IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

AF has just arrived. I have called the clinic and I have to go down tomorrow for a blood test if thats ok then I can start gonal F tomorrow night eeeeeeeeekkkkk.

Loopylew, sorry your AF is late and that you last injection hurt. Really hope if shows soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wahoo Tinks! i was so frustrated for you when you said it hadn't arrived!! fab news and im sure you will able to start tommorrow! :)

Just another note about the cetrotide! It has improved! this mornings injection was fine! so I think your body gets used to it. (I really just wanted to say this to you as its my fault for worrying you!)

No dont worry ST. I was a little worried over the bee sting thing but it is an injection at the end of the day. I am not too worried hun but thanks for the reasurance :hugs: Glad it doesn't seem as bad this morning.

When is your next scan ST?

Good morning everyone

Tinks, yay on the :witch: getting here. Lou, hope she comes for you too!

ST, glad you had a better injection today :)

Kelly, my clinic decides when the embies go back.

Doodar, i'd have been bummed if they kept them to day 6. I didn't think they could do that!

AFM, I think the condom on dildo cam has given me a reaction :wacko: I had it after the last scan last month and thought it was just a coincidence but it happened again after this one. It hurts to pee so I think it's the latex. Just my luck! Will mention it tomorrow when we have the next one.

:hugs: for everyone else. Hope you're all well!

Traskey, sorry about the reaction hun. :hugs: I'm sure they can switch to a non latex condom.

ST, glad you're injection went better today.

Hi girls, quick post as I'm on the iPad.

So glad that the witch arrived Tink, hope the bloods are ok so you can get started.

hi Kelly and welcome

Rosa you're on EST and we're on GMT which puts you five hours behind us UK girls. I tend to post while I'm eating breakfast about 7.30 on a week day.

AFM think the drugs are working if tiredness is anything to go by. I had 10 hours sleep on Friday night and yesterday felt exhausted all day. Still tired today too after another early night. I was trying to make dinner last night and I gave up in the middle and made DH do it asi just couldn't think straight :lol:

I haven't even switched my computer on since Friday am, and that only happens when I'm ill!

Hope you're all doing well and enjoying the weekend.

Oh quick question. When does the 2ww start? Is it the day after EC day or ET day? I saw someone posting that they did 5 day blasto and had a blood test 8 days later. We're planning for blasto and I thought I still had to wait 14 days to test but now I think I've got my timings all wrong?

I think I read somewhere that the day of egg collection was day 0. Can't remember where I saw it though now. Sorry!

loopy, sorry you're still waiting for af. I'm sure it'll come soon. I think we've all proven that the drugs delay it. :wacko: When are you supposed to start stimming? Sorry about your painful jab this morning. Mine hurt last night, too.

Tinks, yay for AF!

ST, glad your injection didn't hurt today!

Traskey, have you ever been allergic to latex in the past? Sorry you're in pain. :hugs:

Hope, I'm exhausted, too. I slept for 12 hours Friday night. Went to the gym on Saturday morning, feeling good. Sat around for two hours after the gym, relaxing, went to the grocery store and came home and could barely walk up the steps because I was so tired! Had to have dh carry the groceries and put them away while I took a nap. :wacko: Must be the drugs, because that's ridiculous! I think the 2ww starts after the transfer...not sure though.

Traskey, I never thought about a reaction to latex. Hope you feel better soon and that it doesn't hurt to much tomorrow when they do the scan :hugs:

Hope, get as much rest as you can. Your body must need it :thumbup: I not sure about when the 2ww starts, sorry. How are you getting on woth the sniffing?

Rosababy, sorry you are so tierd also. Think I have had a lucky escape not DR. Hope everything goes ok tomorrow when you strat stimming :thumbup:

Yay for af tink!

I would guess day 0 as being EC day.

