IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

ST. Good luck for your scan today. Hope those eggies are ready for Monday.

Zowiey. Are you waiting on any calls today? How are you feeling?

Hpyns. Keep up the pma. You still have lots of time for your embies to do their thing.

Hope. Hope the witch comes soon for you.

Tinks. Hope the jabs are getting easier.

Chris. Good luck with Iui today.

AQ. Hope dad was well and you aren't feeling too rough with the nausea.

Rosa. You are brave doing your own. Dh did all mine x

Lou. How are you and how was the party?

Kelly 4dpt : dust: for hatching embies.

AFM. Resting in bed today and waiting on my phone call to see if any fertilise. God i hope so x

ST hope your not in too much pain, good luck for the scan this afternoon :hugs:

AQ hope your feeling better today :hugs:

Hope witchy never shows when you want her too. I think she knows when we're doing ivf and does it purpose. Hope she shows soon :hugs:

Hypns It's hard isnt it. I'm a serial tester too and I promised myself I wouldnt do it this time round but I know I will. Sending big hugs and lots of :dust: for otd.

Kelly hows it going pupo lady. 2ww is the worst part isnt it :hugs:

Zowiey good luck for todays call, nerve wracking time. On edge every time the phone rings.

You too trask, well done for 16 eggies you star!! sorry your in pain too. It's awful isnt it. Big hugs :hugs: and can't wait to hear your fertilization report.

Rosa try not to worry hun everyone is different. If i went off my previous ec, I would say I didnt have any problems at all and certainly no pain didnt even need pain killers. I'm actually shocked that I was in pain this time round. I was so relaxed when I went in for ec because I thought nothing to it, been here before and its fine. Even the nurse commented on how relaxed I was. It's really hard for me to share the experience of being in pain because I really dont want to put anyone off.:hugs:

Tinx Hows the jabbing going hun? sounds like your doing fabulous!:hugs:

Lew hope your daughter had a good birthday, hope your not puffed out from all the balloon blowing lol.

Chris so glad to hear that your going ahead with iui, it would have been a waste of all those eggies. Good luck will be thinking about you :hugs:

Hope thats everyone. Hugs to anyone I've missed :hugs:

AFM I can stand up straight today :wohoo: I'm feeling much better than yesterday. Still in a bit of pain and still bloated but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I managed to get hold of some stronger pain killers and I think the meds that the clinic put me on are starting to work there magic. I'm happy to put up with the side effects now :haha:. I slept through the night too until I woke up shouting and scared hubby half to death :haha: I dreamt he pushed me off the end of a pier into the sea :haha: think he deserved to be woken for that :haha: Must be the meds making me have weird dreams.

Awaiting my call from the clinic to see how my little embies are coming along. I'm feeling much more positive that transfer will go ahead now.:happydance:

Had the call :happydance: 11 embies still going strong. 9 at 4 cell stage and 2 at 2 cell stage. She said it terms of grading we have 8 that are top grade. I'm so happy :happydance:

Doodar- FAB news! when are u looking at transfer? x

Hope, Tinks, Traskey, Princess, Rosa, ST, loopylew, Hpyns and all the gang- hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for lack of personals im just shattered today as still not feeling great with this tummy bug and im going to help my dad with his shopping now and then his scan later xxx

Trask & doddar, fab news!!

Aq, I hope everything goes ok with your dad :hugs:

Well I got the call! Of the 10 We have:
2x 1 cells, these have stopped dividing now though.
4x 2 cells
1x 3 cells
2x 4 cells , the embrologist said these were "top quality" :happydance:
1x 5 cell

So transfer is Monday unless anything drastically happens overnight, then we go in tomorrow. Have to start on the pessaries Tomorrow too!
So all in all they are mostly where they should, so I really can't ask for more. She said she was really pleased with how they are going so far. I asked where they should be and she said at day 2 she would want to see them at between 2& 4 cells, so I'm happy!
xxx

IUI #8 done! :thumbup:

6 eggs. So, we're good. Dr. K said the semen sample was good. So, we just have to sit back now and wait. Oh I pushed for the progesterone tabs so he gave me those as well. You all know of my spotting issues and I suspect part of my infertility might have to do with that as well (just a hunch)

I am in sooooo much pain though! All 6 of my eggs are about to ovulate and it feels like knife stabs. OUCH!!

I took Tylenol...took some of the edge off but not much.

I feel a little more confident in this IUI because 2 things have changed:

1) I have 6 to 7 eggs (whereas before I had only 3)
2) I am now going to take Prometrium to help with my spotting

So we'll see..still would have much preferred the egg retrieval today. But with only 6 or 7 eggs, I think we made the right decision to wait until we can get more.

Doodar that's fantastic that you have 11 embies growing away :dance:

Aq. Feel better soon :hugs:

Zowiey. Ten for you. That's fantastic. Grow eggies. Grow x

Chris. Yay for your 6-7 eggies for iui. That's fab!

Afm we've had 7 fertilise. My lucky number so fingers crossed x

:hug: for everyone else x

Doodar, great news that the 11 embies are still going strong!

Traskey, 7 embies is great! Fx'd for you!

Zowiey, yay for 10!!

Zowiey- Fab news! one of those is your baby! or 2! lol x

Trask- Fab news for u too! soon be pupo x

Chris- Glad you went for the IUI and really hope it works for you x

Hi to everyone else.

