze!

Oh what a shame PCOsmum! (11 fertilized is great tho-more to play with!) I really hope they freeze well for you. xxxx

I did a naughty things yesterday-has anyone else done this? I bought a pregnancy magazine! my DH was there and did not approve, but I said that my mum said you have to believe absolutely that it's gonna work which means I could be preggers by mid Oct! Anyways I enjoyed reading it and it makes me excited! (ok and an little sad prob twice!)

Another weird thing-I dreamt I was pregnant last night! this has never ever happened before so a sign maybe. I looked about 12 weeks preg and was lying on my bed just looking at my bump and feeling really excited! weird.xxx

ST - naughty naughty, I have bought a mag. I think I would end up getting upset but you have to stay possitive and if that helps go for it. How strange about your dream. I realy hope it is a sign.

PCOSmom- GL for the freezing.

Hi girls.

Samba- Sorry to hear that but i understand as i should of been starting July/Aug and had to leave that thread due to getting delayed with rubella issue but here i am now ready to get started so take heart that you will soon be posting in nov/dec thread and time goes very fast. Take care x

JaniceT- Wow you are brave starting IVF again with a young baby! hope all goes well x

PCOS- Good luck.

Hope- Welcome and good luck x

Schoolteacher- I buy a parenting magazine every mth! see no issue with it at all. Chances are we will be pregnant soon and i want as many parenting/pregnancy tips as i can get so im more prepared. I also buy the odd baby bargain such as clothes etc as one day i will deffo have a baby that needs this stuff so why not? ;-) x

Hi to Tinks, Rosababy and everyone else x

It is only 10 days intill i start dr injections and i cant wait to get going! it has been a long, hard emotional road to get to this stage so i am very excited and optimistic xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->