IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Thanks hypns, I guess if I had any kind of sign that it worked that would be enough but apart from the sore wrist and now my entire arm and shoulder I have nothing. This wait is just to long. I'm going to go to bed early tonight. I look forward to your test results possibly tomorrow! Good luck!

ST, sorry I'm late with this but I'd definitely call your doctor hun!

Kelly, I definitely think that thinking procedures haven't worked is a defense mechanism. :hugs: Have faith hun. Stay positive!

I'll try Chris, heres to a more positive day! and on the plus side I went to call in sick for work tomorrow cause I can't use my right arm anymore and apparently I wasn't scheduled anyway. So there ya go. I've called my clinic to ask about the arm and wrist pain and the numbness and tingling so hopefully they'll get back to me tomorrow. So I may end up going in to have it looked at.

I also just realized that my beta on Oct 11 isn't a beta at all! It's just a lab run urine pregnancy test! :saywhat:! So whats the difference between me doing it at home and or me going in to have it done!

ST: I hope you got a hold of your clinic.

How long before trigger shot do you stop Stims? How long before ER do you do the trigger shot?

stims stop the day before trigger and trigger is about 36 hours before collection.

ST, i'm sorry you spilt some of your drug. Call the clinic but I think the worst case scenario will be one more day of stimming. Best case will be they'll carry on regardless.

Kelly, i'm sorry about all the pain in your arm. Any idea what's causing it?

Morning!

Just wanted to say good luck to traskey today! I hope you have lots of nicely divided embies!

ST, hope you manage to get through to your clinic, huge :hugs:

I'm still having to use my phone and for some reason the 3G signal only works in the morning :growlmad: I'm actually shocked at how much me rely on the Internet, it's actually embarrassing!

Anyway, I didnt get a call yesterday, so 2mrw is transfer day! So I'm hoping we have a few good quality blasts. She said Friday, that we would need at least 4 good quality day 3 embies for them to take them to day 5 so fingers crossed!!

Doddar good luck for your transfer tomorrow! How are you feeling?

Also does anyone else feel like this isn't real? I really cannot get my head around the fact that we are coming to the end of our first ivf! So bizarre!

xxxx

:wohoo: Zowiey, that's fab news. Your little embies are going strong to blastocyst. That's great news :happydance:

I'm expecting my phone call any minute :sick:

Zowiey- That is fab they are going to blast! yes it feels very surreal that i am about to start stimming as dr seemed like a lifetime away at one point! and now you will soon be pupo! must be so excited and nervous x

ST- Ah sorry u are feeling panicky over meds hun. I would deffo call clinic and ask them but as trask said, i think all will be fine x

Trask- Good luck for phone call! x

Googoo- welcome. Please tell us a little about yourself :) x

Hi to everyone else. Hope you all have a nice sunday. Im off to church a bit later and then im meeting a few girls from work for a roast dinner :) weather has really changed today hasnt it girls?! xxx

AQ sounds like a lovely way to spend Sunday, enjoy it. It's still baking hot here :wacko:

My little embies are doing great and we are going to blasto with a transfer Tuesday. Clinic also confirmed I have mild OHSS so that explains why i've felt so awful. It's not normal to be like this so your ec will all be fine :)

St call your clinic, but i wonder if you might actually be ok since you were so close anyway.

Zoweiy :dust: for those cute little blasties!

Kelly make sure you tell the Dr about you IVF, I don't want to worry you but isn't shoulder pain a sign of an eptopic?

AQ Sunday roast sounds yummy. We still appear to have wall to wall sunshine but I've only just got up so not sure how warm it is.

Sorry no more personals, lots of pages to catch up on! Had a late night last night over at a friends house for dinner and board games. Was a pain having to get ut 8 to sniff but I went back to bed and was able to sleep a couple of hours more. Woke up by lower back pain from these darn cramps. Going to get the hot water bottle on it today as it's a bit cooler in here.

No Sunday plans for me other than a quick tidy because the inlaws are coming on Tuesday and the spare room bed is covered with my clothes :lol: then I'm going to catch up on strictly :)

I've never heard that but the pain started in my wrist and it hurts way more there the shoulder huffed a bit yesterday (not today) but likely from me not moving it much to protect my wrist. Besides it would be to early for an ectopic to show signs I'd think. Still waiting on the clinic to call me.

Hpyns are you testing today?

Thank-you girls for all the advice on the spilt drug accident! I didn't call in the end (please don't think im crazy) I just assumed it would be ok as it's the last one and I still got 1 75iu dose instead of 150iu and thats all some people have any way. DH assured me it would be fine, not that he is any kind of expert but with trigger tonight I don't think they would have said I needed another day stimming because of it. If I had spilt the full 150iu that would be different-I would have freaked to have not had my last dose at all! Oh god I hope it will be ok.

AQ-still lovely weather here! I know what you and rosa mean about can't believe you are doing ivf! I get that sometimes too, I never thought I would need something like this! and (stupidly) I always thought it was just something that older women had! how wrong!x

Rosa-I would have gone for the 1500cal option! Im feeling naughty today......might get takeaway later!

Trask-fab news, so is et defo tuesday? fantastic! they will be blasts then?xxx

GL doodar and zowiey -such brill news for both of you getting blasts!xx

St I forgot to mention my clini had me coast my last day before trigger as in not take any gonalf and my eggies got bigger still. I am sure you're fine!

Thank-you Kelly!! yeah I know some places do get you to coast. Oh I feel better now thank-you!

How ru feeling? I hope the pain in your wrist goes soon and the other aches too. Have your clinic called, or will that not be until tommorrow? I love your embie pics!!! Im so excited to see mine and I just found out on friday that my clinic gives you a pic too, so im really pleased about that! xxx

Wrist is still very sore unfortunately. My clinic is open 7 days a week but they are minimal
Staff so I may not hear back till tomorrow. I hope they'll call today though I have gotten calls back on sat and sun so maybe. I am feeling better today. Am crampy atm but tired and sick of waiting for an answer! I'm going out to get a two pack of frers today to arm myself for testing soon. I'm glad I helped you to feel better just wish I had of remembered yesterday!

Hey ladies :hi:

Trask: excellent news about the blasts!
ST: I like your attitude, I'm sure it'll be just fine :thumbup:
Kelly: Sorry your wrist hurts so much, I wonder why? I hope it feels better soon.

AFM: Another negative hpt test. I could actually see where the other positive line should be though, but definitely not even faint enough to consider it being a faint positive. I did read a story of a woman who got a negative the day before beta and ended up PG with twins, so I'm not out till the blood test tomorrow. AF is no where to be see and I hope it stays that way!

AQ sounds like a lovely way to spend Sunday, enjoy it. It's still baking hot here :wacko:

My little embies are doing great and we are going to blasto with a transfer Tuesday. Clinic also confirmed I have mild OHSS so that explains why i've felt so awful. It's not normal to be like this so your ec will all be fine :)

That's great that your embies are doing great! :happydance: what does it mean though when you go to blasto??? i know you can do transfers on day 3 or day 5 but my doctor hasn't really explained any of that to me :shrug: Wishing you a :bfp:!!!!

Hi pet, blasto is short for blastocyst, which is just the name given for a 5 day old embryo! statistically a blastocyst should in theory have a higher chance of success than a 2 or 3 day transferx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->