IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Rosa think you'll be surprised how many eggs you get, you always end up with more than they predict. Things are looking good hun :thumbup:

Kelly I'm so happy for you! You have seriously made my day :thumbup::thumbup:

awwww, happy to have helped :) It's made my day to.

Wow Kelly, congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so pleased for you.

Rosa, sorry you are worrying so much. Its hard. We only have 5-6 on target and I thought the same as you, that it doesnt leave us much to play with. I was expecting more as I have heard quite a few get near 20 plus but we have to trust the Dr and focus on quality over quantity :hugs::hugs: as they other girls have said though, there is still time :hugs::hugs:

AQ, one more sleep :thumbup:

My mood this afternoon is just plain awful, its up and down and I feel wiped out. Hope I get some more energy soon.

The whole process is exhausting isn't it? I slept and slept and slept throughout it and still feel wiped.

Oh my have you all been chatty today, I'm going to have to cheat and comment by page instead of waiting til the end as I'll never remember it all! I forgot to put salt in the dough for the rolls last night. Yuck! They were disgusting and I had to eat them for lunch as I was starving.

Seems hot flushes are here in the day now too, ESP when I'm in the hot kitchen cooking dinner! And the lovely witch was being painful again today too. Boo!

AQ. I have a wonderful life on the sky box so thats good, saw pretty woman the other week but might watch that one again, and I have a whole bookcase full of Disney I might be set. I hope your baseline says stimm too, then if my bloods say yes we can stim together :dance:

T 10 days of EWCM? Wow! Would love to experience what normal people get ;) hope you're feeling less bloated honey.

Z your White flash story nearly made me cry. How wonderful for DH to experience it. And :dance: you're PUPO!

Doodar gorgeous pic of your little emby baby. Well done PUPO :dance:

Tink. Sending positive vibes your way. Grow follies grow! :dust:

Lou. Good luck for your scan and mock tomorrow. :)

Kelly :dance: :dance: :dance: wonderful wonderful news honey!

Rosa stay positive honey those follies will grow and you only need one little egg remember. PMA PMA PMA :dust:

Chris hope you start to feel better honey, fingers still crossed for you! Love your Chris Peter and 12 little feet :thumbup:

kelly!! woohoo! amazing news, we finally got a bfp on here, we've been waiting a while! i'm sure it will get darker!

Zowie-that white flash thing sound amazing, I have never heard of that happening before! glas dh saw it! yay to be pupo!
Doodar-yay for pupo too! now which one of you put the pic up? It looks like a top grade embie to me and very beautiful. I just think its amazing and definately one of the good things about ivf that we get to see our embie-no one else gets to do that!

Chris-yay to sextuplets!!! keep the pma!!! ok maybe just one then!:)

Hope -gosh your right it has been busy onhere, like 6 pages in a day! I never got ewcm either, seen it like once or twice my whole life!

Rosa-its impossible not to worry, even with me apparently having 30 my new worry is that only a few will have eggs and I have to share them! As some other ladies have said, several people on here got more eggs than they thought -im sure trask and zowie got more eggs then they thought they had follies!

AQ-FX for you starting asap! Dh and I just brought some new dvds from tesco to see us through the next few days after ec tommorrow!

AFM-trigger went far last night, didn't manage to sleep before hand as I was terrified of missing the 2 alarms we set for 11.45 pm!
EC tommorrow, got be there for 10.45 so not too early. We are having to get dh's mate to drive us and pick us up because of dh having ssr! I'm calm at the mo just want to know how many!! sure it won't be 30 some must still be too small and of course some won't have eggs in! just hope for enough to share with the other lady and make her happy too!! You know what it's so weird that presumably she will be waiting for a call tommorrow to find out how many eggs she gets! xxxxx

Kelly - I think you will be feeling tired for sometime come :winkwink:

Hope - Sorry the witch is painfull and you are suffering bad from hot flushes. Really hope you can get onto stimming soon.

ST - I keep forgetting you only get half. How strange to think the other lady will be waiting to hear about your EC. If the do get a large number will that one lady get them all or will they be shared between a few ladies who need eggs? Sorry if thats a dumb thing to ask. You are such a lovely person worrying about her also. I am sure your follies will do you proud. How are you feeling? Good luck for tomorrow hun, I will be thinking about you :hugs::hugs:

TINKS!!! I knew I had forgotten someone!
Glad the scan went well, sounds like good numbers to me! :thumbup:your stimming has gone quick, how many days have you done now??? Thank-you for your kind words above.:flower:
Oooh and also I meant to say this to Rosa but it applies to you aswell, although its annoying if they really had any concern over you not being ready they would get you to stim for a couple of extras days!
My ec was moved twice in the end, was gonna be 30th, then 2nd now 3rd!:wacko:

I am on day 8 of stims today :thumbup: It has gone quick for me but I am feeling it more and more each day. Nothing too bad just uncomfortable and I am beginning to dread going to the loo :dohh: I cant even imagine how you feel with 30 and extra days of stims. Thanks for the advice :thumbup:

St good luck for EC tomorrow honey. Here's to a bumper harvest
:dust:

No Rosa, I checked her journal. Nothing since the early hours of this morning.

Kelly, congratulations :wohoo: on your :bfp: I'm sure your line will get darker.

Tinks, it's not the number of eggs it's the quantity. You still have loads of time yet to grow those follies.

ST, good luck for ec tomorrow :hugs: I'm glad you found someone to drive you. Get lots of rest in the afternoon.

Hope, ewcm is the invisible man to me. During the IVF was the exception :haha:

My line did get darker :wohoo: I just did an IC and there is a nice pink line there, yesterdays IC was barely there maybe an evap kind of line, I know now that it was the earliest phase of my :bfp:

I was wondering about hpyns to, I hope all is going well for her.

I was wondering about hypns too, I hope she is ok!

Hope I think these ivf drugs cause forgetful brain!! I made a hash of fudge yesterday and the amount of things I have forgotten since starting treatment well its scary!

ST good luck for tomrrow hunny, its an amazing thing your doing :thumbup:

Tinks not long left now hun :hugs:

Trask good luck for tomorrow hunny :happydance:

Kelly yay :happydance: I knew it would get darker!

Rosa :hi:

:bfp:Congratulations Kelly on your :bfp: heres hoping this is the start of many...

Good luck ST tomorrow...:hugs:

Lou

I hope we get tons and tons and tons of them here in the coming weeks!

Doodar just you wait till you're preggo then a parent... your brains NEVER come back :rofl:

Lou, welcome back! How are you doing? Did I miss it in the melee?

Kelly, so pleased it's got darker :dance:

ST, I want to echo what Doodar said. There was, and still is I suppose, that at my age I would need donor eggs. It's people like you that make it possible for some people to have babies :hugs:

OMG !! Kelly that is fab news! I'm so pleased for you! congrats!!

Doodar, I'm so glad you asked that, I've been cramping all afternoon, and was so worried! Thank you! Hope your cramping subsides soon, well untill implantation! Xxx

Traskey, wishing you lots of :dust:, luck & love for tomorrow :hugs:

AQ, was it your scan today? How did you get on?

Tinks & rosa, sending you both lots of embie growing :dust: I'm sure you will both be fine!!!

Lew, good to see you back!

Afm, I *think* I may be back online tomorrow! :happydance: no more bad iPhone posts! Woop woop!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->