IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Thats great news doodar, is morula like a blast or before or after? I can't remember.
I don't think I sprained my wrist. I can't relate the pain to anything I've done I really have no idea. The clinic did call me back right before they closed but I was getting groceries thinking they wouldn't call so I left another message. I'll just have to stay put tomorrow I guess.

AQ. Sorry the drugs seem to be hitting you so hard. Hope you managed to get some rest and enjoyed your snuggle and film x

ST. Sorry EC got put back again but 30!! Poor you. No wonder you are so sore x

Kelly. Hope you wrist feels better soon x

Princess. I really hope your form is not lost and is still making its way through the system. The waiting is so frustrating hun. Hope it gets going again soon x

Pet. Hope you feel better soon. Nasty BC. Take care hun x

Rosa. I habe had loads of ewcm also. If I remember I am going to mention it today and see what they say. I was expecting the oposite so was a little worried. Good luck for you scan today x

Doodar. Good luck for et. How weird that it has fallen on a year to the date of the last one. FX its a god omen. Can you not wear leggins?

Morning to everone I haven't mentioned x

I am just on my way for my scan so worried we will only habe a few follies.

AQ. Baseline scan tomorrow Hun, you're almost finished with the nasty DR, when are you due to move to stimms?. What film did you watch? I'm filling up my sky planner with movies ready for the 2ww so I'm on the look out for some feel good movies!

Kelly. Hope the clinic call syou back today and your wrist stops hurting real soon.

Princess. I can't believe your form still isn't there! Lovely of the doc to call to see how you are though. Get that second one signed just in case, you'll be on this wonderful journey before you know it x

Pet. welcome! Hope you start to feel less nauseous soon, can't stand nausea!

Rosa. Best of luck for your scan today honey, sounds like your little follies are growing away well based on your symptoms. I think my distinct lack of EWCM is one of our infertility issues so it will be ironic if I get some this month :lol:

Doodar and Zowiey, best of luck for ET today girls, in a few short hours you'll both be PUPO.

T :dance: for blasts, well done girl!

Chris. Hope you're feeling better honey, ask your doc in case you have ohss.

Tink good luck for your scan Hun, I'm sure your follies will do you proud :thumbup:

Stacey starting on Friday? Is that dr or stimms with your jabs I can't remember.

:wave: if I missed you x

Afm slept away most of the weekend! Got a dentist check up this morning so at least I didn't have to get up and rush to get ready for work. Witch has stopped hurting thank goodness. Had a terrible night awake every other hour burning up, still not sure if it's hot flushes or the weather. Never thought I'd wish for autumn but I can't take this heat while DRing! Got my blood test onWed so I'm nearly onto stage two!

Good luck today zowiey and doodar

:hi: to everyone else, will post properly later :thumbup:

Xx

Hi girls.
Well the start of another wk and we are all getting closer to our goals :)

Good luck today to Zowiey and doodar x

Good luck with follies scan Tinks x

Hope- We ended up watching 'A time to kill' which i have not seen for a while but i would not put it as a feel good movie... lol.
For feel good movies i can always say... Pretty woman, Its a wonderful life, Pay it forward, or any disney film :) x

Kelly- Glad your wrist is better and hope 2ww going ok x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am sooo hoping my baseline scan tomorrow allows me to start stimming! really want to progress now and get pupo! xxx

Rosa, I had loads of ewcm whilst I was stimming! I said to DH, "Oh, so this is how much normal people get!" :haha: I'm lucky if I see it for one day. I've just checked my FF (as for interest I decided to track the IVF cycle) and I had it for 10 days prior to EC :wacko:

AQ and Tinks, good luck for you scans today :hugs:

Doodar and Zowiey, transfer day :dust: :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance::wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Hpyns, good luck with your test today. Fingers crossed for you :hug:

Hope, glad the witch is less painful. Sounds like the flushes are hitting you hard. Mine were always worse at night.

Princess, how nice of your doc to call you but so :grr: for you that no form yet.

ST, almost there honey. You and your 30 eggs! Hang in there.

Stacey, i'm impressed your clinic let you start another cycle straight away. All the best for this one.

Chris, i've hardly eaten a thing since ec and when I do it's only a few mouthfuls. Drink loads!

Kelly, hope the clinic can give you some advice about your wrist.

Hope I haven't missed anyone :blush:

AFM, feeling a lot better today. I can stand and walk. Still bloated and abdomen hurts to touch but mind is clearer and pain is down to an ache. The progesterone is giving me a bad tummy though. Switch to the front tomorrow so hopefully that will ease off.

I'm PUPO!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I had one perfect blastocyst put back, and transfer went very smoothly, which the consultant told me increases the chance of pregnancy?

I have a picture of my blastie, and also a scan of it in my uterus!

I'm feeling very calm and positive, but according to Zita, that's normal, give me a few days and I'm sure I'll be an emotional wreck :haha: we go back next Thurs for my blood test, but we have both agreed to test the day before, I need fore warning!

Doodar, hope your transfer went smoothly, and you to are currently resting up with your little blastie too! :hugs:

Hello to everyone else :wave:

Trask, sending you lots of love and :dust for et tomorrow :hugs:

Tinks, I'm sure your follies are growing lovely! xxx

Rosa and Kelly, I will update your details as soon as I get the Internet back, I'm currently using my I phone, which explains the bad grammar and typing :haha:

xxxx

I had one perfect blastocyst put back, and transfer went very smoothly, which the consultant told me increases the chance of pregnancy?

