IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Do you ovulate naturally? So potentially you could have 6 eggies released and 6 super spermies making 6 lovely babies?

Do you ovulate naturally? So potentially you could have 6 eggies released and 6 super spermies making 6 lovely babies?

I do ovulate naturally but they had me take 2 shots of Ovidrel, so I was super triggered. :lol:

So, yeah I most likely released 6 eggs....sextuplets HA! There's like a 2% chance of that happening. But my body seems to like to work within those small percentages so who knows. :rofl: We can have our own show, "Chris, Pete and 12 Feet!" :rofl:

TBH, I'd be very surprised if I get even 1 baby out of this. Very happy and very blessed, but very surprised.

Oh Chris I'm so sorry :hugs:

I have my fingers tightly crossed for sextuplets for you :winkwink:

xxx

Zowiey do you feel like your uterus is trying to expel the embryo. I feel like its pushing outwards, strange feeling. I had it on my other transfers too, dont know if its all in my head!

Hope, good luck at the dentist, I hate them. Hope it eases soon hun :hugs: Not long until BL scan now :thumbup:

AQ, Good luck or your scan tomorrow. I really hope you are ready or stims :kiss:

Hypns, Good luck for toy test today, I still have my fx :thumbup:

Traskey, Really glad you are feeling better. Boooo to the bad tummy, hope trying it in the front way will help.

Zowie, Congrats on being PUPO. How cool about the pics as well. I dont think my clinic do them :growlmad: going to ask though :winkwink:

Doodar, Congrats to you as well on being PUPO. Great looking embie :winkwink: Sorry the embyologist was grumpy, there really is no need :growlmad: How come the wont freeze them all today?

Chris, :hugs::hugs::hugs: must be so hard thinking about would could have been but please try to focus on what still could be happening right now :hugs: take care hun.

AFM, I had my first scan this morning and I have 7 follies on the left and 5 on the right. 1 is massive though and will be too big and a few are very little so need to catch up if they can be considered. There is about 5 on target. I cant remember the sizes and they didnt tell me about how think my lining was :dohh: I am in again on Wednesday and if there is at least 3 big enough I will trigger Wednesday night and have EC on Friday. So girls I now need your prayers that my little follies will grow, I want double figures of egg collected :haha: I know it may be asking a bit too much but hay ho, a girl can dream (or would this be a nightmere :haha:).

Tinks, I am sending you loads of :dust: that the follicles grow for you so you get a nice big number. More importantly that those little ones keep growing. Even after the trigger. Sounds like you are doing well so far.

Keep up the PMA :hugs:

Sorry ive been mia ladies, had my sister visiting for the weekend and we've just been basking in this freakish but wonderful late summer sunshine and my madam had a lovely birthday thankyou, especially the balloons... lol..

:happydance: Woohoo and Hooray Zowiey and Doodar on being PUPO...:happydance:

Trasky good luck for your et tomorrow.. :hugs: and so glad your feeling better...

AQ fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow...:hugs: im with you in wanting to get on and get PUPO now too..

ST cannot believe how many follies you got in there!.. not long now.. hang in there... :hugs:

Hope sorry your not getting much sleep... :hugs: good luck for blood test on wednesday...

Hi to Princess, Hypn, Chris, Kelly, Pet, and Rosa, hope you all had a fab weekend...

afm baseline scan and mock transfer tomorrow, i feel like ive been dr for ages but its only been 18 days, just want to get on now... still having nightmares about full bladder though!! of all the things to be worried about..!!:dohh:

lou

Tinks i will be keeping my fingers crossed for those follies to put on a growth spurt.... xxxx sounds like your doing well with those numbers.... xxx

lou

Zowiey and Doodar- Congrats on being pupo girls! hope we see 2 lovely bfps in 2wks! x

Traskey- Is your transfer tomorrow? x

Tinks- Good luck for your scan and hope lots of follies x

Chris- You still have a good chance with the IUI and 6 eggies so chin up ;-) x

Loopy- Good luck to you too :) i had my mock transfer a few wks ago and it never hurt at all. Went really smoothly. I didnt need full bladder tho as my clinic does not use US whilst doing transfer, they just do it?! x

Well i am getting excited about the thought of starting stimms tomorrow! maybe a bit later than tomorrow but hoping asap so we can get this show on the road! lol. I am feeling a lot more positive today but my emotions are still up an down a LOT xxx

Yay for being pupo zowie and doodar!!!! So exciting! I was all calm after the storm to for a bit then it got tiring! lol.

