IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Good morning everyone

Chris, you can grow more follies. Don't panic. Do you still have another week of stimming?

]

Not sure...we didnt' really discuss how long I'd be stimming. I have a 9/30 approximate date of EC. So, I'm assuming they'll push it back to 10/1 or 10/2 if need be.

I started stims on Monday....so today is the 6th full day.

The pulled pork was YUMMY!!! I've made it before, and it's always yummy. Not much to it, either. I get a little packet of spices specially for pulled pork, add ketchup (very american! :haha:) brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and pour it over the pork. 8 hours later, pull the pork apart with forks, and heaven! I put some fries in the oven too, just because it was a weekend and I wanted something fun to eat, and some steamed broccoli because I felt guilty. :haha:

Tinks, any sign of AF yet?

ST, glad you have a good attitude about that scary shot! How long do you have to take that one? And your post showed up at 4:50 am. I'm so clueless about geography over there. :blush: I should really get a map... no, I think the ginko means ginko baloba. :shrug: That's what I'll be buying today, so let's hope!

Traskey, you have an american sis? Where does she live? Monkey bread is SOOOOOo good! Not very healthy, but who cares?! Just melts in your mouth. Wow. Maybe I'll make that today...:haha:

Chris, your follies will grow, have no fear. :hugs: You might be pushed back a little, but then you'll be closer to my retrieval date! :kiss:

Afm, af came early this morning! Woke up with mad cramps. Stimming officially starts monday! :happydance: Along with a butt load of supplements. Going out to buy them today. I'm guessing about 15 pills a day...:wacko: Dh said I'll be like his 95 year old grandma! :haha:

Hi, hope, AQ, princess, doodar, 4everyoung, hpyns4life :hi:

Rosababy, I'm hoping that I'll gow a few more follies (and have them mature) too. Only have 10 at day 5. I thought the doctor was a bit concerned but he did say that it's too soon to tell. I just like to read into everything when there probably isn't much there to read into!! :dohh:

Rosa: Ginko is used to increase brain stimulation, so not sure why it's paired with IVF :shrug: But I'm on Dexamethazone. Yep, steroid. Also, helps to reduce inflammation. It gives me wicked insomnia, but it's good to have a lowered immune system so your body doesn't reject the growing eggs and transferred embies thinking they're a foreign element :thumbup:

I was really really hoping for some implantation bleeding, but nope :nope: I guess there's still time, but as they're supposed to implant on day 2-4 and it's day 4 I'm loosing hope of getting that tell-tale sign things are going well. Anyone heard of BFPs without IB?

I was really really hoping for some implantation bleeding, but nope :nope: I guess there's still time, but as they're supposed to implant on day 2-4 and it's day 4 I'm loosing hope of getting that tell-tale sign things are going well. Anyone heard of BFPs without IB?

I have read that only 20-30% of women experience IB. I think it's way less common than you think! There will be other signs. Hang in there :)

You can absolutely still be pregnant without IB. Only a small percentage of women experience it. Hang in there. :hugs:

Hpyns - hardly anyone I know has had IB that's pregnant so I wouldn't worry.

Rosa, my sis is in Michigan but she's moving to Cali to live with a friend at the beginning of October. I told her she'll probably melt ;)

Hope everyone is having a good day!

:hugs:

Can I join? I'm in need of some people who are going through/have gone through this or else I'll drive myself mad. I know a few of you already! Hi!

So what info do you need? Started D regging aug 28, stims started sept 10, egg retreival sept 23 - 20 eggs retrieved 16 of those mature and 11 fertilized. I'm awaiting my next update tomorrow. I've been ttc for 12 cycles before starting ICSI, we have a son named Skyler already, he was a miracle baby, and we decided to go for ICSI so that he's have a sibling close in age. It took us 18 months to conceive our first.

:hi: :howdy:

Welcome to the thread Kelly :hugs: Good luck for your news tomorrow!

Traskey, I used to live in Michigan! Are you American, or is she just living there? Cali is nice. Northern or Southern? If it's Southern, the climate will be WAY different!