Im off the hospital with my dad now so il be back on later xxx

Hi all! well my ec is now tuesday not monday!! Grrr so annoying as more days of pain, yay! and now I have to move my parents evening at school to the week after.....headteacher prob not happy about it or parents but oh well!
Also now if we get to do a 5 day transfer that will be on the day of my mums birthday party! Please don't think im ungrateful though as I not its just annoying!!:growlmad:
It changed to Tuesday because about half of my follies are not the optimum size yet, however I now have 30 measurable follies!!! they were all measured, 18 on right and 12 on left! the smallest is 12 mm and the largest is 24mm, a whole bunch of them are kinda: 14, 15,16,17mm so almost there! They like them to be over 18 or 20 I think, I can't remember! she said the pain is partly because they are getting so big that the left ovary is now almost on top of the right. How weird!? they always look quite far from each other in pictures in books but I guess their not really! :shrug:
She also said what we had mentioned on here-that the bladder does press on them.

So I now have tonights gonal F, then cetrotide and gonal f tommorow, then cetrotide on sunday morning and trigger shot at quarter to midnight! In at 10.45 on tuesday for ec! have also been given for after ec, progesterone suppositories (oh joy can't wait to stick them up me!:blush:) and antibiotics.

I will totally just rest this weekend!-but now still got to go into school on monday........:growlmad:

Trask-7 fertilised is brilliant, how ru feeling today?

Chris-yay for a iui-you got to have higher odds with all the pros you have!:baby:

loopy-I love childrens/teenagers birthday parties! I'm sure she is to old for jelly and icecream though!

AQ-how did your dad's scan go? ru feeling any better?:hugs:

Zowie -10 is fab! from how many, was it 13?

Doodar-yay for 11 is it? wow we have some great numbers going on today from our 3 soon to be pupo ladies, Trask, Zowie and Doodar! :baby:

Hypns-FX for when you next test! :)

hello princess, delly, 4everyoung, rosa, hope and everyone else!:hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow 30 follies! You go girl!

I know what you mean about the pain! I mean I only have 6 or 7 mature follies and I am in so much pain!! My doctor told me just to take Tylenol...it takes the edge off but still feels like knives stabbing!

Yes, it's the same thing. Tylenol and paracetamol are both acetaminophen. We call it Tylenol here.

Doodar, your eggies are doing great!
Zowie and Traskey those are fabulous numbers! I had one that was 10 cells at day 3 which was a bit faster then what the clinic would expect so they didn't use it but it is frozen now.

Chris great for the IUI! I hope ov isn't to bad and you get some good news soon.

AF I hope your dad is well.

ST thats a TON of eggs! Good luck to you!!

Me: I'm hanging in there, 1ww now! Which is kind of nice. and all my bloat is finally gone! I can fit into my clothing now :)

Hi to anyone I missed!

Zowiey sounds like your embies are doing fabulous :happydance:

Chris :happydance: yay for iui and 6 or 7 is great :thumbup: so glad you didnt abandon hun :hugs:

AQ :hugs:

Trasky 7 is a great number well done, can't wait to hear how they coming along tomorrow. Hope your getting lots of rest :hugs:

ST it's funny how different clincs do things differently. My follies were all between 12 and 16 when I triggered. Wow 30 follies is quite an amount it's no wonder your feeling it. Good luck for ec hun sorry your having to re-arrange things though :hugs:

Kelly Ooooh 1ww it's exciting!!! countdown begin. Will you test early or are you gonna be good and hold out.

Wow everyone's getting ready to be PUPO!!!

Congrats on the embabies Trask, Zowie and Doodar :happydance: Those are great numbers.

ST that's a LOT of follicles!! I hope you can take it easy the next few days while those momma ovaries are loaded!

AQ hope your belly feels better soon.

Chris glad to hear that you're able to do IUI and that you're feeling much more positive about it this time :thumbup:

Trying to stay upbeat and happy today. It's a beautiful day and it's probably one of the last sunny summer days for a long long time. I'm planning on soaking up some sunshine and keeping those pesky negative thoughts far far away.

Doodar, so relieved to hear that you're feeling better today. Don't worry about sharing the details of your pain, to be honest I'd rather know what's possible even if it's not a definite that I'll suffer. The unknown scares me much more! It's also good to know that you didn't have this awful experience the first time around! 8 top graders is such good news too :thumbup:

Zowiey :dance: for your beautiful embryos too! Are you doing progesterone suppositories? That is the one bit of this I really am not looking forward to, everyone keeps warning me how messy they are :lol:

Chris I'm sure this was the right decision for you and I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed that this is the Iui that works. Actually I'll not cross them too tightly or you might end up with sextuplets! :dust:

trasky 7 is always a lucky number! :dance: when are you likely to have ET?

ST boo to delaying EC, but they know what they're doing so it will be for the best. Shame you have to reschedule parents evening though, just think if you do it the next week then you'll have a super little secret while you're talking to the mums and dads because you'll be pupo!

Kelly, wow one week down already, it's flying by, probably not for you though right! Yay for fitting in your clothes again.

AQ, how did the appt go honey? Hope you and dad are ok

Afm the witch is here (almost) and I've gone to pieces. I can't cope with meds and this freak humidity. I made the mistake of letting my blood sugar get to low so by the time i got home i was tired, hungry, crampy and tearful and burst into tears because i couldn't spread margarine on my bread :lol: hope I'm not like this all weekend!

:wave: if i missed you :wave:

Hyp we posted together. Sunshine always helps to flush away the blues :dust:

Hello Ladies!

I was hoping to join your group! :blush: My name is Michelle and I am on my first IVF cycle after unsuccessful Clomid and Femara cycles and 3 failed IUI attempts with injectables. Here are my stats:

Name: Michelle
Reason for infertility: PCOS
Years TTC: 2 yrs
Treatment to date: 3 IUI's, Clomid, Femara, Injectibles
Bloods - Normal
Scan - Normal
HSG - Clear
Next Stage - IVF. I'm on bcp's until Oct 11th, then Follistim and Menopur injections start on the 12th. Egg collection Oct 23rd-27th (approx)

Hope: Sorry it's a rough day. Hope the blues is swept away for you too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->