IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Yay for back online and first page updates!!!! I hope you get everything all fixed up.

Kelly- CONGRATS! Hope u have a happy and healthy 9mths x

ST- Good luck for EC tomorrow! hope u get lots of eggies x

Loopy- Good luck for mock transfer and scan x

Good luck to anyone else having tests etc tomorrow x

AFM- I am starting getting nervous about my baseline scan in the morning as i have had shooting pains in ovaries for a few days and im hoping there are no cysts to delay us... i just want to get going. Im going to stay with my dad tonight as dh working nights and my dad is taking me for my scan tomorrow and im taking my best friend Jane so she can learn how to mix menopur as she does all my jabs. Nite god bless xxx

hey ladies. Wanted to let you know that my IVF cycle was unsuccessful :( Dr. said it was most likely due to my hydro fallopian tube. That's it's for me, the end of my ttc journey. I'm sending all you ladies out there tons and tons of :dust: and hope your wishes are granted.

hey ladies. Wanted to let you know that my IVF cycle was unsuccessful :( Dr. said it was most likely due to my hydro fallopian tube. That's it's for me, the end of my ttc journey. I'm sending all you ladies out there tons and tons of :dust: and hope your wishes are granted.

I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: :hugs:

Oh hun. I'm so incredibly sorry for you. :hugs: My heart absolutely breaks for you. Do you think you'll try to save up money for another round? I'm so so sorry.

AQ, good luck with the baseline scan! I've had some cramps in my ovaries too. I think it's just part of the process. :shrug: Are you prone to cysts?

I am on day 8 of stims today :thumbup: It has gone quick for me but I am feeling it more and more each day. Nothing too bad just uncomfortable and I am beginning to dread going to the loo :dohh: I cant even imagine how you feel with 30 and extra days of stims. Thanks for the advice :thumbup:

Tinks, it's gone quick for me, too. I'm also dreading going to the bathroom now, since it doesn't feel great, especially #2. :blush: And we have a fraction of the follies that some of these ladies have! :wacko: Can you imagine how we would feel! I wonder if we'll feel more like that on Thursday.

My line did get darker :wohoo: I just did an IC and there is a nice pink line there, yesterdays IC was barely there maybe an evap kind of line, I know now that it was the earliest phase of my :bfp:

Kelly, YAYY!!! :headspin: I KNEW you'd get that bfp!!

Rosa think you'll be surprised how many eggs you get, you always end up with more than they predict. Things are looking good hun :thumbup:

Thanks. That's what people keep saying. I hope you're right! :thumbup:

Rosa, sorry you are worrying so much. Its hard. We only have 5-6 on target and I thought the same as you, that it doesnt leave us much to play with. I was expecting more as I have heard quite a few get near 20 plus but we have to trust the Dr and focus on quality over quantity :hugs::hugs: as they other girls have said though, there is still time :hugs::hugs:

You made it in twice in this post! :haha: Yes, quality is much better than quantity, so I just have to remember that. Hopefully I'll have good quality. Thanks. :hugs: We're almost there!

Rosa stay positive honey those follies will grow and you only need one little egg remember. PMA PMA PMA :dust:

Thanks. PMA!!

Rosa-its impossible not to worry, even with me apparently having 30 my new worry is that only a few will have eggs and I have to share them! As some other ladies have said, several people on here got more eggs than they thought -im sure trask and zowie got more eggs then they thought they had follies!

AQ-FX for you starting asap! Dh and I just brought some new dvds from tesco to see us through the next few days after ec tommorrow!

AFM-trigger went far last night, didn't manage to sleep before hand as I was terrified of missing the 2 alarms we set for 11.45 pm!
EC tommorrow, got be there for 10.45 so not too early. We are having to get dh's mate to drive us and pick us up because of dh having ssr! I'm calm at the mo just want to know how many!! sure it won't be 30 some must still be too small and of course some won't have eggs in! just hope for enough to share with the other lady and make her happy too!! You know what it's so weird that presumably she will be waiting for a call tommorrow to find out how many eggs she gets! xxxxx

Oh I'm such a worry wart! :blush: I think it's FABULOUS that you're doing egg sharing. You're going to make some woman's dreams come true. :hugs: I wish there were more people like you out there. I can't imagine having to get UP to take the trigger shot! :wacko: I would have been a nervous wreck! Glad you got it in at the right time. Good luck at your retrieval! I'm sending you good thoughts. :dust: :dust: You'll do great! What dvds did you get? I'm planning on having the entire series of Friends and Sex and the City ready and at my fingertips. :rofl:

My FS said to come in this week if the pains don't subside. I'm having some gastrointestinal issues now too so I may go to see him on Wednesday, if not better.

