IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Delly, thats a great number. Fx for some frosties. Sorry I am not sure about what day they would be classed at a guess I would say 4??? GL hun.

I am gutted, I want sky. I would love to watch this test tube babies thing but only have BT vision :growlmad: No fare :nope:

Hope everyone is well, we are all getting closer now :thumbup:

Here's my info ladies:

Name: Chris
Reason for infertility: Unexplained
Years TTC: 3 yrs
Treatment to date: 7 IUI's, Clomid, Injectibles
Bloods - Normal
Scan - Normal
HSG - Clear
Next Stage - IVF. I'm on bcp's until Sept 15th, then Follistim and Menopur injections start on the 19th. Egg collection Sept 30th (approx) and Embryo Transfer Oct 3rd or 5th.

Just popping in with quick hello's and to let you all know my drugs arrived today :wohoo: it's feeling very real now. I'll pop back later to catch up! Ironing and Labelling and food to prepare. Been mad busy these past few days. Speak to you later ladies. x

Hi Doodar, that's a gr8 news,you are getting closer to the destination :) I can imagine how exciting you must be good luck dear.

Hello all hope everyone is haing a happy tuesday!

Great news Delly. Fx for Friday!

AQ - I'm sure your mum will be watching over you when you start next week.

Just watched some more test tube (sorry tink!). It feels like quite an old show based on dress styles and car registrations! Really interesting though, today they actually showed EC, ET and the ICSI procedure which was pretty cool.

My ladies, you have all been busy! :happydance: Hope you are all feeling ok?

Not long till you start dr tinks! Are you excited?

Well, the suprecur is still kicking my ass, but my mantra at the moment is, nothing ventured, nothing gained! I'm trying to not feel to poop, which is hard when I have a cold, and I *think* I may have an ear infection, my energy levels are dragging on the floor, oh and the mother loving witch in MIA!

BUT I just ate a double decker and it was lush!! So things are looking up in this household :haha: Now to convince hubby to get me another from the shop....!

xxxxx

I wish I had this test tube babies show over here in the states!

My schedule is not changing!! I was worried they'd push me back a month because my doc will be out of town for the few ultra sound appts leading up to the retrieval, but he said it's totally fine for the nurse to do it. Yippeeee!!!

Talked to the pharmacy and meds are being delivered this Saturday. Holy crap that's soon! This is becoming very real for me too. I think I should start those relaxation cds now. :haha:

Hi girls

Only 7 more days on Synarel, which is good as it's making me a little over emotional :wacko::muaha: lots of spotting and sleep!

Delly, congrats on getting 9 fertilised :wohoo:
Doodar, glad the drugs are here :wohoo:
Zowiey, feel better soon and hope the cold and ear infection leave you soon.

:hugs: for everyone else! Tinks, AQ, Lou, ST, Chris, Hope x

Hello all hope everyone is haing a happy tuesday!

Great news Delly. Fx for Friday!

AQ - I'm sure your mum will be watching over you when you start next week.

Just watched some more test tube (sorry tink!). It feels like quite an old show based on dress styles and car registrations! Really interesting though, today they actually showed EC, ET and the ICSI procedure which was pretty cool.

Hi Hope, it's strange today I also watched test tube but when it's getting over, I was thinking of to watch but since you are saying it's interesting I won't skip it tomorrow :). thanks.

Doodar- Great that you have your meds and will be starting soon x

Zowiey- Boo to the arse kicking from meds and yay to the choccie! lol x

Rosababy- I know how you feel! when my meds got delivered last wk i was looking through it, thinking how surreal after all this waiting and now its happening on tuesday!! im soooo excited. we need our miracle so bad to put joy in our lives again x

I have just watched 2 episodes of the test tube babies and they do seem either really old or they target the most un- fashionable people in the UK to film... haha xxx

Most of my meds are being delivered on Thursday....the Follistim is being delivered next week. I hope I'll remember what syringes go with what medication. :dohh:

Most of my meds are being delivered on Thursday....the Follistim is being delivered next week. I hope I'll remember what syringes go with what medication. :dohh:

Oh I know! I have a feeling I'm going to feel pretty overwhelmed when I get the huge package! :wacko:

AQ, you do need some joy. :hugs: You will get it, hun.

