IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Chris - well done on making a decision. It must have been a tough one for you to make. I'm glad that your FS has a plan for you for next cycle that will boost your body's response. Sending you lots of :hugs:

ST - glad your scan went well. Stimming for an extra few days isn't so bad. I had to go for three more days. Just means a few more days of feeling really uncomfortable :hugs:

Pricess - sorry that the lady at the clinic was so rude! You don't need that on top of everything. You'd think they'd be more sympathetic.

Kelly - try and take it easy.

Doodar - good luck for today. I haven't been told to take a bag. I did wonder about that. What's in yours?

Tinks - yay for second jabs :)

Hope - sorry about the crazy tireds. Hope you managed to work from home if you felt rough.

Rosa - injections all ok?

Zowiey, AQ, Hpyns, hope you are all well.

Doodar, Zowiey, good luck with egg collection today. Sending you loads of :dust: and :hug:

Good luck for collection today Doodar and Zowiey :dance:

I'm interested about what's in the bag too. I think we need a dressing gown and slippers. Oh and I'm taking a packed lunch because I didn't like any of the sandwich options on offer :lol:

Tried to go to bed early last night but just couldn't get to sleep even though I felt wiped out so I'm going to stay here today and laptop in front of the tv. That way I can take a nap this afternoon if I feel like it.

Hope everyone has a good day today :dust:

Good luck today doodar and Zowie. Can't wait for your updates.

Hope I think that's a good idea to have a home day. Sorry you couldn't sleep.

Traskey only one more day for you.

ST sorry EC has been put back but it just means your follies will be better.

Kelly you must be shattered, make sure you get some rest today.

Hope everyone is well.

I woke up feeling quite queasy today :( just sat outside the blood room.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Wow Tink that's an early blood test. Hope it went ok.

I'm home!

We got 13 eggs :happydance: so the follies scan can't be too accurate? Now we just have to wait! I'm happy we got more than I thought, but as natural born pessimist I'm waiting on bad news :dohh:

I'm feeling ok, a little sore and battered, but do far it's not too bad!

Good luck doodar :hugs:

Our Internet is still down, but hopefully will get a new router from virgin by the end of the week, I'm going stir crazy not being able to use the Internet :haha: I feel bad not being able to support everyone, but will be back soon!

Big hugs to everyone :hugs:

I know, they do the bloods and scans between 7.30 - 8.30 and its first come first served so we go down as early as poss and hope we are first in so we can get away again. We have to go straight to work though, feel like I have done a day before even starting work :dohh:

Tummy really does not like either the gonal F or metformin or both. Feeling sick and having to keep running to the loo, not good at work :blush:

How is your home day going Hope?

:dance: 13 is a wonderful harvest well done! Now you need to rest up and start picturing your uterus as a nice comfy place ready for the embryos to be put back home. Any idea whether you'll do a 2 3 or 5 day transfer?

Zowie thats great news, how many follies did they say you had? was it 6? 13 is fab :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Glad you dont feel to sore :thumbup:

Oh Tink an upset tummy doesn't sound like fun. Did you say you suffered from IBS?

Home day is going well, I'm able to be productive while just sitting here quietly and not running around and expending energy chatting! Who needs to attend a meeting in person when you can just join by telephone :)

Thanks Hope :hugs:

I don't know yet, but I think as a clinic they lean towards 5 day transfer, but I suppose we will get an idea tomorrow. I've already warned the nurses I'll probably cry when they ring! :haha:

Xx

Hope - That sounds like my kind of meeting :winkwink: Yes I do suffer with IBS so maybe the meds have just agrivated it :thumbup:

Thanks tinks, yes they said I had 6 ready with 2 more possible. So I was expecting 4/6. But I still won't let myself believe it really, I think I'm not happy unless I'm thinking the worst! :haha:
xx

Zowie that really is amazing, I have everything crossed for you.

I guess we think the worse to mentally prepare but I am sure it will be fine. I know you will have said but are having ICSI?

Yeah we're having icsi. Hubby is a bit worried amount the amount he produced, but volume is one of the problems we have. I'm hoping we'll get some info on the count tomorrow as well, last test he did, there was 10mil with 90% abnormals so 1mil "good" ones! So I'm intrigued to see if his count has improved!

Hi girls, wow this thread moves fast! just spent ages trying to catch up but my laptop keeps crashing so sorry if i miss lots out here...

Rosa- Yay for stimming and i hope its going well x

Chris- Sounds like u made the right choice but im sorry it was not straightforward. Lots of chance with a diff protocol next time tho x

Tinks- Hope your follies are developing nicely x

Traskey- Hope u are doing well x

Kelly- Congrats on being pupo x

ST- Hope all is going well with u x

Princess- Annoying when u get someone unhelpful on the phone but hope u sort it all out soon and get a start date x

Zowiey- Fab result! good luck x

Sorry to those i have missed. Had a stressful few days and its my dads scan on fri which im worried about as he is more breathless and tired etc so lots to contend with at this time but praying my cycle continues to run smoothly and gives us the longed for bfp soon xxx

:hi: AQ - Sorry to hear you have yet more stress :hugs: I have everything crossed for you dads scan on Friday. Hope you are taking care of yourself.

Thanks Tinks.
I pray all is fine with my dad.
Hope all this stress wont have any bearing on the outcome of this treatment?

How r u doing? xxx

Thats why you need to rest and releax as much as possible :hugs:

I am doing ok thanks, feeling a quite queasy and have an upset tummy but its going ok so far.

Hi AQ, I'm glad you stopped by I was starting to worry about you. Hope everything goes well with your dad's scan. I know we all try and keep ourselves as calm as possible but I'm pretty sure fate has already decided whether we'll each get a BFP or not. On one of those test tube babies there was a couple who got a bfn on their first relaxed cycle, then on the cycle where anything and everything went wrong in their lives they got a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->