IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

AFM: Another negative hpt test. I could actually see where the other positive line should be though, but definitely not even faint enough to consider it being a faint positive. I did read a story of a woman who got a negative the day before beta and ended up PG with twins, so I'm not out till the blood test tomorrow. AF is no where to be see and I hope it stays that way!

I like your PMA! keep it up, some women don't get BFPs til 17, 18dpo its just how it goes I guess! FX for AF staying away!:thumbup:

Hi pet, blasto is short for blastocyst, which is just the name given for a 5 day old embryo! statistically a blastocyst should in theory have a higher chance of success than a 2 or 3 day transferx

Ohhhhh okay! :dohh: I feel stupid now! Thanks for that doll! :flower:

Ugh, my lower abdomen has been hurting since yesterday! It feels like a gassy, bloated, crampy type feeling. Ovaries hurt a little bit but nothing and I mean NOTHING to how they felt on Friday.

And my ovaries hurt when I pee or poop. :shrug: And I feel really full after eating small amounts of food, which isn't like me.

I'm tempted to say it's OHSS but I only had 7 eggs released!

And for those that don't know...I did IUI as my IVF was cancelled.

Just a quick one from me.

GL for your transfers Zowie & Doodar :thumbup:

ST - Good luck with your trigger tonight.

Big welcome to the new ladies x

I am so tierd girls. Did not sleep well Friday night and was uo at 5 to go to he hospital for a blood test and then I did not sleep well again last. We were up at 6 today as we had a wedding to do that was 90 miles away :dohh: (DH is a photographer part time). We have just got back and I am shattered. So sorry I have not done persoals :hugs:

I can really feel something now and it is beginning to really hurt when I wee. I have my first scan tomorrow mornign and just dreading geting a poor result :nope:

Had to do my jabbys in a car park tonight as well, must have looked a bit dodgy :haha:

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :thumbup:

Hi ladies--

Sorry I've been incommunicado lately, but there's just not much to report. I am on day 11 of bcp, and the highlight of my day is popping one as, ironically, it reminds me that I'm prepping for pregnancy!

I have a bunch of stones on my bedside table that promote abundance, fertility, and nurturing. My sister also gave me a lovely miniature statue of a figure who is clearly pregnant. Anyway, the other night I woke up in the middle of the night and I was clutching many of these. It was kind of funny when the sleep wore off and I realized what I was doing :)

Well, I shall be joining the ranks of the stabbers in a few days. My shots come Tuesday and begin on Friday. Until then...happy sticking and poas-ing and er-ing and et-ing! :0)

Also does anyone else feel like this isn't real? I really cannot get my head around the fact that we are coming to the end of our first ivf! So bizarre!

Totally! All the time! I think back when I first started on BnB, and was so afraid of the "assisted conception" area of this website. Feeling so bad for those ladies, and thinking thank GOD I'll never have to go through that. :wacko: I try not to think of those times...

hope u ladies dnt mind me lurking here x

Welcome! What's your story?

Kelly, so sorry your wrist is so sore. Do you think you slept on it funny? I did that once with my shoulder and it hurt for like 2 weeks. just because I slept on it funny! :wacko:

Hpyns, sorry about your bfn. Don't count yourself out though. YOu always hear stories of ladies who get late bfps. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! :hugs:

Chris, my ovaries hurt when I pee or poo as well. It's weird. I feel like I don't want to force it too much, you know? When is your beta?

4everyoung, hi, hun. I didn't know you were starting a new cycle already! That's very exciting! Your DR shots start on Friday? Wow, you're right back in the game. Good for you! Is your doc doing anything differently this time? Any idea when retrieval will be?

Afm, it's starting to hurt a little when I pee and poo. :blush: My ovaries are talking to me all day now. I'm a little nervous to do too much bending over or moving too much. They're not that bad yet, but I'm so afraid that I'll damage them somehow. On Friday, when students were walking in and out of my room, I felt myself guarding my ovaries area just in case they bumped into me. :haha:

4ever - :happydance::happydance::happydance: for the drugs being delivered and and the start is so soon now :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Rosababy - Sorry you are feel the pains also. I was also wondering if we can do too much and do any damage :shrug:

Well, when I asked my doc about exercising, he said ONLY eliptical and upper/lower body lifting, but very moderate to light. He said NO running at all, and even made a face when I asked about yoga/pilates. He said stay away from too much core work, and just keep in mind my ovaries will be very large and bending and twisting isn't good. :shrug:

I don't think it's from sleeping. I haven't heard from clinic so looks like I'll have to wait one more day.

Hi to everyone ive got to run really quick here

Hpyns I like the pma! Wishing you nothing but the best with your beta!