Welcome, Kelly! 11 embies is great! So is your transfer next week? Good luck! Is this your first round of ivf?

Yes this is my first IVF with ICSI. I'm torn between the idea of a 3 day or 5 day transfer. Ugh. Transfer will either be monday or wednesday.

Welcome Kelly!

I think it's my clinic that decides on whether or not I have a 3 or 5 day transfer.

Evening ladies, sorry didn't get chance to update this morning. I've been a busy bee today!

Scan went great!

Chris I've grown another 6 follies in 2 days, so it can be done hun :thumbup:

I now have 18 follies in total, biggest is 21mm and the others 10-12mm they said they will probably let the biggest one go because it will be too late for that one by the time the others have caught up, so carry on stimming and back for another scan Monday, really hoping they trigger me on Monday. 5 follies on Left and 13 on Right side. Lining still 9mm but they said not worry about that as the progesterone will help to thicken it and they like to see anything over 7mm at this stage.

ST I have pcos too, have tons of little follies. Oh the joys eh :hugs:

Tinks dont worry about the cetrotide hun, its not as bad as it sounds. It is completely bareable honestly. It just kinda irritates a bit after its been injected kinda like a burny itch but its not so bad :hugs:

Kelly welcome to the thread hunny. I'm torn between a 3 day and 5 day transfer too. Been talking to DH about it tonight. I had blast put back last time and it got me nowhere so was thinking of going with a 3 day transfer this time, but I know you get better success with blasts. Last time though they cultured them to day 6 because day 5 fell on a sunday which really annoyed me and I'm convinced they were over cultured. I guess we will have to see what day it falls on this time, if it goes to day 6 then I wouldnt take the chance again and I'd go for a day 3 transfer. Good luck hun :flower:

Hi Trask,Rosa,hypnys4life,4everyoung and everyone else hope your all well.

well as always nothing to report here other then im ringing clinic monday to see if theyve received the form :thumbup: if not im gunna badger them into letting me book my next appointment :haha: atleast then ill have something to count down to :D

welcome kelly, congrats on 11 embies :thumbup:

:hi: to everyone else

xx

Our clinic is open 7 days a week thankfully so I don't need to worry about that. I guess I just want my embies back with me asap. I miss them already. I think I will ultimately do what the clinic thinks is best but it worries me cause this is our only shot we can't afford to do this again if it doesn't work.

Doodar: My FC will transfer whenever the embies are ready. They would never close on a Sunday if that was the day that they needed to be transferred, I would be furious :grr:

Welcome Kelly :hi: You'll have to wait and see how fast the embies grow to decide on a day 3 or 5. We were pushing day 3 because of travel arrangements, but were willing to wait till 5 if that was what was best. Turns out we had 2 8-celled blasts on day 3 so we did the transfer then. The other 2 embies were 6 cells and they were going to let them go to 8 and then freeze them. We'll know on Monday if they matured and survived until freezing. Good luck!!!!

Still no AF :growlmad: woke up feeling like it was here but nothing. Really peed off, why does this always happen when you want her to come. Not feeling to good so just nipping on to say hi :hugs:

Welcome Kelly and good luck for transfer :thumbup:

Morning ladies

Tinks im feeling your pain re the missing AF..hope you feel better soon...:hugs:

Hi Kelly and welcome... well done on 11 fertilised and goodluck for tomorrow...:happydance:

Hpyns4life i have never experienced IB in my pregnancies and dont know anyone that did...:shrug:

Doodar WOW and YAY for 18 follies, good luck for scan on monday...:happydance:

Hi princess...:wave:

Rosababy HOORAY for AF.....:happydance:

Chris 10 follies is a really good number and as the other ladies said you still have time to grow more or have your meds adjusted...:happydance:

:wave: to Traskey, ST, Zowiey, Hope, 4ever and AQ, sure hope ive not missed anybody sorry if i have...:hugs::hugs:

AFM still waiting on AF. I've been so involved in the injections I didnt even realise it was late:dohh:... This mornings jab was really hurt it bled and ive got a nice lump now...:growlmad:

Lou...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"