IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Afm, sigh. I don't like the shots. I still get emotional, and it still hurts. It's only day 3, but I've woken up both nights covered in sweat (lovely, I know) and I'm already pissed at everything. I'm really concerned that during stimming, I won't be able to fit into any of my pants. Do I go out now and get some maternity pants or a size larger or something? What if I wake up one day and don't fit into anything?! :wacko: And THESE are my biggest worries. Nice. :blush:

I'm on day four of stimming and I have spent the day in jogging bottoms! I'm thinking elasticated waists are soooo the way to go! :haha:

ive spent the day being so mardy, and I really have no reason why. I am just very, very grumpy! Bug :hugs:

Zowiey- Yes it is complete exhaustion isnt it?! i am suprised to the degree of how worn out im feeling. I guess the way i was already emotionally drained when i started dr has not helped matters but praying all for the best cause in the world- our baby :)
Just chilling now catching up on corrie and lying on couch. Just took 2 paracetemol for my headache and will be having a nice bath and then bed to watch 'he's just not that into you'. Need to give my poor body and mind some relaxation really xxx

AQ, I'm doing pretty much the same! Bath, Horlicks and downton Abbey in Bed!

I have a scan and blood test at 8.30 tomorrow, so Will have to get up super early, Boo!
xxx

Thanks trask and zo for the scan advice!

AQ-thanks for reminding me that 'he's just not that into you' is on tonight, I want to watch that and had forgotten!x

Wow ladies i cannot believe how fast this thread moves...!!!!
First would just like to send massive:hugs: to Delly and hope and pray that when you have your OTD there is a big happy surprise waiting for you...:hugs:

AQ and rosa those shots sure do not get better with practise...ive found myself saying ouch ouch ouch even before the needle goes in...!!! really not looking forward to having to do 3 lots when stimming....i also feel like my ovaries are putting up quite a fight....is this normal...no emotional melt down yet just feeling a bit blah.....

Stacey :hugs: to you and fingers crossed this aint over...

ST and Zowiey good luck for tomorrow

Hi to tinks, traskey, princess,
i hope ive not missed anyone sorry if i have and Hi....

My son is ensconced in his new abode, bless him, his best friend is there also so at least hes not alone and they can look out for each other ...

lou

Thanks for your advice girls. What will be will be and I am sure the nurses have seen worse, or I hope :haha:

ST - Our appointment is also in the morning (10am) and we will do our first injection then but then start injecting in the evening from Tuesday night :thumbup: your worries are doubled with having to get the all clear for 2 women instead of one :hugs: I believe the scan will check your sleeping follies and the thicknes of your lining :thumbup: Good luck hun, will be checking for your update :kiss:

AQ - have a nice relaxing night hun, cant even imagine the emotions you must have already gone through in the past few months :hugs::hugs:

Rosababy - Boooo to the washing, I have just done the same thing. Makes my house smell nice though :haha: Can you wear leggins for work??? Thats what I plan to live in.

Zowie - Hope you also manage to have a lovely relaxing night and good luck tomorrow for you scan.

Hi Trasky - Hope you are ok :hugs:

Lou - What a milestone for your son! I bet he will have the time of his life but you will still worry. When do you next go for a scan or check?

Well I am getting more and more nevous as the night is going on. Goodness knows what I am going to be like in the morning, I feel sorry for DH, bless him. He keeps looking at me like he is just waiting for me to break down :dohh:

Rosa, I totally forgot you are in the US, I was thinking wow, she's starting late! :haha: I'm glad I'm not the only one who spends Sunday doing everything!
xxx

lol! I despise leaving everything to Sunday, but I just don't have energy during the week.

Rosa, I woke up at 3.30 in a pool of sweat too :( Nice isn't it! This afternoon I went to bed for 2 hours :wacko:

It's so annoying. My poor dh, I turned the fan on high in the middle of the night and the poor thing was shivering! :haha: This happened to me when I took clomid, too.

I'm on day four of stimming and I have spent the day in jogging bottoms! I'm thinking elasticated waists are soooo the way to go! :haha:

ive spent the day being so mardy, and I really have no reason why. I am just very, very grumpy! Bug :hugs:

Well, I dug out my "fat pants" from the attic, so hopefully those will work. I had a mini-meltdown with my dh, about "what if I don't fit into anything?" dh: "then we go out and buy you some more pants." me: "what if I wake up one morning and all of the sudden don't fit into anything?" dh: "well, I don't think you'll gain 8 lbs overnight, so we'll have some warning." I just hope I can find some elastic pants that don't look bad...maybe we should just go straight to maternity pants! :haha:

And what does "mardy" mean? :haha:

Rosababy - Boooo to the washing, I have just done the same thing. Makes my house smell nice though :haha: Can you wear leggins for work??? Thats what I plan to live in.

Well I am getting more and more nevous as the night is going on. Goodness knows what I am going to be like in the morning, I feel sorry for DH, bless him. He keeps looking at me like he is just waiting for me to break down :dohh:

I don't have leggins, but I could, yes. I just don't have anything to go with them.