Traskey- Good luck for tuesdays transfer! great u are going to blasts! x

ST- Good luck for trigger shot and EC x

Chris- hope u feel better soon and your IUI works out x

Hpyns- Good luck for tomorrows beta! hope its a positive x

Rosa- Hope stimming is going well x

Princess- Any developments? x

Tinks- How are u? x

4ever- Glad drugs are delievered! u are getting there x

Pet- How r u doing? x

Hi to everyone else. I am so shattered again! had nice day at church an then pub lunch with the girls from work and now im goin to bed with hubby to watch a film.
Needle hurt again today on sore side :-( night night all xxx

Traskey- Good luck for tuesdays transfer! great u are going to blasts! x

ST- Good luck for trigger shot and EC x

Chris- hope u feel better soon and your IUI works out x

Hpyns- Good luck for tomorrows beta! hope its a positive x

Rosa- Hope stimming is going well x

Princess- Any developments? x

Tinks- How are u? x

4ever- Glad drugs are delievered! u are getting there x

Pet- How r u doing? x

Hi to everyone else. I am so shattered again! had nice day at church an then pub lunch with the girls from work and now im goin to bed with hubby to watch a film.
Needle hurt again today on sore side :-( night night all xxx

Hey dear, I am okay. Not liking the BC that they FS put me on. It's making my boobs hurt and I feel nauseous a lot. I guess I better get used to it when I get that :bfp:! haha How are you doing? About your sore side, are you alternating injection sites at all? Feel better doll! :hugs:

:hi: girls

Just a short one from me as nothing to tell really, I'm still waiting, clinic rang on Friday, I got my hopes up nd thought it was about the form - nope, my doctor was just ringing for a chat and to check I was Ok etc (bless her!)

I did mention the form and she said they havent received anything yet but she has sent me another copy of the form to get signed just incase it's been lost in the post,
Basically I'm hoping because DHs GP has already read through DHs case notes once to sign the form that I'll just be able to go in and get it signed - fingers crossed!

Hope everyone's good, I'm feeling a bit pants tbh, all this waiting around business is getting me down, I just want it to be sorted now!

Xx

I'm so sorr they're still stringing you alOng with that form. I hope they get it soon.

Zowie could you add me to the front page?

Hey, I"m not on the front page either! :brat: LOL!

Name: Rosababy
TTC: 1 year, 5 months
Reason For Infertility: Damaged tubes
Tests: Sonohyst, HSG, endometrial biopsy, hyseterscopy, laparoscopy
Treatment So Far: 3 rounds of clomid. Lap showed damaged tubes, so ivf only option.

Thanks! :flower:

Here are my details again to lol.

Name: Kelly9 or Tiffany
TTC: 1 year, this time around
Reason For Infertility: Male factor
Tests: HSG, pelvic u/s, blood work on hormone levels. All clear.
Treatment So Far: Clomid, Tww of my first ICSI!

Just got a huge glob of ewcm...retrieval isn't until Friday! Do you think it could possibly be the glob they use from the scan last Friday morning? Seems like a long time ago, though... :shrug:

Rosa, I don't think it was from the scan. I was getting EWCM about 4 to 5 days before I ovulated.

Zowiey Good luck for tomorrow, pupo partner :thumbup:

Trask brill news on embies :happydance:

Kelly hope your wrist settles down soon, do you think you sprained it? or does it feel like nerve pain. Make sure you rest and take it easy.:hugs:

Hypns Good luck for tomorrow beta hun :hugs: will you get the results tomorrow? I've heard of people having negative hpt on the morning of otd only to have them turn positive that afternoon.

ST I wouldnt worry about the spilt meds your follies are doing more than great anyway, as long as you took the cetrotide to stop you from ovulating you'll be fine.:hugs:

Tinks sorry your suffering through lack of sleep hun. I know how you feel. I've been sleeping terrible lately. I think its a combination of the meds and the fact I have to drink 3 litres of fluids a day means I'm up most of the night peeing :haha:

Princess so sorry your still being messed about. I hope it gets sorted soon so you can move forward :hugs:

Chris my nurse said ohss can happen even with one egg so it is possible. Make sure you drink plenty and get lots of rest. If your concerned phone clinc so you get the meds quickly :hugs:

Rosa I had ewcm before ec. I think its normal hun dont worry :hugs:

AQ,Pets,hope and everyone else sending big hugs to get you through this journey :hugs: so many people on here now sorry If I've forgotten anyone.

AFM todays embryology report was 10 of the 11 embies are at morula stage which is where they should be and the last one is lagging behind slightly but they will continue to keep an eye on it. So transfer is scheduled for tomorrow morning 10am, can't believe this time tomorrow I'll be pupo. The strange thing is that transfer is taking place exactly a year to the day as last year, what are the chances of that happening!! Feeling better in myself but still very bloated, not sure what I'm going to wear tomorrow, think I may have to go with my jeans unbuttoned :dohh: really hope they dont cancel on me. Go Away Bloat!!!

Rosa, I don't think it was from the scan. I was getting EWCM about 4 to 5 days before I ovulated.

Thanks, chris. I didn't think it could be from the scan either, since it was a few days away.

Doodar, good luck tomorrow!!! I'll be thinking of you. :hugs: PUPO!!!! I'm planning on wearing my large wind pants. Do you have any elastic waist band that don't look like pjs? :haha: Heck, who cares...wear your pjs! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->