IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

trasky 7 is always a lucky number! :dance: when are you likely to have ET?

Afm the witch is here (almost) and I've gone to pieces. I can't cope with meds and this freak humidity. I made the mistake of letting my blood sugar get to low so by the time i got home i was tired, hungry, crampy and tearful and burst into tears because i couldn't spread margarine on my bread :lol: hope I'm not like this all weekend!

Hope I felt just like that on Wednesday! Just chill out tonight, maybe have a bath, get really calm before bed and hopefully you will sleep well. :sleep:Things will be better in the morning I promise! everything seems worse when we are overtired!:hugs:

Ooh I meant to say I got my fertility bracelet the other day from fertile earth, its so pretty! and they put a little sachet of 'baby dust' in the packaging which i thought was really sweet! It's really glitter, but I still put it under my pillow! :haha: hopefully the BFP fairy will visit!x

Hope I hope the day starts to look up for you!

Welcome pet! Good luck on your journey!

I'm not going to poas still oct 6 or 7 I'll be 13-14 dpo then. I'm going to try to behave myself and be a good girl then use my last frer. My officially blood test isnt till oct 11 though cause of the holiday but I can't wait that long. So I guess 1 week left. I bet you I'll almost puke waiting for the results when I do poas.

ST- Wow that is a ton of follies! make sure you drink lots of water after EC :)

Hope- Im glad the witch has arrived x

Kelly9- I like your restraint! lol. Il be poas everyday no doubt. x

Well my dad had his scan and results take a wk... so praying all is ok.
Had my needle an it bloody hurt me tonight! getting sick of them now but all coming along isnt it? xxx

AQ: I'm just to scared to do it sooner. I don't want to see a bfn. :nope:

Yeah i guess i would be the same after going thru all this treatment Kelly.
I have been pregnant twice in the past and was so happy with my bfps but when it went wrong i was devastated so i think il feel very nervous intill i actually see my baby on that scan moving about :) xxx

Nooooo we dont allow talk like that, your not allowed to say the N word!
I'm sending you a bucket load of PMA and :dust:

AQ sorry Jab hurt, big hugs for better jab tomorrow :hugs:

Hope so sorry you've had a rough day. I think it tests us all at some point, have a good cry hun it's allowed :hugs:

Hypns not long to go now :hugs:

Pets welcome to world of ivf :hugs: girls on here are a great support.

AFM I had my first clexane jab tonight, I was totally pooping myself. The needle looked so much thicker. I even told hubby I couldnt do it, but we got there in the end and it wasn't so bad, just a bit stingy.

Hope I hope the day starts to look up for you!

Welcome pet! Good luck on your journey!

I'm not going to poas still oct 6 or 7 I'll be 13-14 dpo then. I'm going to try to behave myself and be a good girl then use my last frer. My officially blood test isnt till oct 11 though cause of the holiday but I can't wait that long. So I guess 1 week left. I bet you I'll almost puke waiting for the results when I do poas.

thanks dear! hoping that you get a :bfp: in a couple weeks!!!

Nooooo we dont allow talk like that, your not allowed to say the N word!
I'm sending you a bucket load of PMA and :dust:

AQ sorry Jab hurt, big hugs for better jab tomorrow :hugs:

Hope so sorry you've had a rough day. I think it tests us all at some point, have a good cry hun it's allowed :hugs:

Hypns not long to go now :hugs:

Pets welcome to world of ivf :hugs: girls on here are a great support.

AFM I had my first clexane jab tonight, I was totally pooping myself. The needle looked so much thicker. I even told hubby I couldnt do it, but we got there in the end and it wasn't so bad, just a bit stingy.

Thanks so much! It is going to be great to have a support system through my journey :hugs:

Doodar- well done with the jab and glad it was not too bad x

Pet- Welcome to the forum and good luck with your journey x

Queen- Thank you so much! Happy that I have wonderful ladies out there to support me :dust:

Doodar, thanks for smacking that negativity out of me. I am cramping today, which according to the time frame posted earlier I'd be implanting today so I am feeling very positive today. I will have to start looking out for sore boobies, as that was my first symptom last time.

ST: can you post a pic of your bracelet? I've never heard of them.

Pet: thanks! I won't be waiting weeks though, only 1 more thank god.