Me too.....glad DH was paying attention. :rofl: I took really crappy notes during the IVF class too. :dohh:

Rosababy - good news that you don't have to delay

Chris - yay for the meds arriving.

I've been carrying a notepad to all of our appointments and I'll be checking and double checking the dosage - especially as one of those TV couples didn't inject the right dose and her follicles didn't grow so they had to abandon and start again three months later :yikes: Can you imagine going through the whole protocol and then realising you misread the instructions so it doesn't work??

Oh and I googled it and the Test Tube show is from 2005 - so not as old as I thought... unless the show that's on right now is even older. I think AQ is right and they're just picking the most unstylish people in Britain to show ;)

AFM - planning appointment this afternoon! :happydance: Filled in all the forms last night which was a bit of a palava, had to call my mum to see if I'd ever been under a general - turns out yes, when I was 3! We've left the boxes blank about would we allow eggs and embryos to be used for training because it wasn't clear whether it meant the ones we didn't use, or during the actual cycle. I know people need to learn how to do this stuff but I can just picture someone fresh out of uni being let lose on our ISCI treatment :lol:

Chris- I panic about that too but my friend who is diabetic is going to be doing my jabs and meds mixing and she is coming to the appt with me on fri although she is a pro at injecting. lol. x

Hope- 2005?! i thought it would be mid/late nineties! yep they are the people that fashion forgot alright! haha x

Hi to everyone else. I am having a bad morning as got upset tummy and a cold :-( feel really run down but nothing major. Hope my immune system bucks up before starting dr on tuesday. im increasing my intake of fruit/veg and milk in the hope of feeling healthier. Cant wait for my needles appt! its all happening fast now xxx

DH is going to mix my menopur as I am still quite confused about it. :dohh: I guess I'll just figure out the syringes....guess it don't really matter as long as it gets injected. :rofl:

AQ - I was guessing mid nineties too. Hope you feel better real soon :hugs:

Chris - the whole meds thing is making my heads spin, I feel the need to write down some instructions to make sure we keep it all straight. And I'm going to need to set an alarm clock on my phone for the four hour sniffs!

The planning appt went really well - and we start DR on the 19th of September! Apparently we're the quickest patients from consult to ISCI for our consultant - I can't believe it's been less than 2 months since we first saw her!

We haven't got exact dates for EC as it will depend on scans and stimming but she's estimating October 20th - and we're aiming for a single blasto transfer.

That Test Tube show is priceless because as she was telling us about all the procedures I could picture just what she was talking about which sure helps make it feel less scary :)

Hope everyone is having a happy hump day!

Happy hump day hope! and brill news about dr!

Gosh-like Tinks I wish I had sky so I can watch this testtube programme your all talking about-I will watch anything about babies/ttc! (I would also like a laugh at the dodgy outfits!) last night there was a programme on itv I think about a lady (she was in the Apprentice apparently) trying to adopt a baby girl from pakistan. Very interesting and sad seeing the emotions.

Not much else to say! I super stressed at the mo-first week back at school is chaotic and there is so much to do my mind is buzzing. I couldn't sleep last night it's ridiculous! Tonight I'am sniffing aromatherapy oils, and am going to have a horlicks before bed in the hope they will help! I also have that zita west cd that trask mentioned! I ordered it and it just arrived!!!!

Trask-you asked a couple of days ago if my head teacher was understanding? -She was really nice about it! she said 'this is more important than here' (school) she also said that she had wanted a 3rd child but it never happened.
How many days of DR do you have left?x

sorry no other personals-im fuzzy brained!

Zowie, I am excited it is all getting going but very very anxious. I kind of keep thinking it is just a big count down now until the test and facing a BFN is sending me into panics. I am more than ready for this though :thumbup:

Hope - 19th is the same as me :happydance::happydance: So glad you got seen so quickly :thumbup: Not impressed about estimated EC on the 20th October though. Thats my mums 60th and we are doing her a suprise party on the 21st for her then and me and my 3 sisters are going away to Manchester for a night on the 24th. There may be a couple of problems there s**t :dohh:

I want to watch test tube babies. Girls that watched, did EC look scary????

A massive hello to everyone else :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->