IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

They absolutely won't let me have two blasts. I am so pissed off I wanna cry. I don't know what to do they keep recommending a day 5 with one but I think I want a day 3 with two. As of this morning I still have 10 developping very well.

Chris mine only range from 12 to 16mm still time for them to grow though. I can't remember the sizes from last cycle but think they were around the same size and I got 15 eggs last time with 9 mature.

I'd go with your instinct Kelly!

Zoe it was meant to say average cycle not stage cycle lol stupid autocorrect

Zoe: I only had 7 follies, which turned into 5 eggs, which turned into 4 embabies. You only need 1 good one, don't be discouraged :hugs: Try to relax and keep your body full of lots of positive thoughts and visualize your LO being absolutely perfect.

Kelly: Sorry the FC won't let you have 2 blasts. I'd go with your gut like Doodar said :thumbup:

Were transferring two embies at 1pm today! I'll be pupo in a few short hours! Then it's all positivity!

Doodar, how many days of stimming are you on?

Today is day 11 which I still have to take tonight, so at this mornings scan I had only had 10 stimms if that makes sense.

Were transferring two embies at 1pm today! I'll be pupo in a few short hours! Then it's all positivity!

Yay!! go pupo lady :happydance:

I am getting super excited now! I can't wait to find out when they'll schedule my beta, hopefully it won't be to long after. I'll likely do hpts on my own though. I'm still getting positive from the trigger shot at this point though.

Doodar, yes that makes sense. I'm on day 8 of stims but only took 7.5.

Kelly, lots of luck to you! :dust:

Chris/Zowiey

Tonight will be my 15th stimming injection (and my last). My nurse said that they do have patients that go on for a few more days after this so I still think you have time to grow more and larger. I have more but some of them are so small they are never going to be any good. 7 are on size and one or two more possibles. I wouldn't worry about the number, it's the size.

Kelly,

You'll be PUPO this afternoon :wohoo:

Princess,

How did the call to the clinic go?

Doodar

How exciting! Trigger shot tonight :dance:

Hpyns

Hope those embies are snuggling in there :hugs:

AFM

I've got one giant follicle at 27mm that will go over. 7 ready to go. One more possible and egg collection is scheduled for 8am Thursday.

So one more 225 injection tonight.
Last sniff tomorrow evening (hope there's enough of that left!)
HCG trigger shot 9pm.
Wednesday, drug free.
Thursday 8am, egg collection. Be there for 7.30

Rosa, ST, AQ, Lou, Tinks, Stacey, Hope, Delly and anyone I have missed!

:hug: How are you doing today?

Thanks ladies :hugs:

When the nurse told me i bad 6 ready she said it in a really positive way, like i had super amounts! I suppose ive just got transfixed on numbers, and thats never good! I just have to hope I have super eggs :haha: Well what will be, will be! I have my trigger shot at 9.30 so there's no going back!

Trask & Chris I shall send super growing vibes your way!

Dodder, I have my trigger shot tonight and ec on weds too!! Good luck! Xx

Wow there are a few EC going on this week :happydance::happydance::happydance: Good luck Doodar, Traskey and ST :thumbup:

Trasky your treatment seems to have flown by, mind bet it hasb't for you :dohh:

Kelly - I think you have made the right decision to have 2 back at day 3. I would ahve done the same. My clinic are very unlikely to let me have 2 back no matter what day they are. I think we should be able to chose one or two ourselves :growlmad:

Very interesting links Hope :thumbup: Hope you are well.

Princess - did you call, its all so emotionally draining, especially when you are just waiting for someone to do their job :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Chris, there is still time, dont give up hope :hugs:

Zowie - sorry you are disapointed about only having 6 but like the others said its quality that counts. I would be just the same as you though but try not to worry to much x

Hpyns4life - you will be testing soon, eeeeeeeekkk :happydance::happydance:

Rosababy - Have you started stimms today???

Well girls I am about to do my first injection in 20 minutes :wacko::wacko::wacko: My bloods were fine this morning so can start stimming. I have to go back for more bloods wednesday and saturday morning and I have my first scan on Monday morning :thumbup::thumbup: It is all getting very scary now lol.

I will update you after jabbing time, very very nervous and I am not even scared of needles and its a pen. How some of you girls felt that have needle phobia I dont know, you are very brave :thumbup::thumbup:

Tinks, good luck with your first injections! You'll do fine!

Well girls I am about to do my first injection in 20 minutes :wacko::wacko::wacko: My bloods were fine this morning so can start stimming. I have to go back for more bloods wednesday and saturday morning and I have my first scan on Monday morning :thumbup::thumbup: It is all getting very scary now lol.

I will update you after jabbing time, very very nervous and I am not even scared of needles and its a pen. How some of you girls felt that have needle phobia I dont know, you are very brave :thumbup::thumbup:

Tinks, you will be fine. Handy having the pen thing to do it with. No mixing in vials!

Deep breath and press.

Good luck!

Response from Dr. K

So so – looks like one lead follicle and 2 others

I’m waiting on the hormone levels and then I was going to call you

I have a patient now – what’s the best # to reach you in about 45min? are you free to talk then

So not looking good at all. :cry:

Zowie Ooh ec buddy!! Good luck hun :thumbup: think quality,quality,quality.

Tinks good luck with first jab hun. You'll be dab hand before you know it.

Trask good luck for Thurs hun,keep those eggies growing!!

Chris try not to stress hun, they can always up your meds. Might be worth asking about!

Ok I'm stressing about hubby's sperm now. If its not one thing its another. I need you all to pray really hard with me that his sperm survives the thaw. When they froze it last time they said it wasnt any good and that hubby would have to be on stand by to have a fresh retrieval, which he refused to do. Luckily we managed to get 6 blasts from the not so good sperm (clinic had me so stressed out with it that I nearly backed out of the cycle altogether) I'm just praying that it survives and its ok. There is always something to stress about isnt there!!

Chris, don't panic!

He may be calling to increase your dose. It's good that you have scans mid stimming so that they can see what's going on.

Deep breaths until he calls. Easier said than done I know.

I'm sending you loads of :dust:

:happydance:Zowiey Trask and Doodar you are all so close...:happydance: it really seems to have flown by..... good luck with you jabs tonight and tomorrow...:hugs::hugs:

Chris :hugs: to you...

Kelly congrats on being PUPO:happydance::happydance:

Tinks good luck on that first shot...:hugs:

Hi to ST AQ 4ever and everyone else....

AFM AF started last night...was so happy to see it... lol got my baseline scan and mock transfer booked fro next tuesday they'll also tell me then when to start stimming ......

lou

Chris - I hope your Dr has better new than you think hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Doodar - DH sperm must be such a worry :hugs::hugs::hugs: I will be praying hard for you. There is nothing you can do so please try not to stress to much, that will not help :hugs::hugs::hugs:Will DH be doing a fresh sample on the day

Looplew - I think this is about the only time we are happy to see AF :haha: Good luck for your scan on Tuesday :thumbup:

Thank you for all the support girls. First jabby done. I was quite nervous and hesitated for a few minutes but once it was in I could not feel it :thumbup: Yes Traskey my Gonal F is in a pen but I will start cetrotide on Thursday and that involves mixes liquid and powder together, simular to trigger shot, pregnyl. Tomrrows should be a doddle. Oh I also popped a metfromin. I am sat here waiting to feel different :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->