Ok everyone I need help! The clinic called and all 11 of my embies are 4 and 5 cell!!!! Which is fab news but now cause of the great quality they want me to choose either 3 or 5 day transfer and I have no idea what to do. If they do a 3 day I get my two best 8 cell
Embies back in me tomorrow afternoon if I do a 5 I get my best one Blasty put back. I asked if I could have two blasts put back but he said no cause of my age. I know way to many people who had two blasts put back and only one took so that makes me super nervous. We had icsi done due to male factor infertility I am completely healthy and have one son as is and I just don't know what to do. I was hoping for some opinions and experiences from those who have done other cycles and any input at all really.

I would go for the 3 day transfer then so I could get more embies put back. But I'd really ask your doctor and see what he thinks is best.

Good Luck!

Yay for af tink!

I would guess day 0 as being EC day.

Ok everyone I need help! The clinic called and all 11 of my embies are 4 and 5 cell!!!! Which is fab news but now cause of the great quality they want me to choose either 3 or 5 day transfer and I have no idea what to do. If they do a 3 day I get my two best 8 cell
Embies back in me tomorrow afternoon if I do a 5 I get my best one Blasty put back. I asked if I could have two blasts put back but he said no cause of my age. I know way to many people who had two blasts put back and only one took so that makes me super nervous. We had icsi done due to male factor infertility I am completely healthy and have one son as is and I just don't know what to do. I was hoping for some opinions and experiences from those who have done other cycles and any input at all really.

What recommendation does your RE have? I wasn't given a choice (because I only had 2), but I wonder what their perspective is. Did they tell you "odds" (which I know are so variable based on---EVERYTHING!)?

Anyway, it is a good dilemma to have--too many healthy embries! Good luck to you!

Kelly if your clinic are anything like mine then the decision will be left up to you. My clinic give nothing away and recommend nothing drives me crazy. If I were you I think I would be tempted to go with a day 3 transfer and get the two front runners put back, just purely based on the fact that you can have two instead of one blast. It's tough when they leave the decisions up to us. Good luck Hun x

Great harvest you have there Kelly! We're hoping to be able to go for a blast, the odds are higher of success with a five day transfer even if you only put one back. Otho Ithaca why they insist on one because the chance of multiples is much higher with two blasts than two embies.

Tiredness seems to have passed for now, and the sniffing is going good too. Took my last noteristerone today so now I'm on witch watch!

Looks like the 2ww starts at transfer according to this. Which is interesting because it says what happens on what day https://www.fertilethoughts.com/for...35-what-happens-once-embryos-transferred.html

Eta
Oh this link is much better. According to this the 2ww starts at EC and it tells you when you can poas. I'm just trying to work out how much time I'll need off work! https://www.ivfconnections.com/foru...(2WW)-If-and-When-to-Do-a-Home-Pregnancy-Test

Oh, that's a tough one Kelly. We are allowed to have two at blastocyst because of my advanced years but my clinic would still prefer it to be only one at that stage. On day 3 they are happy for two. I think though that we had to go with what our clinic say rather than having a choice.

Have you googles the odds?

Looks like the 2ww starts at transfer according to this. Which is interesting because it says what happens on what day https://www.fertilethoughts.com/for...35-what-happens-once-embryos-transferred.html

Ooooooooooooo, that's interesting! Thanks.

Kelly here is the article I found when looking at whether blast was worth the wait/risk https://www.advancedfertility.com/blastocystpregnancyrates.htm

Oh and I just found this which confirms my own thoughts about blast transfers. https://www.sharedjourney.com/articles/3vs5.html

Lots of research there Hope! I will have a look in a min! Hope Af arrives when you need it to, and glad the sniffing is going well!

Without looking at the links I would have thought that the 2ww starts on ec or day after as if you put a 5day blasto back then thats technically already 5dpo so you wouldn't actually have to wait 2 weeks before testing.

kelly-I'm not sure what choice I would make!! I'm hoping for a blasto, but my clinic makes all the decisions. It seems stange that some clinics ask you to decide, surely thet should decide!-or at least guide you!

doodar-when is your next scan!

tinks-my next scan is tuesday!! hopeful will be told when to trigger then. Probable ec, friday! let us know how tommorrow goes!

Hi Chris! when is your next scan again? sorry I have forgotten!

Evening to delly, Hypns4life, AQ, princess, rosa, wifey, and everyone else!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->