Hope you feel better soon. I would go in, just to be sure.

I think you'll have your 6 eggs for Friday hun...they seem to grow bigger, faster towards the end. :hugs: Oh and as long as the doctor says it's fine and not to worry....then don't worry! :D Only start getting upset when the doctor is concerned. Much easier said than done I know!!

Thanks. The doc made me feel a lot better, so if they're not worried, I'll try my hardest not to be either! Good to know they grow faster towards the end.

I think you've got a good number there and it's likely more will show up! :hugs:

I don't get a beta all the do is a urine test at the lab and thats on oct 11.

Thanks. I wonder why they have you come IN to do a urine test?! How many ways are there to pee on a stick?! :rofl:

Kelly- ((whispered)) congrats! i really hope that the line darkens and the digi gives u the proper answer soon x

Rosa- I would not worry too much, its only early days. Those follies will increase, just give it time and great that the lining is all good x

xxx

She did say that the lining looked excellent, so that made me feel better. Thanks. GROW eggies!! :happydance:

Wow. That was a ridiculously long post...:rofl: practically took up an entire page! :rofl:

Today is Trigger day and I triggered with a pre filled syringe my RE game me of Lupron..Have any of ya'll done that before??
And my E2 level was high!!! Like 9983.59 high.. what could that mean.. definite OHSS?

Hypns I am so sorry. Did you get any to freeze this time? :hugs:

Aww major :hug: I'm so sorry hpyns x I wish there was something I could say to make you feel even a tiny bit better right now. Thinking of you xx

Today is Trigger day and I triggered with a pre filled syringe my RE game me of Lupron..Have any of ya'll done that before??
And my E2 level was high!!! Like 9983.59 high.. what could that mean.. definite OHSS?

My clinic told me it means your ovaries are working super hard at producing eggies. It's not definite you'll get ohss though after ec so don't panic just yet. It was just bad luck I did :hugs: Good luck with ec.

Oh honey I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Very very sorry to hear this... please take very good care of yourself....:hugs::hugs: so heartbreaking..:cry:..

just a very quick question
will u no bfore hand if there are any plans to cut ivf funding
im soo scared they are gunna cut it bfore i get my go x

Do you want the good news or the bad?

Yes, you'll know when the next review is due. It's on your PCT web site. Their policy is published and the review date is on that.

The bad news is even if you've started treatment and they cut it you won't get any remaining cycles you were promised. You will be allowed to finish an IVF cycle you are on but that's all. In other words if you are on cycle one but promised two, and they change the criteria, you won't get the second if you no longer qualify or if all funding is cut.

i just looked and it lookes lke its not til august 2013?
i thought it was reviewed each year#?
x

Just had the phone call, none of my embies made it to freeze :cry: I'm gutted to be honest. If the remaining embryos have all started breaking down in culture, it doesn't give me much hope for the one transferred. She said they are confident they transferred the best one, but that doesn't really mean much does it?

I'm sorry this is such a self pitying post. Im just feeling sorry for myself I guess.

Hypns I just want to say I am so so sorry. It's heartbreaking. I'm a big believer in pursuing dreams and I do hope that one day your dreams come true. Thinking about you hun :hugs:

Zowiey I know what you mean. Its devastating and really hard to remain positive. I'm still waiting on my call and I'm dreading it. I have a feeling that my news will be the same after yesterdays conversation with the embryologist. I'm feeling a bit down about it all today. They told me the blast they transfered yesterday was only a grade 2. The first one I ever had transfered was a grade 1 and that didnt work so what hope do I have with this one. This 2ww is gonna be the hardest ever :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->