And you'll be fine! We're all thinking of you. :hugs:

:hi: girls

Well got to the wallpaper shop and it was closed :haha: thought it woulda been open till 4 on a Sunday :/
Swear between DH being lazy and everything going wrong my bedrooms never gunna get finished

Canamfam - I remember your difficult cycle on the June thread and it's nice to see you on another cycle got my fingers crossed this one works out for you

Tinks, loopy and I'm sorry but I can't remember who the other lady starting tomorrow is but a massive good luck to you all!!

Well af is due on the 21st but I don't think I'm gunna last till then, I'm cramping pretty bad and my friend thought I was pregnant today :haha: cuz I'm so bloated
Im having a picture perfect Sunday night, treating my self to a glass of red to finish off the bottle I brought to cook Sunday dinner in and munching a couple of bars of borneville chocolate while watching x factor :D
I'm gettin myself prepare for kicking ass at hubby's doctors tomorrow :haha:

Hope everyones well
Xx

Thanks princess.

I really hope you get things moving tomorrow. I mean how long does it take to return a form!!!!

Your Sunday night sounds fab, could just eat some chocolate :haha:

Thanks for your advice girls. What will be will be and I am sure the nurses have seen worse, or I hope :haha:

ST - Our appointment is also in the morning (10am) and we will do our first injection then but then start injecting in the evening from Tuesday night :thumbup: your worries are doubled with having to get the all clear for 2 women instead of one :hugs: I believe the scan will check your sleeping follies and the thicknes of your lining :thumbup: Good luck hun, will be checking for your update :kiss:

thanks for the advice! my appointment is at 10.30 eek!!!
right off to bed, night all! :sleep:
x

:dohh: ST how could i forget you were the other lady!!

thanks tink, and i know right?!?! i even said rather then them send it off i would go and get it so i could fax it rather then them send it second class but noooo they still gotta be awkward :haha:

i dont usually eat chocolate unless :witch: is here, i know shes not but im feeling kinda frumpy and periody :rofl:

xx

Good luck to all those starting tomorrow.

I'm so doing leggings and elastic waist. My tum goes up and down all day. Baggy top needed to! I have no motivation to work, want to rest!

Princess, go kick some butt tomorrow!!

Take no prisoners. Get that paperwork sorted. You can do it :happydance:

Yikes - stay away for a day and you girls all get chatty :)

Delly and 4ever - I still have my fingers tightly crossed that there's hope for both of you. I can't even begin to understand how rough this is but I hope your OHs are helping you to stay strong :hugs:

AQ - your fertility doll sounds beautiful and I really hope that it works! And ST your buddhist necklace also sounds like it has luck and healing powers. I'm going to order myself a fertility bracelet from etsy today - but in the meantime I've got the fertility crystals that I used to make my own bracelet (which kept breaking) and some little gold organza pouches from my wedding favours and I'm going to put a pouch in with my drugs and one under my pillow.

ST - very strange that your cousin picked out the exact same dress! Glad you had a lovely time. And GL for your scan today - FX you can start stimming :dust:

Rosa - you've started on your miracle journey - your DH sounds very supportive. I jumped on the scales this morning just because I'm interested to see how much weight I gain over this cycle. It's strange because I'm a bit of a yoyo exerciser - when I'm into it I do something every day, then I go on holiday for two weeks and it can take months before I decide to start exercising again. So this year I did January to March, went on holiday, came back and sat on my butt for months, then in August decided I needed to lose weight and decided 6 pounds by Christmas… and now I have to stop. Having been sitting on my butt of my own accord for all this time I'm annoyed that I can't exercise??? :lol: Soon I'll be eating for two so what difference is a few weeks going to make right? :) Oh and I'm with you on the -should I just go and buy some maternity trousers*? I don't have any elasticated waist bottoms and they're all tight enough on me as it is (hence the lose 6 pounds goal)!

*You say pants, we say trousers. Over here pants are underwear :lol:

Oh and mardy means - bad tempered or cranky.

AQ - sorry to hear you're still feeling so tired honey - like you say though - sounds like it's working!

Tinks - Oh My Goodness - it's today!!!!!! I wouldn't worry too much if you get emotional in front of the nurse - they must see it every day of the week. IVF is a roller coaster ride of emotions and you're only human. Besides always better to let it out or you'll just give yourself a headache :dust:

CanAmFam - hello and welcome - hope this cycle is the charm for you.

Zowiey - boo to the early Monday! Hope that scan and blood test goes well.

Princess - don't you hate it when shops don't keep to "normal hours"! Have fun kicking butt at the doctors today!

If I've missed anyone :wave:

AFM - well my journey has begun today - I just this second swallowed my first two notheristerone… let the fun commence! I made myself a little chart yesterday with little boxes for each drug I have to take each day - so that I can tick them off as I go. I've got a memory like Dory so if I don't do that I'll have know idea what I've swallowed or sniffed :LOL:

Right - off to get ready for work. Happy Monday all :wave:

Forgot today's affirmation:

I allow new beginnings in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back