IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Tinks- Hope your upset tummy gets better soon x

Hope- I think you are right really that what is meant to be will be. Just hard to chill and go with fate when u want something soo badly but nothing else we can do is there? how are u finding dr? im shattered and very low with it now so cant wait to start stimms x

Evening everyone!

Tinks, sorry the IBS is playing up. It will be the meds for sure.

Hope, glad you were able to stay at home today and feel a little better.

Zowiey, 13 eggs :wohoo: That's amazing considering what you thought you were getting! Lots of rest now. No housework!

AQ, hope your dad's scan goes well Friday.

Hi to Hpyns, Princess, Chris, Rosa, how are you doing today?

Oh and I feel dreadful but it's all worth it! Roll on tomorrow :D

Aq, I hope everything goes ok for your dad on Friday :hugs: be gentle on yourself, and take things as easy as you can. Xx

Hope, I agree to, I think our fate has already been decided, and am trying to keep in the mind frame of what will be, will be!

xxx

Thanks trask! You'll be fine, it really isn't that bad, I'd rather do this a million times than ever have another HSG!

What time do you have to be in for?
xxx

Hey ladies!

Tinks hope you feel better soon, my digestion is all out of wack too :(

Hope, I think fate plays it's hand but we can influence it by lots of PMA!!!

Zowie, Wow! That's a lot of eggs!! Take care of those ovaries they must be sore :hugs:

Traskey it's all worth it, it's all worth it :thumbup:

AFM my emotions are all over the place. One second I'm walking on sunshine and just "know" I'm PG, and then next I'm crying and convinced it hasn't worked. Ugh. This is hard.

I'm scheduled for 8am. Got to be there for 7.30! Pups are going to spend the night with my mum and dad as they didn't fancy a visit at 6 to drop them off :haha:

Hpyns, hang in there with the PMA. You have done so well. I'm sure the 2ww is going to feel like forever!

So, we're going to do IUI on Friday! :happydance: Dr. K suggested it so that I don't feel like I took all those shots for nothing and there is a small chance it'll work (about 15% though) BUT I was given only a 10% chance that my body would grow 2 more eggs over the weekend, and it grew 3! So my body keeps on amazing. Maybe it can amaze one more time!

So, I'll have 6 or 7 eggs for the IUI on Friday. The most I've ever had was 3! And I only had 1 shot of Ovidrel....this time I'm taking 2!!

So fx'd!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

worth a shot Chris, or two :rofl: Go for it! Fingers crossed and loads of :dust:

Traskey - Just one more day hun, hang on in there :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hypns4life - It is such a rollercoaster, keep thinking possitive :hugs:

Chris - GL for the IUI on Friday, 15% isn't all that bad when you think IVF is grouped as 25%. FX hun :thumbup:

Princess - Any news????

Dont think I will be around much tonight, headng to bed with my kindle very soon. Light weight :haha:

Traskey. Good luck for the morning honey :dust:

Chris yay for Iui I think its a wonderful idea, might as well since you're all drugged up and you know the eggs are there :dust: :dust:

AQ I'm starting to feel tired now these past couple of days, I'm just not sleeping very well, either can't sleep. Or wake up too early. Or wake up in the night. Yesterday was hideous and I was so tired at work I felt really spaced out. Stayed home today and feeling much better, just tired. Will try and get another early night today and then have a proper day off tomorrow so more lounging on the sofa watching tv with my knitting!

:wave: to everyone I missed.

Hi ladies...
Zowiey what awesome numbers... well done..!!.. take it easy now and rest up... fingers crossed for your phone call tomorrow... xx

Traskey good luck tomorrow..... xx

Chris good luck on friday 6 or 7 eggs for IUI is splendid number, i hope i get that many for IVF...!!! xx

Hi Tinks, enjoy your early night... and i hope your belly gets better soon.. i know how you feel as i also get IBS... xx

AQ look after yourself and i hope your dads scan goes ok... xx

Hope glad your day was restful for you... xx

Hypn4life hugs for you... xx

nothing going on for me apart from ive decided my left leg does not like injections.. gotta give my other one a break though till i start stimming and then it will be both legs every day...

Hi to Rosababy ST 4ever and anyone ive missed... hope you all managed to enjoy some sunshine today.... xxx

lou

Just saw this on my clinic's forum and thought I'd share it here...

With every tear that falls, there is a lost heart that calls.
it calls to say I'm here, don't dispair, I will come to you
when the time is right, when you least expect me and through
the quiet night open your heart to me, accept me, I will be there
in the end.
Your wait may be long, you may get frustrated by the whole
ordeal. In the end I will be real. While others around you are
succeeding your heart goes on bleeding.
I would thank you for being patient, I would thank you for
being the kind of person who shows persistance. If it were not
for this, I may never get the chance to have an existence.
In the chaos of your day, the calm of your night, let your heart
soar and take flight.
For so many tears, for so many years. You have been trying,
thinking of giving up but never doing it. In the end you just keep
on going in the hopes that I will come to you, the one who deserves
me, the one who can love me as no other can. You will be that
mother that you always wanted to be. Just you keep waiting for me.

Hope that was beautiful, it made me cry! I sincerely hope that every single lady here get their beautiful babies one day very soon. xxx

Sorry for no personals. I'll catch up tomorrow!!

Copied from my Journal!

Quick update!! I'm in a lot of pain!! I've developed ohss, had some extra fluid drained today and been put on medication for it. I also have to monitor my fluid intake and out take and report to the clinic every day. I'm so bloated I can hardly breathe. If the pain gets any worse then I have to go to A&E. Praying that doesnt happen!! completely different to last time, didnt have any pain at all last time. Was sick as a dog the whole way home, not nice!!

On a happier note we got 20 eggs of which 18 were mature enough to use. Fertilization report tomorrow! will update as soon as hear. The decision as to which day embryo transfer will be has been taken out of our hands. They wont do a day 3 transfer because of the ohss, my body needs time to heal. If still no better on day 5 they no transfer will take place and the embryos will be frozen for another cycle!! need prayers again girls!! Those prayers for the sperm worked a treat! Thank you

Love to you all and thanks for all the good luck wishes

Oh my goodness Doodar you poor thing! Bumper harvest so good on you, fx that the nasty ohss goes away quickly and you can do a 5 day tx :dust:

Get better Doodar!!!! I hope you can have your blast transfer as fresh and be nice and healthy for it.

Chris I think IUI is amazing. I'm praying for ya.

2dp3dt man this is going by so SLOW!

zowie looking good, and good luck!

Hope- That was beautiful and so true. Im sure we all have our lil babies waiting in the wings of our angels to be sent to us x

Hpyns- You will feel all over the place hun. That is how i feel now and its not even the 2ww... one day il be positive and the next convinced it wont work. Its natural in our situation. Hope it goes fast for you and that you get your BFP x

Doodar- You are in my prayers hun and i really hope that transfer can go ahead this cycle but of course your health comes first x

Looplew- Can you not inject in your belly? thats where i do mine and iv had no probs really. My friend says it hurts more in the leg? hope things calm down x

xxx

Chris- Great news about IUI as it gives u a chance with this cycle. Good luck! x

Kelly9- Aww bet it drags! im trying to think of ways to keep busy with mine! it was bad enough when i could conceive naturally let alone with IVF! hang in there x

AFM- Feeling exhausted and very emotional so off to bed for me soon and hope i feel a lil better tomorrow to cope with another day xxx

The whole process feels like it drags but I guess at the same time I can't believe I'm just waiting for a blood test now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->