IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

AQ - your ashes scattering sounds beautiful and I am sure your mum is watching over you. Great news on the first jab and thanks for the warning about the box!

Princess and ST - I find it strange that you're not treated the same as the other ladies because she's paying for her cycle and you're not. Erm - you two are doing the most wonderfully amazing thing here, because without your kind heartedness that other lady wouldn't even be having the treatment! I know that we all struggle with fears about AF going awol and getting dates for our treatment, but it must be even harder for you because like you say you have to line up with someone else. I am so in awe of what you are doing and can't wait for everything to fall into place so you can start your cycles :dust:

Hpyns - i am so not looking forward to bloated, I can only just get into my work trousers as it is and I can't do the button up! I refused to pay for a new pair of trousers in a bigger size because I want to go straight to maternity ones ;) You're so close now!

I read that 10-20 eggs was normal, I think if you start to get close to 20 they coast your stimming as it can be a sign of OHSS. One of those Test Tube Babies women had something ridiculous like 54 and a serious case of OHSS to go with it!

Hey girls, today is the day I find out if I am getting referred or not.

Hopefully I will be joining you.

xxx

Hope - I know you said close to 20 can be a sign of ohss but in a way they might see that as a good thing especially cuz we need to have enough eggs for 2 people lol ahh well we'll just have to wait and see - I hate waiting -.- lol!

Hypns - could you not buy maternity trousers now and kill two birds with one stone :D

Yay magpies, fingers crossed for you!!

Xx

Magpies- Good luck hunni, but chances are if u just get your referral today you will be looking at starting dec/jan by the time you have gone through the system. Really have my fingers crossed for you and look forward to a update xxx

Magpie - FX for the referral.

My box has arrived :happydance: - wasn't as big as I had expected and there was no packing or ice pack in there so it's a blooming good job I didn't have it sent to work or it wouldn't have survived until home time!

I wasn't expecting the bloating, I guess I didn't see that in all the side effects. Bloating didn't seem to be high on the percentage list :shrug: I bought some nice linen pants a few months ago that have an super comfy elastic band and I was thinking, "hmmm, these are super comfortable, look great, and when I get pregnant they're like maternity pants... I'm buying them!" I just remembered them! So that's what's on right now :thumbup: Thanks ladies :)

4magpies :hi: Hope you get referred! When would you start? When my FS asked how long I had been ttc I said 2 years... since 2009, but didn't offer that 5 months of that was dealing with an ectopic and rupture/removal of tube. You're remaining tube is damaged right? They HAVE to approve you, FX'd you get the good news!

Hope, yay for meds!! I was completely overwhelmed when I got "the box", glad to hear it wasn't too big for you.

Magpies, good to see you around! Hope you are ok? Good luck with the referral :hugs:

Hope :happydance: for the box! I swear, when will we EVER get so excited about recieving a box full of medications again??!! But I found it quite a big moment in a ttc journey! It even went in my journal I'm keeping :haha: xxx

Well we had more training today for the menopur, and all being well, I start tomorrow! also we got out treatment plan, and as long as everything goes ok :pray: Then our egg collection will be Weds 28th, so 2 weeks today! Eeeek!

Hope everyone is ok?
xxx

Ok i admit. I took pictures lol

Zowiey 2 weeks to EC :happydance:

Oh and here's my other news for the day - my cousin who is 4 years older than me has just become a grandma! Both she and her daughter had their first borns at the age of 19.

Hello all!

Hope -thanks for your kind words regaring egg sharing, and yay for your drugs! it made me laugh that you took pics but that's also really cool! I don't think I get all my drugs at once.

Zowiey-I think our ec might be very close to each other!!!x

Hi gang!!!!

I feel a little more cheerful today-I started taking a flower remedy (like rescue remedy), its all natural so I hope it's ok to take when I start the drugs-does anyone know?

Hi gang.

Yey for your drugs arriving Hope. I am so taking pics of mine as well :haha: Do they all have to go in the fridge?

Sorry you are so stressed ST, really hope everything is still ok for Monday.

How did it go Magpie???? You never know, you might get through the system quicker than you think, all areas are different and do things differently :thumbup:

GL with stimming Zowie and Trasky.

I am only coming on quick. We are going away to Liverpool for a couple of days and I have loads to do tonight. Been super busy but trying to stalk you all even if I dont post.

Hi to you all that I havent mentioned. Hope everyone is moving along at whatever stage you are at :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Delly, really sorry about no frosties. Let yourself cry, it can make you feel better :hugs:

hi all my god im rubbish at keeping up with this thread , sounds like everyone is moving along nicely!

my af arrived last weds so i start down regulating after my holiday on 27th! cant wait to get going again and so happy im not sniffing but extra injections this time! xxx

tinks spooky we posted the same time! xx

:wohoo: I'm menopausal :dance: The down regulation has worked :wohoo:

They called this afternoon and all is well, so down to one sniff morning and evening and first injection tonight. DH was going to do the injections but he's going to play golf with his mates so i'll have to do it myself. Hope I don't smeg it up. Didn't look too bad though.

ST/Princess - egg sharing is an amazing thing. I think you should be treated just as well as the recipient. Your needs are just as important :hugs:

Beccs - hope your appointment went well.

Zowiey - yay for starting stimming tomorrow :dance:

Tinks - have a great time away for a couple of days.

Hope/Annie - yay for meds! I took a photo too :haha:

Hope everyone else is well and dandy :)

Hehe, that is spooky.

I dont like the sound of the sniffing and happy to inject. Its only once a day and its done :thumbup:

Good luck with injection Trask-I think I would at least want my DH to be there when I do it tho!x

I'm so pathetic i'm stalling by clearing out and organising the kitchen cupboards :rofl:

Hurry up hubby, I don't want to do this alone the first time :(

Glad everyone is doing well.

I had my 2nd jab tonight and all fine. Went to a IVF support group in the clinic this evening too which i enjoy and met up with all the girls and seem my 6mth pregnant friend who is having twins an is HUGE so that gives a lot of hope xxx

hi, can i pop in and ask a question? i am 4dp3dt and i woke up very bloated, and it's gotten worse over the course of the day. i've been drinking lots of water since ER (well, i usually drink lots anyway), and i haven't had any symptoms of OHSS prior to this. has anyone had this? thanks :flower:

I haven't, as this is my first IVF but I was warned that you can get very bloated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->