Doodar, thanks for smacking that negativity out of me. I am cramping today, which according to the time frame posted earlier I'd be implanting today so I am feeling very positive today. I will have to start looking out for sore boobies, as that was my first symptom last time.

ST: can you post a pic of your bracelet? I've never heard of them.

Pet: thanks! I won't be waiting weeks though, only 1 more thank god.

Oh, right on!!! Throwing tons of :dust: your way!!

Hiya pet! welcome!:)

kelly-the bracelet is actually from fertile garden not fertile earth, doh! I'm rubbish with pics, haven't got a clue but if you google fertile garden it should come up! there are lots to choose from all with different gemstones. The company seem really nice, took the time to write a little good luck note, and including the 'baby dust'! I live in England and it came really quickly from America!xx

Hiya pet! welcome!:)

kelly-the bracelet is actually from fertile garden not fertile earth, doh! I'm rubbish with pics, haven't got a clue but if you google fertile garden it should come up! there are lots to choose from all with different gemstones. The company seem really nice, took the time to write a little good luck note, and including the 'baby dust'! I live in England and it came really quickly from America!xx

:hi: thank you!!! i look forward to hearing some great advice from you ladies!

T, 7 embies!!! :wohoo: Rest up and feel better.

Hope, I'll lend you my big girl pants. :rofl: I'm a huge baby when it comes to pain, but I seem to be stepping up to the plate lately, which gives me confidence. I'm sure we'll be fine after the retrieval. Do you know when yours will be yet? AF come yet? I'm sorry you're emotional. I get the same way when i"m hungry. Dh never leaves home without a snack for me. :rofl:

How hot IS it over the pond today? It's a gorgeous 70 with a cool breeze right now over in Virginia. PERFECT fall day. :flower:

Doodar, yay for 11 strong! How many do you think you'll transfer? When is transfer date?

Zowiey, YOU have a great number too! 10?! This is all giving me so much hope! good luck with the pessaries. :sick: Not looking forward to that part.

Chris, YAY! I woke up and thought about you and your iui today! :flower: Glad it went well, and that the :spermy: were on top of their game! When is the beta? SO glad you got some progesterone out of it. That'll help. :thumbup:

ST, sorry your ec has been moved, but this will give your eggies more time to grow and get strong! Don't worry about work. It's not as important as family. They'll be just fine.

Hpyns, sunny days definitely help. How's the temp up there in Montana? Where abouts in the state are you? I adore Montana! Gorgeous up there!!

Pet, welcome! Yay for your first ivf cycle! It's my first (and hopefully only!) one too.

Doodar, what's clexane? Glad it didn't hurt. I DESPISE those larger needles!

Afm, feeling good today! Doing my own jab the other night really gave me confidence. Emotions are being held at bay pretty well, an apart from some annoying work issues, I'm doing pretty good! Starting to feel my ovaries...they're at work!! :happydance: Had my first scan since I've been stimming this morning, and they said I have a few follies on each side, and that what I had was completely normal and I was right where I should be at this point. That's good! I asked will my retrieval still be on the 7th, and she said I'm right on schedule so far. I have scans again on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday :wacko: so I expect I'll know for sure then. Trigger shot will be Wed most likely.

Come on eggies...GROW!!!!!!

Here's a question: did you grow MORE follies as the stimming went on, or did they current ones just get bigger? Last scan, before stimming started, I had about 6-8 on either side. Today, she counted two on the left (that can't be good! the doc DID say let's see how that left side does...it's a bit smaller than the right) and like 4 or 5 on the right. Will I get more?? That's not a whole lot! :wacko: And yet, I'm "normal" says the nurse. :shrug:

T, 7 embies!!! :wohoo: Rest up and feel better.

Hope, I'll lend you my big girl pants. :rofl: I'm a huge baby when it comes to pain, but I seem to be stepping up to the plate lately, which gives me confidence. I'm sure we'll be fine after the retrieval. Do you know when yours will be yet? AF come yet? I'm sorry you're emotional. I get the same way when i"m hungry. Dh never leaves home without a snack for me. :rofl:

How hot IS it over the pond today? It's a gorgeous 70 with a cool breeze right now over in Virginia. PERFECT fall day. :flower:

Doodar, yay for 11 strong! How many do you think you'll transfer? When is transfer date?