T the big day is tomorrow! Whoot!!!

Chris I am still hoping and praying for you!

Tinx, those numbers are pretty good.

ST, how are you today? Did you end up getting to trigger?

AFM: potentially huge news.... I caved and poas.... a frer... and :bfp: :shock: !!!!! It's pink, it showed up within the time frame but it's faint, I am only 10dpo after all. It shouldn't be the trigger cause I tested that out and I did an IC yesterday at 9dpo and I got either a very early bfp or an evap. I'm not getting my hopes up till I see some darkening though, I need to be careful and smart about this. I'll likely do another ic tonight and then an ic tomorrow morning and my next frer at 12dpo. I'll be picking up a digi at some point to. I'm not sure if I want to mention this in my journal yet so unless you see it there don't say anything!

hi to everyone else!

OMG!!! kelly WooHoo!!!!!!:happydance::happydance: our first BFP!! Congratulations. I say get excited!! a bfp is a bfp faint or not and definately wont be the trigger now. I'm so chuffed!!Whoop!!:happydance::happydance:

Tinks those smaller follies will catch up hun. Hope you can trigger Wed ooh its all happening now :happydance:

Lew good luck for scan and transfer hun. :thumbup:

AQ yay! keeping everything crossed that you can start stimms tomorrow and get the ball rolling!

Its all so exciting!!! :happydance:

My FS said to come in this week if the pains don't subside. I'm having some gastrointestinal issues now too so I may go to see him on Wednesday, if not better.

Kelly congrats! I really think this is it for you!! :happydance:

KELLYYYYY!!!! :happydance: :headspin: Congrats, hun! It'll get darker, don't worry. When's your beta?

sorry no personals...just scanned and saw kelly's big news.

went to my scan this morning. i have 2 nice sized follies on the left and 4 a bit smaller but still growing on the right. i said is that okay? she said yes it's fine. my lining looks great she said, which means the drugs are working.

she wrote the script for my blood test and in the 30 seconds it took her to write it, i started crying. she looked up and saw tears streaming down my face. :blush: I said are you sure that's enough eggs?? that's not very many! she was like "oh it's fine! we still have plenty of time before friday, and remember last friday 4 of those follies weren't even there! they're still growing, and it'll be just fine!" okay.....if you say so.

i'm just used to reading about 15-20 follies from you ladies...i know my ovaries are a bit smaller and dh reminded me that doc said he'd be happy if we got 6-8 eggs from me. I don't have pcos or anything, and my ovaries are a bit small (i said that already) :blush: I just hope we have good quality. I'm doing everything I can to make them good quality, because it sounds like we'll only have a few to work with.

I need some words of encouragement...:sad2:

I think you'll have your 6 eggs for Friday hun...they seem to grow bigger, faster towards the end. :hugs:

Oh and as long as the doctor says it's fine and not to worry....then don't worry! :D Only start getting upset when the doctor is concerned. Much easier said than done I know!!

I think you've got a good number there and it's likely more will show up! :hugs:

I don't get a beta all the do is a urine test at the lab and thats on oct 11.

Omg Kelly congratulations!!
I agree with the girls a bfP is a bfp!!
Can't believe it, it does work (I'm sorry I was getting nervous as I've been on 2 ivf threads now and this is the first bfp I've seen :blush:)
Xx

Kelly- ((whispered)) congrats! i really hope that the line darkens and the digi gives u the proper answer soon x

Rosa- I would not worry too much, its only early days. Those follies will increase, just give it time and great that the lining is all good x

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"