I'm feeling very calm and positive, but according to Zita, that's normal, give me a few days and I'm sure I'll be an emotional wreck :haha: we go back next Thurs for my blood test, but we have both agreed to test the day before, I need fore warning!

xxxx

Oh wow Zowiey, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance:

OMG, how cool are those pics! I hope my clinic does something like that. One perfect blastocyst. That's brilliant.

So pleased for you. We've been hanging round together for a long while now and you absolutely deserve this.

:hug:

Are you staying home until next Thursday or back to work?

Thanks trask :hugs: I think we both deserve it, well everyone here does.

The cons was actually really nice, he explained that when he inserted the blastie there should be a White flash on the scan screen as it goesin to my uterus! He was so excited! I missed it, but hubby saw it, I'm quite glad in a way I missed it, it was like hubby's special moment, if that makes sense?!

I'm off until the 17th, I'm self employed, so won't get paid, but then also luckily don't have to worry about awkward bosses!

Are you looking forward to your et? I still can't believe we're at this point,, being in bellys to bumps for so long and desperately trying to loose the weight, to just get a refferal. Now look at us, we're coming to the end of our first ivf! Big :hugs: sweetie xxxx

One perfect embie baby back home where it belongs. Transfer bit painful but its to be expected with the ohss. My womb was facing a different angle apparently. The embryologist put a bit of a downer on things it was a different lady and she was a right grump. She said of the remaining embryos only one would be frozen today and the rest they would keep watching until tomorrow but she didnt sound too hopeful, bit gutted. I'm trying hard to focus on the one I have on board but out of 20 eggs I would have liked some back up. Hopefully the nice lady will phone me tomorrow, the enthusiastic one!

Zowiey congrats on being pupo hunny! strange feeling isnt it to finally have them back on board.

Here is my beautiful embie baby!

Oh I'm sorry you got a miserable woman, it's not needed really is it? I'm trying not to think about how many we'll have frozen, they didnt give a number, so I'm not to hopeful. But what will be, will be, right?

It is weird, I'm still not entirely comfortable peeing, and I have a feeling my first number 2 is going to be traumatic :blush:

Big hugs xxx

Oh I'm sorry you got a miserable woman, it's not needed really is it? I'm trying not to think about how many we'll have frozen, they didnt give a number, so I'm not to hopeful. But what will be, will be, right?

It is weird, I'm still not entirely comfortable peeing, and I have a feeling my first number 2 is going to be traumatic :blush:

Big hugs xxx

Lol I know what you mean. I had a forced number two last night, that will be it now I wont go for days :haha: As for peeing I still have to measure my pee so I cant get away with that one :haha:

Your right what will be, will be!! :thumbup:

Wow congrats zowiey and doodar!!
Lovely pic of your embie doodar was that a blastie?
Hope my clinic do a embie pic and zowiey can't believe you got a scan too, your so lucky!

Xx

Yay Doodar!!! :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance::wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance:

One perfect blastocyst on board!

Sorry you got the miserable woman though. Seriously, I know we all have bad days but sheesh! So cool that you got a picture too. Don't worry about just one freezing right now, that one onbaord will stick :) Sorry it was a bit sore with the OHSS though.

Zowiey, very cool about the white flash! I am getting excited about tomorrow as i'm feeling a bit better and was worried about embie going back in there.

Glad you got a nice consultant and you've got some time off to rest. We worked so hard to lose the weight to get the referrals and now we're almost through it.

You are right though, everyone on here deserves their :bfp: These babies are so wanted.

Doodar, hope your transfer went smoothly, and you to are currently resting up with your little blastie too! :hugs:

Hello to everyone else :wave:

Trask, sending you lots of love and :dust for et tomorrow :hugs:

Tinks, I'm sure your follies are growing lovely! xxx

Rosa and Kelly, I will update your details as soon as I get the Internet back, I'm currently using my I phone, which explains the bad grammar and typing :haha:

xxxx

Good luck sweetie! :dust: :dust:

Today would have been my embryo transfer. :cry:

But I'm trying not to focus on that. We did IUI with 6 beautiful follies and I'm trying hard to focus on the fact that something could still be happening.

BTW, my ovaries still hurt today. :dohh:

Aww Chris, :hugs:

I'm a little ignorant of what happens with IUI. What happened and what's next?

Aww Chris, :hugs:

I'm a little ignorant of what happens with IUI. What happened and what's next?

IUI is intrauterine insemination. Basically they washed DH sperm so only the healthiest sperm remained. Then they inserted the sperm using a catheter and deposited them in my uterus.

Now, I just wait 2 weeks for my period (or hopefully not) If I'm not pregnant, we start the IVF process all over again. :dohh:

Wow congrats zowiey and doodar!!
Lovely pic of your embie doodar was that a blastie?
Hope my clinic do a embie pic and zowiey can't believe you got a scan too, your so lucky!

Xx

Yep! one blastie! I think most clinics do piccies hun so you should get one. Any news on that form yet?

Yay Doodar!!! :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance::wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance:

One perfect blastocyst on board!

Sorry you got the miserable woman though. Seriously, I know we all have bad days but sheesh! So cool that you got a picture too. Don't worry about just one freezing right now, that one onbaord will stick :) Sorry it was a bit sore with the OHSS though.

Your right! it will stick!! PMA PMA PMA PMA!!! Your turn tomorrow! :happydance::happydance: Cant wait for you to be pupo too :happydance:

Today would have been my embryo transfer. :cry:

But I'm trying not to focus on that. We did IUI with 6 beautiful follies and I'm trying hard to focus on the fact that something could still be happening.

BTW, my ovaries still hurt today. :dohh:

Oh it must be so hard sweetie. You still have a good chance with 6 follies. I'm keeping everything crossed for you. I really hope it works out for you and you wont have to go through ivf!! :hugs: when is OTD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->