Zowiey, YOU have a great number too! 10?! This is all giving me so much hope! good luck with the pessaries. :sick: Not looking forward to that part.

Chris, YAY! I woke up and thought about you and your iui today! :flower: Glad it went well, and that the :spermy: were on top of their game! When is the beta? SO glad you got some progesterone out of it. That'll help. :thumbup:

ST, sorry your ec has been moved, but this will give your eggies more time to grow and get strong! Don't worry about work. It's not as important as family. They'll be just fine.

Hpyns, sunny days definitely help. How's the temp up there in Montana? Where abouts in the state are you? I adore Montana! Gorgeous up there!!

Pet, welcome! Yay for your first ivf cycle! It's my first (and hopefully only!) one too.

Doodar, what's clexane? Glad it didn't hurt. I DESPISE those larger needles!

Afm, feeling good today! Doing my own jab the other night really gave me confidence. Emotions are being held at bay pretty well, an apart from some annoying work issues, I'm doing pretty good! Starting to feel my ovaries...they're at work!! :happydance: Had my first scan since I've been stimming this morning, and they said I have a few follies on each side, and that what I had was completely normal and I was right where I should be at this point. That's good! I asked will my retrieval still be on the 7th, and she said I'm right on schedule so far. I have scans again on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday :wacko: so I expect I'll know for sure then. Trigger shot will be Wed most likely.

Come on eggies...GROW!!!!!!

Here's a question: did you grow MORE follies as the stimming went on, or did they current ones just get bigger? Last scan, before stimming started, I had about 6-8 on either side. Today, she counted two on the left (that can't be good! the doc DID say let's see how that left side does...it's a bit smaller than the right) and like 4 or 5 on the right. Will I get more?? That's not a whole lot! :wacko: And yet, I'm "normal" says the nurse. :shrug:

Thanks so much rosa! That is so exciting that you are doing IVF as well! I am sending lots of positive thoughts and :dust: your way! How has it been going with the injections? They will have me on Follistim and Menopur and use Ganirelix for my antagonist. I am just nervous :sad1: about the pain we will be in from the ovaries ballooning up! Hang in there chica we are here to support you! :friends:

Yes the sun is wonderful :cloud9: It's in the low 70s during the day and mid 30s at night, pretty nice weather for this time of year. Soon we'll get some rain and then bring on the snow!!! We live on the western half out in the country right in a valley of the Rocky Mountains, I love it! I moved DH back to my home so we could raise our children here :)

Stimming grew the follies I already had and also got a few more to grow from about 5mm all the way to 15mm so they were ready for the trigger shot. So you could definitely get more mature ones than you have right now :thumbup:

Rosa I got a few more follies to as stimming went on, but I also found depending which doc was doing the scan that day that they all count differently so I got different numbers till egg collection.

Hpyns, are you close to the Alberta/Montana border? I live about 45mins to an hour away from the rockies. Aren't they beautiful!

Thanks everyone!

I actually on have 8 embies as 2 stopped dividing at the 1 cell stage :sad: but I'm happy with my 8! I've woken up super early again! The embrologist said she would ring by 9 if we needed to go in today, so now I'm on edge again waiting for the phone to ring :dohh: I so wish I was the kind of person to loose weight with anxiety! Instead I tend to eat for England!

Rosa, I was always told I had about 14 follies on my right and about 8 on my left, and that they were growing well. then on my final scan she told me I had 6 follies ready with 2 a possibility! I was so upset, I was expecting so much more! But then they managed to retrieve 13 eggs, 12 of which were classed as mature??! So figure that out! If every follie has a 75% chance of containing an egg, well then that doesn't add up!! So my point is (after a lot of waffle!) I wouldn't really worry too much, I'm guessing the scanning isn't so exact, and as long as they are happy with what you have, you will probably be fine! :hugs:

Hello & :wave: to everyone else!

It looks like I may not be around much for even longer! Hubby has now managed to screw up the modem :growlmad: I told him not to touch it! We have a man coming out Tuesday to set it up anyway, and now we'll probably have to wait longer to receive a new modem! Bloody man! He just couldn't stand to let another man come and sort it out! :haha: although I did get a back massage and gentle tummy rub out it!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->